Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? 16:38 - Jan 20 with 3624 viewspointofblue

The ultimate one man team. Sadly, even if they sell him, that will only improve their financial position.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 17:38 - Jan 20 with 990 viewsArnieM

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:59 - Jan 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

This would a bit like a post from WOTB, don’t go down that jammy road. Looks like they had double the shots on target than WBA had.

Yes they did .. they packed their defence and hit WBA on the break… exactly what they at PR. It seems to be paying off for them. WBA couldn’t get a shot off against 11men behind the ball. Very difficult strategy to play against…

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 17:43 - Jan 20 with 969 viewstextbackup

You know who plays who in the playoffs don’t you…

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 17:44 - Jan 20 with 963 viewsMullet

They're spending compared to ours is frightening. Their fans are fickle and entitled. They're in a mad dash to 6th which is really congested.

Even if they make it, not going up is massive for them.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 18:08 - Jan 20 with 911 viewsMeadowlark

Wrong forum.

Please post this stuff on ""obsessed - me?" or on a Norwich website.
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 18:24 - Jan 20 with 855 viewsMedblue

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 17:38 - Jan 20 by ArnieM

Yes they did .. they packed their defence and hit WBA on the break… exactly what they at PR. It seems to be paying off for them. WBA couldn’t get a shot off against 11men behind the ball. Very difficult strategy to play against…

You must have been watching a completely different game.
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 18:29 - Jan 20 with 824 viewspointofblue

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 17:28 - Jan 20 by HighgateBlue

It's fine to say that they're geographically quite close to us and you don't like them, and that you like even less the fact that they have dominated us for over a decade.

But they're just not a one man team, that's silly, let alone the ultimate one man team. You don't even have to think past Sara to realise that, and he's as good as anyone at this level in his position.

It just feels like Rowe is responsible for a lot of goals for them. Sara may be a good player but, from outside, he doesn't seem to have as much of an impact. Fair enough if I'm wrong, though.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 19:17 - Jan 20 with 752 viewsFreddy

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 18:24 - Jan 20 by Medblue

You must have been watching a completely different game.

Reading their forum, they thought it was one of their best performances of the season , much more attacking than usual, nothing like Arnie is describing ?
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 19:23 - Jan 20 with 734 viewsMattinLondon

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 16:53 - Jan 20 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

We can’t beat them that’s the frustrating thing, we could be top and clear and they be rock bottom and we’d still draw!

That statement is a tad ott. But even if it were true, I’d rather lose to them and be top than the other way round.
Login to get fewer ads

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 19:33 - Jan 20 with 709 viewsbritbiker

Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 17:44 - Jan 20 by Mullet

They're spending compared to ours is frightening. Their fans are fickle and entitled. They're in a mad dash to 6th which is really congested.

Even if they make it, not going up is massive for them.

As usual they win a good game and apparently it's us falling apart despite not having a match until Monday. Weird bunch.
Where would Norwich be without Rowe? on 20:40 - Jan 20 with 614 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I believe the answer is mid-table anonymity. The question is has he made any difference to where they are? Despite all the insistence that they are going to get promoted through the play-offs, I can't see them when I look at the top 6.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024