Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? 10:18 - Jan 22 with 1643 viewsStenvict

We're going to sell out both tiers, just put every seat on sale now. The club must think we have a bunch of Casanova's among our regular away fans.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 10:26 - Jan 22 with 1578 viewsgeg1992

Probably been instructed by Millwall to sell in a specific order.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 10:27 - Jan 22 with 1579 viewsSitfcB

The home club dictate the order in which they have to be sold.
[Post edited 22 Jan 10:27]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 10:52 - Jan 22 with 1453 viewsBlueStreak

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 10:27 - Jan 22 by SitfcB

The home club dictate the order in which they have to be sold.
[Post edited 22 Jan 10:27]

i could get one today, but think it is worth hanging on for the upper tiers to be released?
Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 11:32 - Jan 22 with 1326 viewsSitfcB

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 10:52 - Jan 22 by BlueStreak

i could get one today, but think it is worth hanging on for the upper tiers to be released?

Think I might wait for upper tier.

But depends when they’re going to release them!

COYB

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 11:42 - Jan 22 with 1288 viewsPinewoodblue

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 10:52 - Jan 22 by BlueStreak

Wouldn’t count on them being released to Town. You can always return a lower ticket if upper released.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 12:02 - Jan 22 with 1228 viewscrouchendyachtclub

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 11:42 - Jan 22 by Pinewoodblue

Wouldn’t count on them being released to Town. You can always return a lower ticket if upper released.

I've been to Milwall 3 times (possibly the most recent 3), we've definitely had the upper tier in at least one of those games and only the lower tier in one, I can't remember if we had the upper in the famous 4-3 but possibly not because it was a midweek. It's not like they can sell it to home fans with their history and attendances so they might as well give it to the away club if they'll sell tickets.
Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 12:03 - Jan 22 with 1218 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 12:02 - Jan 22 by crouchendyachtclub

I've been to Milwall 3 times (possibly the most recent 3), we've definitely had the upper tier in at least one of those games and only the lower tier in one, I can't remember if we had the upper in the famous 4-3 but possibly not because it was a midweek. It's not like they can sell it to home fans with their history and attendances so they might as well give it to the away club if they'll sell tickets.

We definitely had the upper for the 4-3 as I was sat there, think it may have been upper only in fact?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 12:17 - Jan 22 with 1157 viewsSitfcB

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 11:42 - Jan 22 by Pinewoodblue

The upper tier prices are in place on the website.

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 12:24 - Jan 22 with 1125 viewsglasso

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 12:02 - Jan 22 by crouchendyachtclub

I'm certain I was in the upper that night
Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 12:33 - Jan 22 with 1063 viewscrouchendyachtclub

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 12:03 - Jan 22 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

We definitely had the upper for the 4-3 as I was sat there, think it may have been upper only in fact?

Also possible. That would mean that we had the full allocation for both weekend games then. I've definitely been in lower after being in the upper because I remember thinking the atmosphere is impacted on the lower tier.
Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 13:05 - Jan 22 with 967 viewsVegtablue

Would be a comedy of errors if they didn't release the upper because the lower never sold out, but we have been allocated both tiers.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2024/january/17/millwall-v-town-ticket-details/
Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 01:22 - Jan 23 with 665 viewsStenvict

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 13:05 - Jan 22 by Vegtablue

Would be a comedy of errors if they didn't release the upper because the lower never sold out, but we have been allocated both tiers.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2024/january/17/millwall-v-town-ticket-details/

This is what bugs me. They're advertising the upper tier, but not selling it. I'm 100% certain, they've sold the upper tier first anyway. The only time I've been in the lower tier was for the pre season friendly last season, and I've been to The Den 9 times.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 01:24 - Jan 23 with 661 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Why have they only released the lower tier for Millwall away? on 12:03 - Jan 22 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Yep, was upper only as far as I remember
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024