Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maidstone (n/t) 19:56 - Jan 8 with 5993 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Maidstone (n/t) on 08:20 - Jan 9 with 713 viewsitfcjoe

Maidstone (n/t) on 19:59 - Jan 8 by Illinoisblue

Imagine the disappointment for Maidstone fans. Sorry lads. At least you’ll make some TV cash out of it

Will be a full house of 30k to watch it, sub 2 hour travel time with a decent train link into it - it's not a PL team but think it's better than a number of them they could have drawn (i.e. not the remaining Big 7 and 3-4 others)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Maidstone (n/t) on 08:28 - Jan 9 with 676 viewsPerublue

Maidstone (n/t) on 21:07 - Jan 8 by pointofblue

There are six TV picks available to BBC and ITV - obviously Newport or Eastleigh v Man Utd (if the latter get through), Spurs v Man City, Chelsea v Villa and Fulham v Newcastle will be picked. Probably Liverpool v Norwich or Bristol Rovers too. But name the sixth. Sheffield Utd v Brighton? West Brom v Brentford or Wolves? If Wolves had got through without a replay, maybe. But as it is...

Don't forget BBC Wales and S4C can get in on the hardcore welsh action too freeing up some spots...Blackburn v Wrexham,Bournemouth V Swansea and NEWPORT-Easteigh v Man UTD.
I personally would be surprised to see our game televised in the UK...but possibly outside the UK....they do show some quite odd ones every round.
[Post edited 9 Jan 8:31]

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Maidstone (n/t) on 09:22 - Jan 9 with 586 viewsEwan_Oozami

Maidstone (n/t) on 08:28 - Jan 9 by Perublue

Don't forget BBC Wales and S4C can get in on the hardcore welsh action too freeing up some spots...Blackburn v Wrexham,Bournemouth V Swansea and NEWPORT-Easteigh v Man UTD.
I personally would be surprised to see our game televised in the UK...but possibly outside the UK....they do show some quite odd ones every round.
[Post edited 9 Jan 8:31]

Would be totally surprised if a non-league team is not shown live on terrestrial TV in the UK in the next round - it's what the FA, BBC and ITV are always banging on about, the People's Cup? If I were the Maidstone chairman and the game wasn't slated for live broadcast and a reasonable amount of appearance money, I'd be shouting about it - where's the incentive for non-league clubs to do well in the FA cup if they're ignored after making it to the 4th round? No-one's going to moan at the BBC for not showing PL teams in the 4th round - blimey, I'm starting to sound like Elephant!!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Maidstone (n/t) on 10:17 - Jan 9 with 541 viewsBluespeed225

Maidstone (n/t) on 20:02 - Jan 8 by RIPbobby

They'll bring a lot. Top tier of the cobbold I recon.

It'll be a full on chavvy day out. That Millwall wannabee Kent overspill, like Gillingham but without the charm.
Maidstone (n/t) on 10:43 - Jan 9 with 510 viewsmatteoblue

We've certainly had the luck this season. Getting the easiest cup draw comes as no surprise.

We are Premier League, say we are Premier League!

Maidstone (n/t) on 12:55 - Jan 9 with 397 viewstextbackup

Maidstone (n/t) on 10:17 - Jan 9 by Bluespeed225

It'll be a full on chavvy day out. That Millwall wannabee Kent overspill, like Gillingham but without the charm.

Or scaffolding

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024