Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ 21:15 - Jan 19 with 2545 viewsElderGrizzly

[Post edited 19 Jan 21:16]
Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 21:41 - Jan 19 with 2262 viewsGavTWTD

I just can't imagine that the tories would get that few seats

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 21:57 - Jan 19 with 2210 viewsElderGrizzly

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 21:41 - Jan 19 by GavTWTD

Agree, it will be 130 (ish) assuming Reform stick to their pledge of standing in every seat.
Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 21:59 - Jan 19 with 2194 viewsNthQldITFC

It's a crying shame that the Greens aren't getting a few more seats in any projections.

PR now! (I'm getting braver at expressing that opinion!)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 22:36 - Jan 19 with 2114 viewsfactual_blue

The entire party membership, past and present, should be sent to Rwanda on the grounds they are untrustworthy, venal, duplicitous and incompetent.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 22:40 - Jan 19 with 2097 viewsTrequartista

Liberal Democrats 45 seats from 9% of the vote???

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 22:48 - Jan 19 with 2050 viewsDarkBrandon

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 22:40 - Jan 19 by Trequartista

Liberal Democrats 45 seats from 9% of the vote???

Thatโ€™s about 8% of the seats, so it isnโ€™t outrageous.

It all depends how tactically everyone votes. If about one-third of lab/lib voters switch to the party most likely to win in their seat it makes a HUGE difference.These projections must rely on quite a bit of that.

FPTP is odd in that you can get these disproportionate effects both ways. So the Tories do well as their vote is spread well in lots of seats โ€ฆ until they go below about 25% of the vote. Then the bottom falls out.
Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 22:58 - Jan 19 with 2021 viewsTrequartista

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 22:48 - Jan 19 by DarkBrandon

Thatโ€™s about 8% of the seats, so it isnโ€™t outrageous.

It all depends how tactically everyone votes. If about one-third of lab/lib voters switch to the party most likely to win in their seat it makes a HUGE difference.These projections must rely on quite a bit of that.

FPTP is odd in that you can get these disproportionate effects both ways. So the Tories do well as their vote is spread well in lots of seats โ€ฆ until they go below about 25% of the vote. Then the bottom falls out.

What with Conservatives getting 14 seats from 23%?

It's for the fairies.

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 23:04 - Jan 19 with 2000 viewsDarkBrandon

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 22:58 - Jan 19 by Trequartista

It's for the fairies.

Unlikely, yeah. For them to get that low theyโ€™d need to be below 20% based upon the projections I saw.

There was quite a few projections of this kind when Truss was leader
Login to get fewer ads

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 23:21 - Jan 19 with 1946 viewsTrequartista

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 23:04 - Jan 19 by DarkBrandon

Unlikely, yeah. For them to get that low theyโ€™d need to be below 20% based upon the projections I saw.

There was quite a few projections of this kind when Truss was leader

It's just computer nerds playing with their computer models and losing all sense of reality. See also covid case modelling when they thought 50 million would have covid on christmas day. I don't think its even a YouGov projection.

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 23:28 - Jan 19 with 1931 viewsDarkBrandon

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 23:21 - Jan 19 by Trequartista

It's just computer nerds playing with their computer models and losing all sense of reality. See also covid case modelling when they thought 50 million would have covid on christmas day. I don't think its even a YouGov projection.

Yes. It isnโ€™t a YouGov projection
Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 00:20 - Jan 20 with 1879 viewsTrequartista

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 23:28 - Jan 19 by DarkBrandon

Yes. It isnโ€™t a YouGov projection

I got a bit ranty there, sorry about that. Still think its a bizarre projection

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 08:40 - Jan 20 with 1653 viewsDJR

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 23:21 - Jan 19 by Trequartista

It would have to be a very slanted model to produce that result.

But in this day and age, it's the sort of thing that is half way round the world before the truth has got its boots on.
[Post edited 20 Jan 9:46]
Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 08:45 - Jan 20 with 1637 viewssolemio

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 22:36 - Jan 19 by factual_blue

The entire party membership, past and present, should be sent to Rwanda on the grounds they are untrustworthy, venal, duplicitous and incompetent.

