Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? 14:41 - Jan 9 with 2496 viewsCobboldCrusty

Just trying to make plans and would quite like to go to the Maidstone game
Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 14:54 - Jan 9 with 2437 viewsSitfcB

Maybe by the end of this week.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 18:51 - Jan 9 with 2175 viewsRadlett_blue

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 14:54 - Jan 9 by SitfcB

Maybe by the end of this week.

They'll wait for the replays, won't they? Almost certainly won;t be a Saturday 3pm kick off because of the absurd "overseas TV rights", even if it's not chosen for live UK coverage.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 22:11 - Jan 9 with 1966 viewspeterleeblue

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 18:51 - Jan 9 by Radlett_blue

They'll wait for the replays, won't they? Almost certainly won;t be a Saturday 3pm kick off because of the absurd "overseas TV rights", even if it's not chosen for live UK coverage.

I fancy it being an I player game with a 12.30 on the Sunday kick off!!
Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 05:28 - Jan 10 with 1850 viewsSitfcB

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 18:51 - Jan 9 by Radlett_blue

I thought that but would be too short notice surely, the replays are 10/11 days before the 4th round weekend.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 08:00 - Jan 10 with 1689 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

I thought the same, though it would be too close before the fixtures are played.

There's a couple of potential draws that would be on TV I'd have thought, but two of them have replay involvement first.

West Brom vs Wolves (if they beat Brentford in a replay) & if Bristol City beat West Ham and Forest beat Blackpool, then Bristol City vs Forest would probably be on TV too.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 09:06 - Jan 10 with 1575 viewsPinewoodblue

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 08:00 - Jan 10 by IPSWICHFANITFC

I thought the same, though it would be too close before the fixtures are played.

There's a couple of potential draws that would be on TV I'd have thought, but two of them have replay involvement first.

West Brom vs Wolves (if they beat Brentford in a replay) & if Bristol City beat West Ham and Forest beat Blackpool, then Bristol City vs Forest would probably be on TV too.

You are overthinking it.

Last year 7 round 4 gzmes shown live. This was the schedule

https://www.thefa.com/news/2023/jan/13/emirates-fa-cup-fourth-round-proper-broad

Expect any games involving two EPL teams, plus game involving Man U for main picks, Town probably one of the others. Not sure how many games shown live outside of U.K. but less than hskf the games will be 3pm Saturday.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 11:14 - Jan 10 with 1427 viewsVaughan8

Almost definite games on:-
Man Utd Game
Spurs vs Man City
Liverpool game
Chelsea v Villa
Fulham v Newcastle

Then could be-
Sheff utd v Brighton (surely not even if it is premier league teams?)
West Brom v Wolves they will want if Wolves get through the replay.

I would say there is an outside chance we are on TV.
Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 15:00 - Jan 10 with 1256 viewsPerublue

Mentioned in another thread BBC Wales and S4C also get a chance to show Welsh teams so with 3 ? .. in there,it could muddy the waters a little.
I am still very doubtful that Ipswich will be shown.. at least in the UK.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 15:05 - Jan 10 with 1222 viewshoppy

I don't think Kent really counts as being 'overseas' really.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 15:13 - Jan 10 with 1187 viewsITFC_Forever

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 15:05 - Jan 10 by hoppy

I don't think Kent really counts as being 'overseas' really.

Southend claims to be on sea, rather than the Thames.....

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 15:19 - Jan 10 with 1158 viewshoppy

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 15:13 - Jan 10 by ITFC_Forever

Southend claims to be on sea, rather than the Thames.....

Yes, I suppose there is that!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I’d say it is highly likely Town v Maidstone is televised on 15:25 - Jan 10 with 1105 viewsunstableblue

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 11:14 - Jan 10 by Vaughan8

Almost definite games on:-
Man Utd Game
Spurs vs Man City
Liverpool game
Chelsea v Villa
Fulham v Newcastle

Then could be-
Sheff utd v Brighton (surely not even if it is premier league teams?)
West Brom v Wolves they will want if Wolves get through the replay.

I would say there is an outside chance we are on TV.

Whilst you list the games Premier teams are going to play in, and ITV and BBC will be keen to show most of these, the ‘magic of the cup’ game is at Portman Road, and they love showing these

Especially as their manager is a character

Could well be the Thurs or Mon night game.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 18:51 - Jan 11 with 668 viewsPerublue

Anyone know when 4th Round ties will be confirmed for TV? on 15:00 - Jan 10 by Perublue

Mentioned in another thread BBC Wales and S4C also get a chance to show Welsh teams so with 3 ? .. in there,it could muddy the waters a little.
I am still very doubtful that Ipswich will be shown.. at least in the UK.

I hold my hand up 🙋‍♂️…. I know ef all 🙇

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024