Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Losing start for Freddie by the looks of it 16:56 - Jan 20 with 1637 viewsgainsboroughblue

0-2 at Burton.

He's just been subbed (86 mins)

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Losing start for Freddie by the looks of it on 17:00 - Jan 20 with 1609 viewsPerublue

i think that's his brother ?

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Losing start for Freddie by the looks of it on 17:04 - Jan 20 with 1573 viewsgainsboroughblue

Losing start for Freddie by the looks of it on 17:00 - Jan 20 by Perublue

Oh really? Ok, in that case he didn't even make the bench then.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Losing start for Freddie by the looks of it on 17:07 - Jan 20 with 1538 viewsLankHenners

No that was him.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Losing start for Freddie by the looks of it on 17:07 - Jan 20 with 1540 viewsSitfcB

No, it was Freddie.

Some sites reported it as being the other Ladapo (no relation) though

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Losing start for Freddie by the looks of it on 17:09 - Jan 20 with 1514 viewsse20blue

From Charlton Athletic website
"Freddie Ladapo will make his Charlton debut against Burton Albion this afternoon."
Not a very positive view from Charlton fans on Freddie on 17:31 - Jan 20 with 1406 viewsunstableblue

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/97404/players-marks-burton-albion-v-ch

But then again not sure if any Charlton player came out of that very well

He does get a lot of 6/10 though

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Losing start for Freddie by the looks of it on 17:33 - Jan 20 with 1387 viewsTrumptonBlue

Bit of an ITFC old boys get-together there today, with Bakinson, Edun, Carayol and Harper (unused) also involved.
Losing start for Freddie by the looks of it on 17:48 - Jan 20 with 1295 viewsWestover

Surely it's he's brother I wouldn't think Freddie signed in time to play today.

Looks like I'm wrong 🤐😩
[Post edited 20 Jan 17:53]
Login to get fewer ads

Losing start for Freddie by the looks of it on 17:53 - Jan 20 with 1258 viewsPhilTWTD

Losing start for Freddie by the looks of it on 17:07 - Jan 20 by SitfcB

No, it was Freddie.

Some sites reported it as being the other Ladapo (no relation) though

Was told this week it is his brother.
Losing start for Freddie by the looks of it on 17:58 - Jan 20 with 1215 viewsSitfcB

Losing start for Freddie by the looks of it on 17:48 - Jan 20 by Westover

Surely it's he's brother I wouldn't think Freddie signed in time to play today.

Looks like I'm wrong 🤐😩
[Post edited 20 Jan 17:53]

The deal was all done early yesterday and he travelled up with the Charlton squad to Burton in the afternoon.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Losing start for Freddie by the looks of it on 18:03 - Jan 20 with 1161 viewsPerublue

I was only going on what flashscore.co.uk told me lineups and match page.....they have been wrong many a time...although i have no idea if this is the case this time.
[Post edited 20 Jan 18:05]

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Losing start for Freddie by the looks of it on 20:10 - Jan 20 with 900 viewsRe_User

I’m only down the road, and Monday feels too long away, so I went and watched his debut at Burton today. There were glimpses of the old Freddie, but he looked very rusty, and needs game time, which he wouldn’t get with us, whereas he’s guaranteed a start every week there.

It’s a shame he’s had to go, especially after the season he had last season, but it’s best for all parties and hopefully he’s back banging them in before long.

He was head and shoulders above the rest of Charlton’s players thought, there wasn’t a lot of quality in the side and I think it may be a long few months for them.

It was mad how many ex-Town players were across the two squads too, 5 across the two match day squads, alongside Fraser and Camara injured. I can’t say seeing Edun and Carayol brought back any good memories.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024