Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1-0 Hull 20:20 - Apr 24 with 6347 viewsSitfcB

Another result that’ll go against us WTF

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Fair enough, we get a few.... on 21:46 - Apr 24 with 1153 viewsitfcserbia

Fair enough, we get a few.... on 21:42 - Apr 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

If Hull close this out you just know that Swansea will beat Norwich on Saturday afternoon. We're going to have to do this the hard way.

Might not be a bad thing that. If Hull opens up and goes for it we might prefer the more open game with them. And if we lose, Norwich might be out of the play-offs.

Semper fidelis!
Poll: Would you sack Paul Cook?

Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:47 - Apr 24 with 1131 viewsStewart27

Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:23 - Apr 24 by Bloots

...seems a bit odd that your are posting on another team's forum whilst the team you support are playing a really important match.

Maybe all the other missing fans are also on random EFL club forums explaining it too!

Harsh
Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:48 - Apr 24 with 1093 viewsSufferingCovFan

Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:47 - Apr 24 by Stewart27

Harsh

No worries. I understand why the question.

FINAL SCORE Coventry 2-3 Hull
Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:49 - Apr 24 with 1077 viewsStewart27

Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:27 - Apr 24 by SufferingCovFan

Okay, knew this would come up.

I suffer with Severe Anxiety so don't go to games, home or away. Haven't for years.

I could post on the Coventry forum but that gets toxic quickly so I try to keep away. Doesn't help with my health.

Seen some comments on here about our upcoming game so thought I'd offer a Coventry perspective for you.

If you're not comfortable with me being here, I'd be happy to leave. Not here to cause any problems.

You’re welcome on here mate.

Please this kind of thing helps with your anxiety.

Really like watching your team play. You have about 5/6 players I’d have at Ipswich in a heartbeat. Although I hope they are rubbish next week and we beat you!
1-0 Hull on 21:50 - Apr 24 with 1043 viewsVaughan8

Maybe I'm being thick but does it really matter?

I think Hull would go for it Satirday anyway.

Coventry are now out of any playoff game

Rested both forwards today so presumably back at the weekend and rested again for us.....?
Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:50 - Apr 24 with 1032 viewsSufferingCovFan

Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:48 - Apr 24 by SufferingCovFan

No worries. I understand why the question.

FINAL SCORE Coventry 2-3 Hull

Thanks for allowing me to post here, folks.

Good luck for your remaining games.

Will admit I had you down to struggle at the start of the season but you really have opened my eyes. Great squad, amazing manager.

Playoff or Auto, think you're going to go from success to success now.
Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:52 - Apr 24 with 970 viewsFrimleyBlue

Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:50 - Apr 24 by SufferingCovFan

Will admit I had you down to struggle at the start of the season but you really have opened my eyes. Great squad, amazing manager.

You should follow the town. Never any tough moments. Last minute goals. Comebacks from being a goal down. It's relatively easy being a town fan......

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:54 - Apr 24 with 911 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:50 - Apr 24 by SufferingCovFan

Thanks but we've just been lucky.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:55 - Apr 24 with 886 viewsbazza

Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:52 - Apr 24 by FrimleyBlue

You should follow the town. Never any tough moments. Last minute goals. Comebacks from being a goal down. It's relatively easy being a town fan......

I’ve been a nervous wreck the last 8 weeks.
Fair enough, we get a few.... on 21:55 - Apr 24 with 870 views_clive_baker_

Fair enough, we get a few.... on 21:42 - Apr 24 by SufferingCovFan

Appreciate the sentiment but that game is gone.

We've had to move on as there's no chance of it being reviewed. And we aren't Nottingham Forest so you won't see any social media outbursts from the club.

Nah, your seasons dead now. I would be moaning about that for a good few weeks.
1-0 Hull on 21:55 - Apr 24 with 864 viewsFreddy

1-0 Hull on 21:50 - Apr 24 by Vaughan8

Rested both forwards today so presumably back at the weekend and rested again for us.....?

Hull will be even tougher now
1-0 Hull on 21:56 - Apr 24 with 861 viewspennblue

Yeah out of Hull + Cov, I would prefer Cov to not have anything to play for. Cov seem to be on a roll right now with Simms on fire, so hopefully they will only be half up for it next week. I have not seen much of Hull though, but we do have the advantage of being far fresher than them.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Fair enough, we get a few.... on 21:57 - Apr 24 with 830 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fair enough, we get a few.... on 21:42 - Apr 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

If Hull close this out you just know that Swansea will beat Norwich on Saturday afternoon. We're going to have to do this the hard way.

I’m busy this weekend, so I’ll leave them be and batter Narwich another time

Who knows with Swansea. We probably want Norwich to be 4-0 up at half time in that one so it bursts Hull’s bubble during the game. But then teams sometimes play better when the pressure is off. It’s impossible to know how things will go and how teams will respond at this stage of the season. If it was easy to predict, there wouldn’t be any rich bookies!

