Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) 22:22 - Apr 1 with 2121 viewsClemcc

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 22:23 - Apr 1 with 2106 viewsSwansea_Blue

He went to celebrate and presumably ran on the pitch, but we didn't actually see him on the pitch from the TV pics. Someone there could presumably confirm.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 22:26 - Apr 1 with 2044 viewsCrayonKing

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 22:23 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

He went to celebrate and presumably ran on the pitch, but we didn't actually see him on the pitch from the TV pics. Someone there could presumably confirm.

yep. Ran straight across the pitch to join in!
How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 22:27 - Apr 1 with 1997 viewsSwansea_Blue

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 22:26 - Apr 1 by CrayonKing

Lovely stuff!

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 22:36 - Apr 1 with 1935 viewsSitfcB

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 22:23 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

He darted across the pitch in record time.

You can see him in the background in this…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 22:38 - Apr 1 with 1873 viewstextbackup

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 22:26 - Apr 1 by CrayonKing

Pompy isn’t he. Be like any of us playing for someone else vs norwich

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 22:41 - Apr 1 with 1837 viewsSitfcB

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 22:36 - Apr 1 by SitfcB

This is the start of the run…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 22:58 - Apr 1 with 1683 viewsNthQldITFC

You can see the gorgeous little fecker in the foreground too! What a superb yellow card to get.

My voice has gone and so far the whisky hasn't brought it back. Still, we persevere.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 23:02 - Apr 1 with 1644 viewsJ2BLUE

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 22:38 - Apr 1 by textbackup

Pompy isn’t he. Be like any of us playing for someone else vs norwich

I don't believe for a second that was anything to do with that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 23:04 - Apr 1 with 1624 viewsSwansea_Blue

I've never seen him move so quick

I love the bloke to bits. He's us. He just gets it; a quality player, brilliant professional, lovely bloke and a cheeky grin. What's not to like?

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 23:05 - Apr 1 with 1621 viewsNthQldITFC

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 22:41 - Apr 1 by SitfcB

This is the start of the run…

Ahh, that's just a wonderful clip. Love that Omid Djalili has posted that too. We've not heard enough from Omid recently. I love his enthusiasm for Town. Top man.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 23:07 - Apr 1 with 1594 viewsSwansea_Blue

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 23:02 - Apr 1 by J2BLUE

I don't believe for a second that was anything to do with that.

Yep, nothing to do with it whatsoever. The team spirit is beyond (and that's what will take us up - but shh, don't tell anyone. I don't want to tempt fate, but it's starting to feel like something's happening).

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 14:00 - Apr 2 with 1210 viewsyorkshireblue

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 14:16 - Apr 2 with 1132 viewsGeoffSentence

Alex Grifffin's vlog shows a tiny little mosquitoesque dot dashing across the pitch.

That was chappers.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 15:41 - Apr 2 with 925 viewsEsherBlueStu

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 14:16 - Apr 2 by GeoffSentence

Alex Grifffin's vlog shows a tiny little mosquitoesque dot dashing across the pitch.

That was chappers.

I feel like this needs someone to join all the Chaplin running videos together with a comedy music soundtrack
How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 15:46 - Apr 2 with 899 viewsHelp

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 14:00 - Apr 2 by yorkshireblue

That is the best. A meme in the making highlights reel the lot
How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 16:12 - Apr 2 with 799 viewshoppy

How did Chaplin get the yellow card at end? (n/t) on 15:41 - Apr 2 by EsherBlueStu

I feel like this needs someone to join all the Chaplin running videos together with a comedy music soundtrack

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024