Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) 18:02 - Mar 2 with 1153 viewstonybied

Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 18:03 - Mar 2 with 1148 viewspointofblue

Though if Leicester had won, yes, we would have been six behind them but we would also be five ahead of Leeds right now.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 18:03 - Mar 2 with 1147 viewsDarkBrandon

Everyone sensible
Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 18:06 - Mar 2 with 1113 viewstonybied

Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 18:03 - Mar 2 by pointofblue

Though if Leicester had won, yes, we would have been six behind them but we would also be five ahead of Leeds right now.

Chances are their morale would be higher and they would've won today too though.
Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 18:07 - Mar 2 with 1098 viewspointofblue

Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 18:06 - Mar 2 by tonybied

Chances are their morale would be higher and they would've won today too though.

Though perhaps Leeds' morale would have been lower and they would have lost.

Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 18:09 - Mar 2 with 1076 viewstonybied

Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 18:07 - Mar 2 by pointofblue

Though perhaps Leeds' morale would have been lower and they would have lost.

I'd much rather still have a shot at the top spot though.
Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 18:16 - Mar 2 with 1008 viewsWestSussexBlue

Guilty
Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 18:17 - Mar 2 with 998 viewspointofblue

Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 18:09 - Mar 2 by tonybied

I'd much rather still have a shot at the top spot though.

Like last year, let's just get up.

Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 18:31 - Mar 2 with 914 viewslazyblue

Me, I would still rather be 5 points ahead of Leeds.
Login to get fewer ads

Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 19:09 - Mar 2 with 789 viewsKievthegreat

Draw. Then we'd have been 4 clear of Leeds and 4 behind Leicester.
Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 19:17 - Mar 2 with 757 viewsburnbudgiesburn

Leeds not winning would have put us in a better short term position. But as consolation prizes go, bringing Leicester back within 3 points when they had been 18 ahead is a nice one.

If Leicester genuinely do choke, 2 into 4 is obviously better odds than 1 into 3
Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 19:21 - Mar 2 with 731 viewsNthQldITFC

Me.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Who was cheering Leicester on in their game against Leeds then? (n/t) on 19:28 - Mar 2 with 701 viewsVegtablue

Me! We would be 4.5 points above 3rd if they'd won. 😂

It's great that Leicester have buckled, but we remain 3.5 points behind top spot. We're 1.5 points ahead of 3rd, which is brilliant, but I still prefer the alternative scenario tbh!

*The GD margin remains significantly against us re Leicester and Leeds. Overturning it against either rival would surely result in us finishing on more points anyway? For this reason, and because this is a serious challenge we're mounting here, I'm of the mindset that level equals losing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024