Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any of your other halves been converted to football/Ipswich by Kieran McKenna? 15:01 - Jan 25 with 2249 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Lady Dollers has never been that interested in football (despite having a nephew in Villa's under 15s) but she actually watches TownTV matches with me now, sings the songs (sort of - she amusingly ends the Massimo song with "Will we ever win the league?" and regularly gets the positions wrong, like "Chappers at the back") and has even described KM as "hot".

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Any of your other halves been converted to football/Ipswich by Kieran McKenna? on 16:48 - Jan 25 with 334 viewsChurchman

Any of your other halves been converted to football/Ipswich by Kieran McKenna? on 15:32 - Jan 25 by Hullblue

Would have thought she'd be more interested now if she's dating KM.

Ha! Good point!
Any of your other halves been converted to football/Ipswich by Kieran McKenna? on 18:30 - Jan 25 with 280 viewsSomethingBlue

Absolutely zero interest, but thankfully a healthy degree of tolerance for the fact I'm now obsessed with Ipswich again having barely spoken about them in a dozen years.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Any of your other halves been converted to football/Ipswich by Kieran McKenna? on 18:36 - Jan 25 with 257 viewsSwansea_Blue

Any of your other halves been converted to football/Ipswich by Kieran McKenna? on 15:07 - Jan 25 by baxterbasics

Other half, no.

My teenage son though has converted from Man U to fully fledged Towen fan, thank heavens. Even requested a Hirst shirt for Christmas.

My teenage lad is showing a bit more interest. I’m using our Welsh boys as the hooks, so he was all over Wes’ trivela. But he’s still more of a Swansea fan and Man C admirer (for want of a better word). I’m very much the lone Towen fan in my family. Everyone on my Mrs’ side are Swansea nuts.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Any of your other halves been converted to football/Ipswich by Kieran McKenna? on 18:45 - Jan 25 with 243 viewsArchiRob

Mine gets all the ITFC updates sent to her phone - not sure if that's her way of gaging my likely mood.
She can boast a visit to the Wembly FA Cup Final which is more than me - My highlight was the Playoff final
Any of your other halves been converted to football/Ipswich by Kieran McKenna? on 18:53 - Jan 25 with 226 viewsSitfcB

Any of your other halves been converted to football/Ipswich by Kieran McKenna? on 18:30 - Jan 25 by SomethingBlue

Absolutely zero interest, but thankfully a healthy degree of tolerance for the fact I'm now obsessed with Ipswich again having barely spoken about them in a dozen years.

Glory hunter

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024