Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while 16:54 - Jan 24 with 6504 viewsIllinoisblue

But now enjoying their excellence again: Choke by The Beautiful South.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 23:31 - Jan 25 with 870 viewsBLUEBEAT

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 13:48 - Jan 25 by Bluespeed225

Space! Saw them in their earlier days at Mod rallies, enjoyed that lates 90’s stuff.

Yeah! I saw them at Rhyl CCI rally. Think they had a different name.

Then again at a Cardiff night out on by Richard Llewlelyn.

Poll: W or W

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 04:55 - Jan 26 with 799 viewsandytown

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 13:43 - Jan 25 by BLUEBEAT

Can hear it all via this link. 13th Disciple was a great funky club play. Fools Gold level.

They were just that bit too early to benefit from the BritPop fad.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_ldpNfmRDC1s4nUyG6kEWjdHbWIPapYghg&

Wow! You’re the first person to mention 5:30 to me in over 30 years!
Only gig I ever stage dived at
albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 08:55 - Jan 26 with 758 viewssoupytwist

The first Paul Weller solo album. Haven't played it for a while but when I do it's always a pleasure.
albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 09:34 - Jan 26 with 725 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 13:43 - Jan 25 by BLUEBEAT

Can hear it all via this link. 13th Disciple was a great funky club play. Fools Gold level.

They were just that bit too early to benefit from the BritPop fad.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_ldpNfmRDC1s4nUyG6kEWjdHbWIPapYghg&

I only know of this band because I had a free cassette with either Melody Maker or NME that had Something's Got To Give on it!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 09:34 - Jan 26 with 724 viewsWhos_blue

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 08:55 - Jan 26 by soupytwist

The first Paul Weller solo album. Haven't played it for a while but when I do it's always a pleasure.

I still give this loads of rotation.
An absolute gem of an album.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 09:36 - Jan 26 with 714 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 17:28 - Jan 24 by hoppy

The Seahorses - Do It Yourself

(and their unreleased 2nd album, which is also very good)...

Had an excited listen, but to be honest thought it was a bit boring.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 09:41 - Jan 26 with 697 viewsWhos_blue

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 08:10 - Jan 25 by Bluefields

808 State EX:EL
Galliano joyful noise unto creator
[Post edited 25 Jan 8:11]

The Galliano album is superb. The acid Jazz scene is oft derided, but I loved it. Add to the list Corduroy and Mother Earth.
Galliano at Cambridge Junction in 93 remains one of my favourite gigs.
Planet funkety funk baby!

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 09:44 - Jan 26 with 685 viewsWhos_blue

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 08:01 - Jan 25 by Bluespeed225

30 Something - Carter
The Sound Gallery
The Sound Spectrum, 94’, so I’m claiming them!

And there I was thinking I was the only person to buy the two sound LPs!
Add to that the In flight entertainment and Le Beat Bespoke LPs.
Great music!

Login to get fewer ads

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 10:09 - Jan 26 with 653 viewsleitrimblue

Bodycount- Bodycount
Rage Against the Machine-Rage Against the Machine
albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 10:50 - Jan 26 with 606 viewssoupytwist

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 09:41 - Jan 26 by Whos_blue

The Galliano album is superb. The acid Jazz scene is oft derided, but I loved it. Add to the list Corduroy and Mother Earth.
Galliano at Cambridge Junction in 93 remains one of my favourite gigs.
Planet funkety funk baby!

The People Tree by Mother Earth is a good album. Saw them and Corduroy at The Pink Toothbrush in Rayleigh in 93/94. Also saw JTQ there around the same time and James Taylor himself was manning the cloakroom after the show, possibly the drunkest person I have ever seen.

Also saw Galliano at the Whitstable Oyster Stores in 92. Mick Talbot was playing with them at that point and when the band walked through the audience to the stage I had to move aside to let him through. A gig-going highlight that was.
albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 14:52 - Jan 26 with 532 viewshoppy

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 09:36 - Jan 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Had an excited listen, but to be honest thought it was a bit boring.

I guess there were plenty of reasons they didn't officially release it. I know there wasn't anything groundbreakingly new - but having enjoyed their first album, I was happy enough listening to this one and it being a definite Seahorses sound.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 15:20 - Jan 26 with 518 viewsDBaldy

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 10:09 - Jan 26 by leitrimblue

Bodycount- Bodycount

Not sure if RATM would count for me as while I haven't listened to the whole album for ages, I've got about half of the songs from that album on various Spotify playlists so they come up fairly often, while Wake Up is one of my absolute favourite songs so that gets played a bit more. Taught myself the bassline for that back when I used to play a bit of guitar, I might even dust off the old bassoon this weekend and see if I've still got it!
albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 16:01 - Jan 26 with 496 viewsDubtractor

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 10:09 - Jan 26 by leitrimblue

Bodycount- Bodycount

Bodycount, Bodymuthafackincount.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 16:05 - Jan 26 with 493 viewsleitrimblue

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 16:01 - Jan 26 by Dubtractor

Ice muthafeckin T,s greatest moment
albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 16:13 - Jan 26 with 483 viewskeighleyblue

Gang Starr - Step in the Arena / Hard to Earn
Public Enemy - Fear of a Black Planet
TCQ - Low End Theory / Midnight Marauders
[Post edited 26 Jan 16:13]
albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 16:14 - Jan 26 with 473 viewskeighleyblue

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 08:10 - Jan 25 by Bluefields

808 State EX:EL
Galliano joyful noise unto creator
[Post edited 25 Jan 8:11]

+1 for Galliano.

Also Young Disciples Road to Freedom.
albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 18:41 - Jan 26 with 400 viewsWicklowBlue

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 16:01 - Jan 26 by Dubtractor

Woah I'm off to find my BodyCount CD, brings back memories of classic such as:

albums of the early 1990s that you haven’t listened to in a while on 18:54 - Jan 26 with 390 viewsWicklowBlue

Add some of mine:

Mansun - Attack of the Grey Lantern
Sultans of Ping FC - Casual Sex in the Cineplex
Radiohead - The Bends
Pulp - Different Class
REM - Out of Time
Suede - Suede
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024