Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omari - most improved player 16:48 - Feb 24 with 1252 viewsitfc_bucks

Start of the season, I distinctly remember saying we ought to send him back. All those flicks, tricks and turns, bit no end product.

Now look at him.

Out flipping standing!
Omari - most improved player on 16:55 - Feb 24 with 1206 viewsSwansea_Blue

Also an honourable mention for Harness coming on now. He was chasing shadows for the second half of last season and was struggling to look a L1 player at times. I was convinced we'd move him on, but he's knuckled down and been a very useful member of the team so far this season.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Omari - most improved player on 16:57 - Feb 24 with 1179 viewsSwansea_Blue

Good timing

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Omari - most improved player on 17:02 - Feb 24 with 1132 viewsitfc_bucks

Omari - most improved player on 16:55 - Feb 24 by Swansea_Blue

Also an honourable mention for Harness coming on now. He was chasing shadows for the second half of last season and was struggling to look a L1 player at times. I was convinced we'd move him on, but he's knuckled down and been a very useful member of the team so far this season.

I can't speak highly enough of Marcus - always does a job for the team. Really good squad player.
Omari - most improved player on 17:36 - Feb 24 with 1009 viewsbaxterbasics

I thought he was decent from the start, but he's just got better.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Omari - most improved player on 17:37 - Feb 24 with 999 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Some of us called it a long time ago.
Omari - most improved player on 19:37 - Feb 24 with 809 viewsHerbivore

He's always had bags of ability but his decision making and end product have really improved. He's made some huge contributions for us since the turn of the year.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Omari - most improved player on 19:42 - Feb 24 with 776 viewswrightsrightglove

Chelsea should be paying us quite frankly! He’s developed incredibly well under McKenna in particular his decision making and end product. Chelsea should be falling over themselves to loan him back to us next season
Omari - most improved player on 19:53 - Feb 24 with 720 viewsnrb1985

Omari - most improved player on 19:42 - Feb 24 by wrightsrightglove

Chelsea should be paying us quite frankly! He’s developed incredibly well under McKenna in particular his decision making and end product. Chelsea should be falling over themselves to loan him back to us next season

Suspect he gets sold to a parachute club or a promoted team.

Chelsea are desperate to raise cash which can only come from selling academy players for accounting purposes.
Login to get fewer ads

Omari - most improved player on 19:55 - Feb 24 with 710 viewsBugs

He wasn't awful at the start of the season. I will use the cliché, he had a bag full of tricks but not a massive impact, but he had his moments. I remember him a few times not playing to the whistle, when expecting a foul from a fair challenge on him. That soon stopped.

His development over the season is there for all to see. Of course, the irony is that the better he gets under the ITFC coaching regime, the less likely we will be able to sign him to a permanent deal.
Omari - most improved player on 20:14 - Feb 24 with 615 viewsSouperJim

Omari - most improved player on 17:02 - Feb 24 by itfc_bucks

I can't speak highly enough of Marcus - always does a job for the team. Really good squad player.

Respectfully disagree, comes on late in games as a bit of a water carrier to shift the ball around but I don't see what he brings to the side and often has an error in him, particularly that blind ball around the corner which he likes to play and loses us possession every time. I think he covers a lot of positions and roles as a squad player so I can understand his utility, I just have very little faith in him on the ball or off it, he's cost us too many times for me.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Omari - most improved player on 20:17 - Feb 24 with 590 viewsChurchman

I didn’t like the look of Omari’s attitude at the very start of the season. I thought he might be all flash no substance. Wrong, utterly wrong. He’s learning all the time and terrifies opponents. He’s been great.
Omari - most improved player on 20:20 - Feb 24 with 568 viewshadleighboyblue

Omari - most improved player on 19:42 - Feb 24 by wrightsrightglove

It's the perfect loan , with both clubs benefitting and the player improving so much with the superb coaching .and looking like he's loving his time here. Everyone's a winner !

Hopefully we can negotiate an extended loan for next season too .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024