Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That FA Cup and play-off final double… 19:26 - Feb 28 with 1868 viewsSitfcB

…that was spoken about not long back could actually happen…

I think it was mentioned before the third round.

Would be funny if it happened, would be superb as all of the organisers will look damn silly.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Apparently the contingency plan... on 19:29 - Feb 28 with 1832 viewsBloots

...is already in place and they are just gonna swap the Champ PO with the L1 PO.

Not that it'll matter to us obviously.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

That FA Cup and play-off final double… on 19:30 - Feb 28 with 1818 viewsZx1988

What's the solution if that happens?

The FA Cup final certainly won't be moved, and I dare say that it would be difficult to move the play-off final (and keep it at Wembley) even this far out.

Assuming that whichever one of them made it would end up playing Man City or suchlike, would they end up sticking a reserve team out for the cup final, with the play-off final being the obvious priority?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

That FA Cup and play-off final double… on 19:32 - Feb 28 with 1794 viewsBrianTablet

The Algorithm would never let it happen.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Apparently the contingency plan... on 19:39 - Feb 28 with 1754 viewsbazza

Apparently the contingency plan... on 19:29 - Feb 28 by Bloots

...is already in place and they are just gonna swap the Champ PO with the L1 PO.

That’s the end of that then 😂
Apparently the contingency plan... on 19:40 - Feb 28 with 1761 viewsSitfcB

EFL not happy with the FA apparently after not being able to have all the finals on the BH weekend.

Tight turn around for the 18th!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Apparently the contingency plan... on 11:30 - Feb 29 with 1332 viewsDanny_G

Presumably that would mean that one of the semi final legs would have to be on a weekday. Be fun if we played Norwich.
That FA Cup and play-off final double… on 12:14 - Feb 29 with 1247 viewsRadlett_blue

Interesting. I've just checked my diary and I will be in Cyprus on play-off final day.
Maybe that's a good omen as I was in France in May 2000.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Apparently the contingency plan... on 15:07 - Feb 29 with 1056 viewsyellowrider120

Apparently the contingency plan... on 11:30 - Feb 29 by Danny_G

Presumably that would mean that one of the semi final legs would have to be on a weekday. Be fun if we played Norwich.

I wouldn't worthy too much about that prospect as our squad (attacking wise anyway) gets thinner by the day. Rowe set to miss the rest of the season, now ditto for Argos whilst Sargent still carries the remnant of that ankle injury. Latest idea is that the boy from Bury may be shoved out on the wing!
Login to get fewer ads

Good. (n/t) on 15:09 - Feb 29 with 1051 viewsBloots

Apparently the contingency plan... on 15:07 - Feb 29 by yellowrider120

I wouldn't worthy too much about that prospect as our squad (attacking wise anyway) gets thinner by the day. Rowe set to miss the rest of the season, now ditto for Argos whilst Sargent still carries the remnant of that ankle injury. Latest idea is that the boy from Bury may be shoved out on the wing!

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

That FA Cup and play-off final double… on 15:13 - Feb 29 with 1041 viewsusm

That FA Cup and play-off final double… on 12:14 - Feb 29 by Radlett_blue

Interesting. I've just checked my diary and I will be in Cyprus on play-off final day.
Maybe that's a good omen as I was in France in May 2000.

That's my issue too - I'm in Spain on PO Final day and I was in Dublin on the 2000 PO final day.
☹️

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

That FA Cup and play-off final double… on 16:25 - Feb 29 with 933 viewshoppy

Only applicable for Leicester and Coventry now anyway, with the other two going out last night.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

That FA Cup and play-off final double… on 17:39 - Feb 29 with 812 viewstextbackup

That FA Cup and play-off final double… on 15:13 - Feb 29 by usm

That's my issue too - I'm in Spain on PO Final day and I was in Dublin on the 2000 PO final day.
☹️

Did you not check the dates before booking?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

That FA Cup and play-off final double… on 17:41 - Feb 29 with 797 viewsTrequartista

This is the level of disdain being shown to a once great competition. To already have 5th round ties being played in midweek is beyond contempt.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Apparently the contingency plan... on 17:52 - Feb 29 with 774 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Apparently the contingency plan... on 15:07 - Feb 29 by yellowrider120

You have a player called Argos (or from Argos)? Isn't the "boy from Bury" Liam Gibbs or do you actually have a boy from Bury playing for you as well? How is Gibbs getting on? He has looked fairly ordinary whenever I have seen him play but that isn't much. I guess at least he is getting minutes in a good league which will help his career development as long the fans don't get on his back.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024