Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking at stats only, doesn't look like Leeds or Leicester... 22:25 - Mar 5 with 1334 viewsNthQldITFC

...were overly convincing in their games tonight. Anybody see anything of their games?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Looking at stats only, doesn't look like Leeds or Leicester... on 22:27 - Mar 5 with 1288 viewsgainsboroughblue

I forgot they were playing to be quite honest. Sky showed their goals as they went in during our game but as our game went on in that second half, no other team existed.

Leicester probably did their go a goal ahead, sit on it and nearly get caught out trick.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Looking at stats only, doesn't look like Leeds or Leicester... on 22:29 - Mar 5 with 1252 viewsSteve_M

Looking at stats only, doesn't look like Leeds or Leicester... on 22:27 - Mar 5 by gainsboroughblue

I forgot they were playing to be quite honest. Sky showed their goals as they went in during our game but as our game went on in that second half, no other team existed.

Leicester probably did their go a goal ahead, sit on it and nearly get caught out trick.

And Leeds were playing Stoke who are properly sh1t at the moment.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Looking at stats only, doesn't look like Leeds or Leicester... on 22:32 - Mar 5 with 1210 viewsChrisd

We get caught up with stats in the modern game, the important thing like us is simply winning games at this point in the season.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Looking at stats only, doesn't look like Leeds or Leicester... on 22:45 - Mar 5 with 1102 viewsKingsCrossBlue

I’m now trying not to get caught up in obsessing with Leeds, Southampton and Leicester. I’ll just stir fry my mind wok otherwise.
I’m now calming down after that game with a bit of les Dawson-esque piano jazz from the mrs, a glass of white and the first big, fat, rolled one for about a year.

We might just do this
Looking at stats only, doesn't look like Leeds or Leicester... on 22:46 - Mar 5 with 1083 viewstextbackup

Mate says Leeds fans on Twitter mention the players look shattered…

They play in a Yorkshire derby Friday night… delicious

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Looking at stats only, doesn't look like Leeds or Leicester... on 22:47 - Mar 5 with 1075 viewsgainsboroughblue

Looking at stats only, doesn't look like Leeds or Leicester... on 22:45 - Mar 5 by KingsCrossBlue

I’m now trying not to get caught up in obsessing with Leeds, Southampton and Leicester. I’ll just stir fry my mind wok otherwise.
I’m now calming down after that game with a bit of les Dawson-esque piano jazz from the mrs, a glass of white and the first big, fat, rolled one for about a year.

We might just do this

I could have done with that fatty about an hour ago.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Looking at stats only, doesn't look like Leeds or Leicester... on 22:59 - Mar 5 with 983 viewsTrequartista

I watched the first 15 of Sunderland v Leicester and the visitors could have scored about 5 such was the shambles in Sunderland's defence. They must have improved after that.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Looking at stats only, doesn't look like Leeds or Leicester... on 23:00 - Mar 5 with 947 viewsHerbivore

Reports on the Beeb suggest both scraped through, as we did in the end to be fair.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Looking at stats only, doesn't look like Leeds or Leicester... on 23:02 - Mar 5 with 932 viewspointofblue

From the xG on Flash Score:
Leeds 1.21 - 0.34 Stoke
Sunderland 0.57 - 1.15 Leicester
Ipswich 2.37 - 0.92 Bristol City

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Looking at stats only, doesn't look like Leeds or Leicester... on 23:06 - Mar 5 with 880 viewsNthQldITFC

Looking at stats only, doesn't look like Leeds or Leicester... on 22:32 - Mar 5 by Chrisd

We get caught up with stats in the modern game, the important thing like us is simply winning games at this point in the season.

Agree, but I'm happy to see that neither of them came back from disappointing results with an overwhelming performance. Have since seen suggestions that both look tired and Leeds have a tough derby on Friday and Leicester have a cup quarter final. Don't want either of them finding momentum.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Looking at stats only, doesn't look like Leeds or Leicester... on 08:33 - Mar 6 with 595 viewsClareBlue

Leicester were very poor in the 2nd half and it could easily have been a draw. Have a Leeds fan in family and they said they weren't sharp and looked leggy. A tough away derby in 3 days is not what they want at this stage. Exactly what we want, though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024