Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? 16:38 - Jan 20 with 3592 viewspointofblue

The ultimate one man team. Sadly, even if they sell him, that will only improve their financial position.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:40 - Jan 20 with 2588 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Sargent and Gunn would command decent money.
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:40 - Jan 20 with 2578 viewsgainsboroughblue

That nightmare scenario that nags away at me increases every time they win.

I still think they'll miss out though thinking more rationally.
[Post edited 20 Jan 16:41]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:42 - Jan 20 with 2541 viewspointofblue

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:40 - Jan 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Sargent and Gunn would command decent money.

Sargent and Gunn are nothing in terms of impact compared to Rowe. Pretty sure their form dipped when he was out injured and they've started finding their footing again on his return.

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:42 - Jan 20 with 2536 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Rowe and Sara.

Just like it happened with James Maddison they will survive financialy.
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:42 - Jan 20 with 2519 viewsIllinoisblue

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:40 - Jan 20 by gainsboroughblue

Yep, we are thinking the same nightmare scenario. Especially as the chasing pack seem incapable of putting a run together. Boro losing again.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:44 - Jan 20 with 2464 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:42 - Jan 20 by pointofblue

Sargent and Gunn are nothing in terms of impact compared to Rowe. Pretty sure their form dipped when he was out injured and they've started finding their footing again on his return.

I thought Sargent is the one that’s been out.
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:45 - Jan 20 with 2461 viewsStewart27

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:40 - Jan 20 by gainsboroughblue

Yep. Some team will get in the play offs after losing more than they win.

Norwich lost 17 games on the spin and we’re still 2 points off the play offs.
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:45 - Jan 20 with 2458 viewsLankHenners

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:42 - Jan 20 by Illinoisblue

Yep, we are thinking the same nightmare scenario. Especially as the chasing pack seem incapable of putting a run together. Boro losing again.

We beat both Coventry and Hull away at the end of the season to allow Norwich to slip into 6th then Southampton beat Leeds on the final day to confirm 2nd and leave us in 3rd.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:46 - Jan 20 with 2430 viewspointofblue

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:44 - Jan 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I thought Sargent is the one that’s been out.

Apologies, you're right, it was Sargent. I thought he was much older than he is too.

Two man team, then!

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:48 - Jan 20 with 2398 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:46 - Jan 20 by pointofblue

Apologies, you're right, it was Sargent. I thought he was much older than he is too.

Two man team, then!

They’ll finish 6th I think.
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:49 - Jan 20 with 2366 viewsSitfcB

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:45 - Jan 20 by LankHenners

We beat both Coventry and Hull away at the end of the season to allow Norwich to slip into 6th then Southampton beat Leeds on the final day to confirm 2nd and leave us in 3rd.

I’d rather them in the semi’s than the final tbf.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:49 - Jan 20 with 2362 viewsbazza

Norwich are actually half decent. Breaks my heart . Wanted them to be right down the table .
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:52 - Jan 20 with 2300 viewsLankHenners

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:49 - Jan 20 by SitfcB

Yes, though not sure I'd fancy Leeds or West Brom in a one match stand off either.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:52 - Jan 20 with 2291 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:49 - Jan 20 by bazza

Norwich are actually half decent. Breaks my heart . Wanted them to be right down the table .

They’ve got decent players at this level. A few that would get in most teams.
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:53 - Jan 20 with 2285 viewsArnieM

Unfortunately, and I dread it happening tbh, it wouldn’t surprise me if it ended up being Town vs scum in the playoffs. And they’re that effing jammy they’d probably beat us. WBA we’re all over them in the first half . But scum have adopted to an every man behind the ball and gif teams in the break- exactly what they did against us earlier in the season. Despite our total control of the games, we couldn’t break they down. This was WBA today. Those jammy arse holes will make the play offs …. I bloody hate them.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:53 - Jan 20 with 2273 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:49 - Jan 20 by SitfcB

We can’t beat them that’s the frustrating thing, we could be top and clear and they be rock bottom and we’d still draw!
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:59 - Jan 20 with 2207 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:53 - Jan 20 by ArnieM

Unfortunately, and I dread it happening tbh, it wouldn’t surprise me if it ended up being Town vs scum in the playoffs. And they’re that effing jammy they’d probably beat us. WBA we’re all over them in the first half . But scum have adopted to an every man behind the ball and gif teams in the break- exactly what they did against us earlier in the season. Despite our total control of the games, we couldn’t break they down. This was WBA today. Those jammy arse holes will make the play offs …. I bloody hate them.

This would a bit like a post from WOTB, don’t go down that jammy road. Looks like they had double the shots on target than WBA had.
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 17:01 - Jan 20 with 2191 viewsbazza

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:52 - Jan 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

They’ve got decent players at this level. A few that would get in most teams.

Old wan kner got them up
And running now as well ..
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 17:04 - Jan 20 with 2142 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:53 - Jan 20 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

We can’t beat them that’s the frustrating thing, we could be top and clear and they be rock bottom and we’d still draw!

This is overstated, how many seasons have we actually played them in the last 14 years? How many times were we favorites or better in the times we did meet? Last December might have been the only time.
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 17:12 - Jan 20 with 2022 viewsbazza

We will beat them at some point, hopefully on their own turf this season..
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 17:12 - Jan 20 with 2014 viewsMach_foreignBlue

We used to play for the 'glorious' draws with them between 2013-2018.

Now we've only played them once in the new era so don't lose your hopes.
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 17:17 - Jan 20 with 1950 viewsOldFart71

Sadly he's just the type of player we need. As we are now in our rightful position as "Pride of Anglia" couldn't we offer them 50p and a chance to sell a couple of Delia's cook books in Planet Blue and perhaps a 4 pack of Heineken in exchange ?
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 17:20 - Jan 20 with 1912 viewsFreddy

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:53 - Jan 20 by ArnieM

How come you were watching their game, wasn't on tv was it?
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 17:28 - Jan 20 with 1823 viewsHighgateBlue

It's fine to say that they're geographically quite close to us and you don't like them, and that you like even less the fact that they have dominated us for over a decade.

But they're just not a one man team, that's silly, let alone the ultimate one man team. You don't even have to think past Sara to realise that, and he's as good as anyone at this level in his position.
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 17:29 - Jan 20 with 1817 viewsbilllm

You can't knock them for that every time they get near to financial or league position trouble the bring someone through who saves, was Madison that hairband non footballer now role, but sargeants worth a few million,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024