Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Presser 14:07 - Apr 4 with 7871 viewsPhilTWTD

Kieffer - pretty severe back spasm, not able to do anything thus far. Knowing Kieffer, not given up on some involvement, but at the moment doubtful. Nothing long-term.
Hutchison on 20:17 - Apr 4 with 905 viewsunstableblue

Hutchison on 17:17 - Apr 4 by cbower

Ok, I'm not Phil but I think that's possible. He hasn't had the same zip. However, by his own admission after Sheff Weds he said his body was tired which it may well be but it's unusual for a player (even an inexperienced one) to publicly admit it.

Maybe a week of rest and recovery will do him the world of good. Likes the big games.

And Saturday doesn’t get any bigger.

I don’t know what Sam McCallum of Norwich is like as left back to go up against young Omari??

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Hutchison on 20:20 - Apr 4 with 903 viewsPhilTWTD

Hutchison on 17:17 - Apr 4 by cbower

Ok, I'm not Phil but I think that's possible. He hasn't had the same zip. However, by his own admission after Sheff Weds he said his body was tired which it may well be but it's unusual for a player (even an inexperienced one) to publicly admit it.

Agree, possible but I don't know.
Hutchison on 20:28 - Apr 4 with 871 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hutchison on 16:37 - Apr 4 by unstableblue

Phil - Do you think he’s one of the players effected by flu? He’s not been himself in the last two games.
[Post edited 4 Apr 16:40]

I’ve never known a season like it. You don’t normally hear when players are struggling with non-injury illnesses. You don’t normally see it obviously on the pitch either. I’ve mentioned before that it may be because in seasons pre-KM you wouldn’t notice, as they were crap most games anyway, and also they now have to put so much running in that if they’re not 95%+ it stands out.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Presser on 20:53 - Apr 4 with 827 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Presser on 17:58 - Apr 4 by Kieran_Knows

Yup, I was going to say I believe McKenna as much as I believe Wagner about Rowe.

Both will start Saturday.

Has rowe played any u21 games or similar?
Just watched the presser on Town TV - his best ever? 30mins of glorious… on 23:00 - Apr 4 with 696 viewsunstableblue

Hutchison on 16:37 - Apr 4 by unstableblue

Phil - Do you think he’s one of the players effected by flu? He’s not been himself in the last two games.
[Post edited 4 Apr 16:40]

… insight and thoughtful responses.

McKenna is so good. So measured.

A lot of interest in this one Phil given the 3 or 4 new journalists in the room.

Just watched the presser on Town TV - his best ever? 30mins of glorious… on 23:14 - Apr 4 with 674 viewsPhilTWTD

Just watched the presser on Town TV - his best ever? 30mins of glorious… on 23:00 - Apr 4 by unstableblue

… insight and thoughtful responses.

McKenna is so good. So measured.

A lot of interest in this one Phil given the 3 or 4 new journalists in the room.

Bit more interest than usual, Sky and the Mirror came along but no one else not local.
Just watched the presser on Town TV - his best ever? 30mins of glorious… on 23:30 - Apr 4 with 633 viewsunstableblue

Just watched the presser on Town TV - his best ever? 30mins of glorious… on 23:14 - Apr 4 by PhilTWTD

Bit more interest than usual, Sky and the Mirror came along but no one else not local.

Local club, for local people

I assume the new voice was BBC Look East.

Just watched the presser on Town TV - his best ever? 30mins of glorious… on 00:07 - Apr 5 with 583 viewsPhilTWTD

Just watched the presser on Town TV - his best ever? 30mins of glorious… on 23:30 - Apr 4 by unstableblue

Local club, for local people

I assume the new voice was BBC Look East.

Look East was covered by BBC Suffolk regulars. Donovan Blake from Anglia is there fairly regularly and was there today.
Login to get fewer ads

Presser on 09:42 - Apr 5 with 389 viewsRyorry

Presser on 18:04 - Apr 4 by SheffordBlue

He's not featured for the U21s for a few fixture so it looks like there's been a setback with hi rehabilitation.

Oh - what a shame - thanks for the info tho.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024