Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that 14:39 - Jan 27 with 1084 viewsBondiBlue

Cheer up you bunch of melts.

Well done maidstone. That is why the FA Cup is the best club competition in the world.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:42 - Jan 27 with 1038 viewsBlibbiBlob1976

Exactlyy! What is wrong with these people? Much bigger matches to come. Shane, but well done Maidstone
Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:43 - Jan 27 with 1017 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Precisely.

Anyone would think we were 22nd in the league, not 2nd and on the back of the most amazing two years for a very long time.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:45 - Jan 27 with 979 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:42 - Jan 27 by BlibbiBlob1976

Exactlyy! What is wrong with these people? Much bigger matches to come. Shane, but well done Maidstone

We won’t be winning any of them with performances like that.
Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:45 - Jan 27 with 980 viewsDanTheMan

I think you can forgive people being a bit peeved we've lost to a side in the 6th tier.

Congratulations Maidstone and everything, but seeing as we aren't Maidstone fans, I'm not sure why people are tripping over themselves to congratulate them.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:46 - Jan 27 with 947 viewsBondiBlue

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:45 - Jan 27 by DanTheMan

I think you can forgive people being a bit peeved we've lost to a side in the 6th tier.

Congratulations Maidstone and everything, but seeing as we aren't Maidstone fans, I'm not sure why people are tripping over themselves to congratulate them.

Can't forgive people for waiting for an opportunity to dig out the team though

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:47 - Jan 27 with 928 viewsNeedhamChris

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:43 - Jan 27 by Cheltenham_Blue

Precisely.

Anyone would think we were 22nd in the league, not 2nd and on the back of the most amazing two years for a very long time.

Nothing you've said there removes the fact this is an embarrassing result.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:48 - Jan 27 with 902 viewsDanTheMan

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:46 - Jan 27 by BondiBlue

Can't forgive people for waiting for an opportunity to dig out the team though

People are annoyed.

I'm annoyed for sure.

We're having a great season obviously but that doesn't mean we can't vent a little after a very bad result.

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:48 - Jan 27 with 900 viewsPlums

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:45 - Jan 27 by DanTheMan

Isn't that what sport and being 'sporting' is about?
Disappointed.
Shake hands.
'Well done lads'
Move on.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Login to get fewer ads

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:49 - Jan 27 with 871 viewsBondiBlue

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:47 - Jan 27 by NeedhamChris

Nothing you've said there removes the fact this is an embarrassing result.

You're not wrong but we can choose to say 'that was a bit crap, well done maidstone' and move on or we can say that all of our players should never wear the shirt again. This is football.

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:50 - Jan 27 with 858 viewsVaughan8

Well i suppose we have to hope this isnt a turning point in the season. this result could affect us no?

It's still embarrassing.
Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:51 - Jan 27 with 820 viewsBlibbiBlob1976

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:45 - Jan 27 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

We won’t be winning any of them with performances like that.

Stop crying. Sometimes you have to just say well done to the oppo. “Fans” like you give football a bad name.
Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:51 - Jan 27 with 809 viewsBondiBlue

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:50 - Jan 27 by Vaughan8

Well i suppose we have to hope this isnt a turning point in the season. this result could affect us no?

It's still embarrassing.

Could affect us. Maybe in a positive way. You would have thought that leeds beating us 4-0 would have affected them in a positive way but they went and lost their next two. Funny old game.

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:58 - Jan 27 with 726 viewsRyorry

Because whilst still being disappointed and embarrassed at that result, you can still be sporting, empathetic and fair; ie give Maidstone players, staff and fans respect for how they conducted themselves and be pleased for them for what is probably their greatest day ever, so far.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 15:14 - Jan 27 with 642 viewsBlibbiBlob1976

Because it’s sport, and it’s the right thing to do? Isn’t it?
Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 15:15 - Jan 27 with 624 viewsDanTheMan

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 15:14 - Jan 27 by BlibbiBlob1976

Because it’s sport, and it’s the right thing to do? Isn’t it?

Sure, but people can also be annoyed at a very bad result.

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 15:15 - Jan 27 with 616 viewsNeedhamChris

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:58 - Jan 27 by Ryorry

Because whilst still being disappointed and embarrassed at that result, you can still be sporting, empathetic and fair; ie give Maidstone players, staff and fans respect for how they conducted themselves and be pleased for them for what is probably their greatest day ever, so far.

If the forum is representative of our fan base then there must have been more Maidstone fans in the ground today than town fans

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 15:15 - Jan 27 with 610 viewsBlibbiBlob1976

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:50 - Jan 27 by Vaughan8

It's still embarrassing.

That’s a far bigger factor and better point than all these angry types bleating about today’s result
Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 15:16 - Jan 27 with 603 viewspointofblue

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 14:58 - Jan 27 by Ryorry

Can these teams have their greatest days against someone else? Lincoln, Barrow, Maidstone...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Don't know why i bothered coming on here after that on 15:43 - Jan 27 with 531 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Fans frustrated at one of the most embarrassing results in their clubs history shocker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024