Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hate them, but this is us when KM goes 11:25 - Jan 26 with 3262 viewstextbackup

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=355431.0

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 12:55 - Jan 26 with 2753 viewsAJblue

Try reading comments in a scouse accent, cant help but smile

Crecy

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 13:04 - Jan 26 with 2692 viewsChorleyBoy

For those pressed for time, the news of Klopp's departure at the end of the season has left Liverpool fans heart-broken, feeling sick and speechless to the point where they can say little more than "what the actual f#ck".
I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 13:05 - Jan 26 with 2681 viewstextbackup

Thing is, and this can be taken however you wish…

But around 2/3 months back a good friend of mine was working at a (very important) member of the first team coaching set up.
Said friend was speaking with the wife of the gentleman, who went on to say ‘we are getting this place done up, mainly to sell on, as we are off up to the Merseyside area in the summer’
My mate didn’t even mention football, or what the husband did for work.

On telling me we both said, na, klopp won’t be going anywhere, and if he did it’s too soon for KM… but, this turn of events makes me wonder.

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 13:26 - Jan 26 with 2463 viewsbazza

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 13:05 - Jan 26 by textbackup

But around 2/3 months back a good friend of mine was working at a (very important) member of the first team coaching set up.
Said friend was speaking with the wife of the gentleman, who went on to say ‘we are getting this place done up, mainly to sell on, as we are off up to the Merseyside area in the summer’

On telling me we both said, na, klopp won’t be going anywhere, and if he did it’s too soon for KM… but, this turn of events makes me wonder.

Totally unnecessary to share that, only you shoulof had to carry that burden.
[Post edited 26 Jan 14:43]
I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 13:37 - Jan 26 with 2341 viewsbluejacko

Hotline to Koop by any chance🙄
I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 13:57 - Jan 26 with 2175 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 13:04 - Jan 26 by ChorleyBoy

For those pressed for time, the news of Klopp's departure at the end of the season has left Liverpool fans heart-broken, feeling sick and speechless to the point where they can say little more than "what the actual f#ck".

Strange time to announce that given they’re still in the title race and several cup contentions. Might be a bit bad for morale.
I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 14:01 - Jan 26 with 2157 viewsgiant_stow

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 13:57 - Jan 26 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Strange time to announce that given they’re still in the title race and several cup contentions. Might be a bit bad for morale.

Maybe it was about to leak out, so he got in there first?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 14:06 - Jan 26 with 2108 viewsIllinoisblue

I’m reading this as Lee Grant to Tranmere and that’s all there is to it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 14:12 - Jan 26 with 2056 viewsMK1

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 14:01 - Jan 26 by giant_stow

Maybe it was about to leak out, so he got in there first?

He told them back in November, so probably just wanted it out there. Alonso a cert for that one.
I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 14:23 - Jan 26 with 1963 viewsSitfcB

…and Klopp told Liverpool he was going in November!!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 14:23 - Jan 26 with 1963 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 14:12 - Jan 26 by MK1

He told them back in November, so probably just wanted it out there. Alonso a cert for that one.

You’d think so, and I’m guessing the delay is while they sorted that out - fully expect Alonso (or A.N. Other) to be announced as his replacement in the near future

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 14:34 - Jan 26 with 1912 viewstextbackup

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 14:23 - Jan 26 by SitfcB

…and Klopp told Liverpool he was going in November!!

👀

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 15:15 - Jan 26 with 1730 viewspeterleeblue

Big Character and big loss for them. However, his touchline histrionics wont be missed. Good to see Kieran doesn't go on like that.
McKenna really has all the attributes to be the perfect manager.
Would love it if we can keep him long enough for him to be revered in the same way as Sir Alf, Bobby and to a slightly lesser extent George.
I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 15:31 - Jan 26 with 1642 viewsVaughan8

Was listening to talk sport in the car at lunch and the coverage was like he died!

Yes is sad for Liverpool, but frankly who else really cares?
I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 15:41 - Jan 26 with 1594 viewsBluesky

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 15:31 - Jan 26 by Vaughan8

Was listening to talk sport in the car at lunch and the coverage was like he died!

Liked the comment from an Everton supporter :- "Be great next summer when the Klopps go back -" or something like that..
I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 15:48 - Jan 26 with 1562 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

On the plus side MOTD will be more watchable without his relentless moaning about whatever decision didn’t go his way…
I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 16:11 - Jan 26 with 1467 viewsGavTWTD

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 15:31 - Jan 26 by Vaughan8

I think it was the top story on BBC news at 1pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 16:22 - Jan 26 with 1433 viewsronnyd

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 12:55 - Jan 26 by AJblue

They mostly feel sickkkk.
I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 16:47 - Jan 26 with 1349 viewstextbackup

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 14:06 - Jan 26 by Illinoisblue

I’m reading this as Lee Grant to Tranmere and that’s all there is to it.

The house he worked at, rhymed with Bert…

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 17:19 - Jan 26 with 1230 viewsEwan_Oozami

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 12:55 - Jan 26 by AJblue

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 17:27 - Jan 26 with 1188 viewsbaxterbasics

Any chance they will go for Farke?

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 17:45 - Jan 26 with 1127 viewsMattinLondon

Hate is a very strong word to use.
I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 17:53 - Jan 26 with 1089 viewsMK1

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 17:45 - Jan 26 by MattinLondon

Agree. I dislike them like no other, but hate is to strong for anything.
I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 18:38 - Jan 26 with 988 viewstextbackup

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 17:45 - Jan 26 by MattinLondon

If I wish to hate them, for my own reasons, no offence, but I couldn’t give a fck what you think of the word

I hate them, but this is us when KM goes on 18:47 - Jan 26 with 963 viewsXatticus

I’m not concerned. The Tranmere vacancy has since been filled.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024