Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More good work by the club. 18:02 - Jan 12 with 1873 viewsTheBoyBlue

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2024/january/12/additional-facilities-at-portman-roa

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

More good work by the club. on 19:45 - Jan 12 with 1668 viewsgtsb1966

Correct me if I'm wrong but does that mean anyone can use those facilities
More good work by the club. on 19:56 - Jan 12 with 1634 viewsMullet

The replies that are really depressing. 2024 and we've got ourselves a bunch of bigots shouting loudly about something that doesn't matter.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

More good work by the club. on 20:10 - Jan 12 with 1579 viewsitfcjoe

More good work by the club. on 19:56 - Jan 12 by Mullet

The replies that are really depressing. 2024 and we've got ourselves a bunch of bigots shouting loudly about something that doesn't matter.

On a practical level, it looks as though all disabled toilets have just been changed to gender neutral/disabled toilets - but then says that they now have radar locks installed.

So how will non disabled people without a radar key access them?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

More good work by the club. on 20:10 - Jan 12 with 1573 viewsSwansea_Blue

More good work by the club. on 19:56 - Jan 12 by Mullet

I can’t see them, but I can well imagine there’s a ‘cLubs goNe woke’ brigade out there. A decade of right wing so called journalists, influencers and even politicians has produced a bunch of bigoted feckwits we could do without.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

More good work by the club. on 20:20 - Jan 12 with 1505 viewsMullet

More good work by the club. on 20:10 - Jan 12 by itfcjoe

On a practical level, it looks as though all disabled toilets have just been changed to gender neutral/disabled toilets - but then says that they now have radar locks installed.

So how will non disabled people without a radar key access them?

Stewards? You'd hope the club know!

More good work by the club. on 23:58 - Jan 12 with 1277 viewsJackNorthStand

More good work by the club. on 20:10 - Jan 12 by Swansea_Blue

I can’t see them, but I can well imagine there’s a ‘cLubs goNe woke’ brigade out there. A decade of right wing so called journalists, influencers and even politicians has produced a bunch of bigoted feckwits we could do without.

I’m not right wing, but respectfully don’t support gender neutral toilets.
More good work by the club. on 00:01 - Jan 13 with 1259 viewsArnoldMoorhen

More good work by the club. on 23:58 - Jan 12 by JackNorthStand

You think there should be separate toilets for Male and Female people with disabilities/disabled people?

Because they have been Non-Gendered for decades...
More good work by the club. on 08:55 - Jan 13 with 1042 viewsGlasgowBlue

More good work by the club. on 00:01 - Jan 13 by ArnoldMoorhen

You think there should be separate toilets for Male and Female people with disabilities/disabled people?

Because they have been Non-Gendered for decades...

Yes. But they have been for the exclusive use of disabled people. Regardless of their gender.

Are the disabled toilets now doubling up as gender neutral toilets for non disabled people? I’ve no issue with gender neutral toilets but would prefer the two to be kept separate.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

More good work by the club. on 09:05 - Jan 13 with 989 viewstextbackup

Is it just the disabled toilets where the trans blokes sit that have doubled up usage? Or all of them

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

More good work by the club. on 09:13 - Jan 13 with 942 viewsMookamoo

More good work by the club. on 23:58 - Jan 12 by JackNorthStand

If a comment that starts with 'I'm not a XXX, but", then you're that.
More good work by the club. on 09:16 - Jan 13 with 914 viewsMullet

More good work by the club. on 08:55 - Jan 13 by GlasgowBlue

Yes. But they have been for the exclusive use of disabled people. Regardless of their gender.

Are the disabled toilets now doubling up as gender neutral toilets for non disabled people? I’ve no issue with gender neutral toilets but would prefer the two to be kept separate.

Doubt there's capacity or the need.

I'd have thought some of the people complaining the most on that tweet would welcome the extra cubicle capacity to be honest. There's always a queue now of lads who are brave enough to poo at half time!

More good work by the club. on 09:24 - Jan 13 with 867 viewsGlasgowBlue

More good work by the club. on 09:16 - Jan 13 by Mullet

Doubt there's capacity or the need.

I'd have thought some of the people complaining the most on that tweet would welcome the extra cubicle capacity to be honest. There's always a queue now of lads who are brave enough to poo at half time!

I’m not so sure there isn’t the need. For every one person we see who is visibly disabled, there are another 4 who are disabled but dint look it.

With more accessibility and an more inclusive society, more disabled people feel comfortable about living a full and inclusive life (as they should) and I can’t help but feel that reducing the opportunity to use toilet facilities may put people off attending.

As I posted, I have no issues with gender neutral toilets, as we strive to become more inclusive , but if there isn’t the capacity to separate gender neutral and disabled toilets the. The club maybe should allocate a smaller number of disabled toilets for joint use so that there are more toilets that are set aside exclusively for disabled supporters.

It would be interesting to know the breakdown in numbers between registered disabled supporters and those who identify as gender neutral.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

More good work by the club. on 09:33 - Jan 13 with 809 viewsEssen_blue

More good work by the club. on 09:24 - Jan 13 by GlasgowBlue

I’m not so sure there isn’t the need. For every one person we see who is visibly disabled, there are another 4 who are disabled but dint look it.

With more accessibility and an more inclusive society, more disabled people feel comfortable about living a full and inclusive life (as they should) and I can’t help but feel that reducing the opportunity to use toilet facilities may put people off attending.

As I posted, I have no issues with gender neutral toilets, as we strive to become more inclusive , but if there isn’t the capacity to separate gender neutral and disabled toilets the. The club maybe should allocate a smaller number of disabled toilets for joint use so that there are more toilets that are set aside exclusively for disabled supporters.

It would be interesting to know the breakdown in numbers between registered disabled supporters and those who identify as gender neutral.

Make all the toilets neutral, I am happy to sneak into the woman's toilet now if the men's toilet queue is too long.
I do not care if a women walks into the men's now, as the queue for the woman's toilet is too long.
More good work by the club. on 09:42 - Jan 13 with 762 viewstextbackup

More good work by the club. on 09:33 - Jan 13 by Essen_blue

Make all the toilets neutral, I am happy to sneak into the woman's toilet now if the men's toilet queue is too long.
I do not care if a women walks into the men's now, as the queue for the woman's toilet is too long.

If you go in the womens toilets while my daughters are in there, that could create a problem… they shout Paedo a lot of the time these days, so could get you a bad reputation
[Post edited 13 Jan 9:54]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024