Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone want to see Jack Taylors amazing tackle? 09:08 - Mar 7 with 2317 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Such an old school tackle on 09:09 - Mar 7 with 2269 viewsDyland

It's a thing of rare beauty.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Anyone want to see Jack Taylors amazing tackle? on 09:11 - Mar 7 with 2215 viewseireblue

Well he is certainly adept at sliding in with good control and just enough force.
Anyone want to see Jack Taylors amazing tackle? on 09:14 - Mar 7 with 2179 viewsbelgablue

So close to being the most beautiful assist in history.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Anyone want to see Jack Taylors amazing tackle? on 09:14 - Mar 7 with 2174 viewsMookamoo

I do miss a good tackle...

Was always a good way to get the crowd going.
Anyone want to see Jack Taylors amazing tackle? on 09:15 - Mar 7 with 2164 viewsBuhrer

Dodging past a pair of Bristols, and penetrating the box with his tackle. What a night.
Anyone want to see Jack Taylors amazing tackle? on 09:15 - Mar 7 with 2167 viewsNthQldITFC

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone want to see Jack Taylors amazing tackle? on 09:18 - Mar 7 with 2128 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone want to see Jack Taylors amazing tackle? on 09:20 - Mar 7 with 2108 viewsNthQldITFC

Another angle further down the thread:

As an aside, on these short clips which loop, I often get little earworms of sounds from the crowd. On this one, it sounds to me like there's a girl shouting "I love you footbaaa-aall!" and that will now be stuck in my head all day!

edit: sorry Sitters, me too slow.
[Post edited 7 Mar 9:20]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone want to see Jack Taylors amazing tackle? on 09:21 - Mar 7 with 2080 viewshomer_123

Taylors tackle! by homer_123 5 Mar 22:06
Ooo err missus

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Anyone want to see Jack Taylors amazing tackle? on 09:54 - Mar 7 with 1844 viewsgainsboroughblue

Fans of Leeds and Leicester should see this as an example of why we win late on, get 'lucky' etc.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone want to see Jack Taylors amazing tackle? on 10:10 - Mar 7 with 1727 viewsstrikalite

Anyone want to see Jack Taylors amazing tackle? on 09:54 - Mar 7 by gainsboroughblue

Fans of Leeds and Leicester should see this as an example of why we win late on, get 'lucky' etc.

They'll see it as a reckless foul no doubt, but it was a wonderful tackle...
Comment on BBC report on 10:12 - Mar 7 with 1732 viewsDyland

Anyone want to see Jack Taylors amazing tackle? on 09:54 - Mar 7 by gainsboroughblue

"Leeds Utd. fan. Watched the last 15 minutes. Ipswich outstanding. It’s not the first time this season that they have outlasted opponents and scored late, late goals. That is no fluke, it stems from belief and attitude. Hats off, fair play."

I said the other day that the fans calling us lucky are in a minority. It is fooking funny though :)

Comment on BBC report on 10:20 - Mar 7 with 1641 viewsgainsboroughblue

Comment on BBC report on 10:12 - Mar 7 by Dyland

"Leeds Utd. fan. Watched the last 15 minutes. Ipswich outstanding. It’s not the first time this season that they have outlasted opponents and scored late, late goals. That is no fluke, it stems from belief and attitude. Hats off, fair play."

I said the other day that the fans calling us lucky are in a minority. It is fooking funny though :)

Yeah. A lot more Leeds fans showing respect now. A lot more Leicester are getting salty. Out of fear that they are capitulating I imagine. I think most balanced fans are reasonable though. Unfortunately, it's the vocal minority on social media that tars the rest of them, same goes for our lot. We're not short on idiots either.

These social media pages on FB and the like are incessant with it. I don't even follow them, they just appear on my feed and each time you click unfollow, another pops up.

My own take is that there are 3 (4 if you include Saints) outstanding sides at this level this season. To be on 75 plus points at this stage is deserving of the title regardless of where you finish. Just our sodding luck we've chosen this year!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Comment on BBC report on 10:23 - Mar 7 with 1609 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Comment on BBC report on 10:12 - Mar 7 by Dyland

Is that from the comments on the BBC match report?
There were several like that.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Comment on BBC report on 11:10 - Mar 7 with 1294 viewsITFC_Forever

Comment on BBC report on 10:20 - Mar 7 by gainsboroughblue

Yeah. A lot more Leeds fans showing respect now. A lot more Leicester are getting salty. Out of fear that they are capitulating I imagine. I think most balanced fans are reasonable though. Unfortunately, it's the vocal minority on social media that tars the rest of them, same goes for our lot. We're not short on idiots either.

These social media pages on FB and the like are incessant with it. I don't even follow them, they just appear on my feed and each time you click unfollow, another pops up.

My own take is that there are 3 (4 if you include Saints) outstanding sides at this level this season. To be on 75 plus points at this stage is deserving of the title regardless of where you finish. Just our sodding luck we've chosen this year!

Ignore social media "banter" groups as they are unreadable.

Looking the Leicester and Leeds forums, they both have a page talking about that day's games and both now see us as a real threat.
As one of them said, people have been saying we would drop off after the first 6 games. We're now 36 games in and still in there.

And there's a saying, the harder you work, the better and luckier you get. We don't stop believing and keep going - and it's also down to fitness and skill, and options off the bench.

But as you say, any other season we would be comfortably top or at least second. Just our luck to have an amazing season at the same time as 3 other sides!

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Comment on BBC report on 11:26 - Mar 7 with 1205 viewsDinDjarin

Comment on BBC report on 10:20 - Mar 7 by gainsboroughblue

I regularly go through other teams forums and tbf a lot of Leicester fans are a little bit jealous of the football we are being served up and worried that we now have the momentum to catch them.

From page 475 there are quite a few on there who are starting to give us a lot of credit for where we are at.

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/132060-the-championship-thread-20232024/page/4
Comment on BBC report on 11:29 - Mar 7 with 1179 viewsKeno

Comment on BBC report on 11:26 - Mar 7 by DinDjarin

I regularly go through other teams forums and tbf a lot of Leicester fans are a little bit jealous of the football we are being served up and worried that we now have the momentum to catch them.

From page 475 there are quite a few on there who are starting to give us a lot of credit for where we are at.

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/132060-the-championship-thread-20232024/page/4

I like this "
I kind of wish we played like Ipswich. Certainly in terms of attitude. Must be magic watching them at the moment"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Indeed (n/t) on 11:35 - Mar 7 with 1136 viewsDyland

Comment on BBC report on 10:23 - Mar 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

Is that from the comments on the BBC match report?
There were several like that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024