You are of course totally correct, but come on be fair. In every other respect they are superb.
Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 09:23 - Jan 20 with 1567 viewsRadioOrwell

I'm looking forward to see who they select as their next Leader.
That could be very funny.
30p Lee?
The haunted pencil ?
Mad Nads ?
Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 09:50 - Jan 20 with 1503 viewsDanTheMan

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 08:40 - Jan 20 by DJR

It would have to be a very slanted model to produce that result.

But in this day and age, it's the sort of thing that is half way round the world before the truth has got its boots on.
[Post edited 20 Jan 9:46]

I watched a YouTube video on the "Gosford Glyphs" last night and it's truly astounding how many people fell for it despite catching the person carving them.

Some people just really want to believe and will ignore all evidence to the contrary.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 10:07 - Jan 20 with 1460 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 09:23 - Jan 20 by RadioOrwell

30p Lee?
The haunted pencil ?
Mad Nads ?

Farage. 20/1 widely available.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 10:13 - Jan 20 with 1448 viewsNthQldITFC

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 09:23 - Jan 20 by RadioOrwell

30p Lee?
The haunted pencil ?
Mad Nads ?

'The haunted pencil'

I'd never heard that before, but I guessed who it was before I looked it up. Tres drole. Isn't he also known as 'Little Lord Cu*tleroy' or is that someone else?

What about Jabba the Coffey Hut? She could get the foetid rump of the T*ries back to sunnier times, could she not? She's well adept at getting sewage and washed-up turds spread all over our finest beaches.

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 16:46 - Jan 20 with 1283 viewsfactual_blue

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 08:45 - Jan 20 by solemio

You are of course totally correct, but come on be fair. In every other respect they are superb.

Only under the 21st century tory party has managed to give us two prime ministers who have been fined for criminal behaviour.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 16:54 - Jan 20 with 1248 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 22:58 - Jan 19 by Trequartista

It's for the fairies.

You are right, but they have regularly much more than 50% of the seats which much less than 50% of the vote, so it wouldn't be unfair.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 17:17 - Jan 20 with 1214 viewsDJR

Relax everyone, at least with Sunak and Shapps in charge Britannia still rules the waves, although we're now down to one serviceable warship.

[Post edited 20 Jan 18:53]
Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 18:25 - Jan 20 with 1125 viewsgiant_stow

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 17:17 - Jan 20 by DJR

Relax everyone, at least with Sunak and Shapps in charge Britannia still rules the waves, although we're now down to one serviceable warship.

[Post edited 20 Jan 18:53]

How on earth did the professionals in charge of that ship get that so so wrong? Did you one at the back warn the front they were steaming towards the bank? and why did the front even need warning?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 18:27 - Jan 20 with 1117 viewspointofblue

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 18:25 - Jan 20 by giant_stow

How on earth did the professionals in charge of that ship get that so so wrong? Did you one at the back warn the front they were steaming towards the bank? and why did the front even need warning?

I read on the BBC website it's not the first time that vessel has hit a sister ship either.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 18:35 - Jan 20 with 1091 viewsDJR

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 18:27 - Jan 20 by pointofblue

I read on the BBC website it's not the first time that vessel has hit a sister ship either.

The words of the Duke of Wellington spring to mind.

"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but, by God, they frighten me."
[Post edited 20 Jan 18:36]
Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 18:39 - Jan 20 with 1064 viewsDJR

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 18:25 - Jan 20 by giant_stow

I think the captain was delirious because of the intense heat and instead of saying "full steam ahead" said "full steam backwards"
[Post edited 20 Jan 18:40]
Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 20:24 - Jan 20 with 943 viewsNthQldITFC

Itโ€™s getting better for Sunak ๐Ÿ˜‚ on 18:27 - Jan 20 by pointofblue

Is she from Norfolk?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024