Anyway, Swansea beat Hull at their place (I think) and Swansea are crap, so I’m sure we can have a good go.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

1-0 Hull on 21:57 - Apr 24 with 822 viewsEuropablue

I don't know if it can be called rested when the match was the most important one left in their season. They probably physically needed a break, but they are now out of the playoff race. It's too much to deal with a cup run and a promotion push. Coventry have got themselves together now, so you'd expect them to be up there again next season from the start.
I think we want to be playing teams that need to win, but I have faith that we'll manage either way. We have nothing else to spend our energy on apart from these three matches and all we need to concentrate on is the first match. Let's have some positive vibes.
1-0 Hull on 21:57 - Apr 24 with 810 viewsFrimleyBlue

1-0 Hull on 21:55 - Apr 24 by Freddy

Depends on nodge result hours before..

They could be right up for it.

Or absolutely broken.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Fair enough, we get a few.... on 22:00 - Apr 24 with 763 viewspennblue

Fair enough, we get a few.... on 21:57 - Apr 24 by Swansea_Blue

I’m busy this weekend, so I’ll leave them be and batter Narwich another time

Who knows with Swansea. We probably want Norwich to be 4-0 up at half time in that one so it bursts Hull’s bubble during the game. But then teams sometimes play better when the pressure is off. It’s impossible to know how things will go and how teams will respond at this stage of the season. If it was easy to predict, there wouldn’t be any rich bookies!

Anyway, Swansea beat Hull at their place (I think) and Swansea are crap, so I’m sure we can have a good go.

I suspect West Brom + Norwich will both win on Saturday anyhow. Which will mean Hull are effectively out of it.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

1-0 Hull on 22:00 - Apr 24 with 753 viewsitfcserbia

1-0 Hull on 21:56 - Apr 24 by pennblue

Yeah out of Hull + Cov, I would prefer Cov to not have anything to play for. Cov seem to be on a roll right now with Simms on fire, so hopefully they will only be half up for it next week. I have not seen much of Hull though, but we do have the advantage of being far fresher than them.

I don't know. Hull now unbeaten in 5, Cov just lost their 4th in a row.

Semper fidelis!

1-0 Hull on 22:01 - Apr 24 with 733 viewsDubtractor

How did Hull look tonight? Didn't watch it so not sure if they were impressive or now?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

1-0 Hull on 22:04 - Apr 24 with 688 viewsitfcserbia

1-0 Hull on 22:01 - Apr 24 by Dubtractor

How did Hull look tonight? Didn't watch it so not sure if they were impressive or now?

First half 50-50 game, second half Coventry pinned them in their box, they looked pretty overwhelmed until Thomas gifted them a goal out of nothing and Coventry players just gave up for 15 minutes. Was not impressed tbh but unbeaten in 5 now, Saturday won't be easy. That being said, would prefer an open game instead of another "Boro-fest".

Semper fidelis!

Fair enough, we get a few.... on 22:06 - Apr 24 with 668 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fair enough, we get a few.... on 22:00 - Apr 24 by pennblue

I suspect West Brom + Norwich will both win on Saturday anyhow. Which will mean Hull are effectively out of it.

Yes, likely. Or even if not confirmed this weekend it’s highly unlikely Hull will make it into the POs

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

1-0 Hull on 22:07 - Apr 24 with 639 viewspointofblue

1-0 Hull on 22:04 - Apr 24 by itfcserbia

First half 50-50 game, second half Coventry pinned them in their box, they looked pretty overwhelmed until Thomas gifted them a goal out of nothing and Coventry players just gave up for 15 minutes. Was not impressed tbh but unbeaten in 5 now, Saturday won't be easy. That being said, would prefer an open game instead of another "Boro-fest".

Still can't get over Boro's tactics when it was basically win or bust for them. They were more open against Leeds.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

1-0 Hull on 22:09 - Apr 24 with 618 viewsitfcserbia

1-0 Hull on 22:07 - Apr 24 by pointofblue

Still can't get over Boro's tactics when it was basically win or bust for them. They were more open against Leeds.

I know. But that game was never a 4-3 game, should've been 5-1 to Leeds, Boro scored out of nothing.

Semper fidelis!

1-0 Hull on 22:11 - Apr 24 with 599 viewswitchdoctor

1-0 Hull on 22:01 - Apr 24 by Dubtractor

better team first half but Coventry played a lot better 2nd…Hull’s goals where a penalty and the Coventry keeper was a bit suspect for the other 2..
1-0 Hull on 22:14 - Apr 24 with 577 viewsVaughan8

1-0 Hull on 21:55 - Apr 24 by Freddy

They've got a lot more pressure on them to win now too surely.

Personally I don't think it matters greatly. If we are on form, we beat them. If not, they've got players to punish us.
Without wanting to be rude.... on 22:18 - Apr 24 with 520 viewsSitfcB

Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:55 - Apr 24 by bazza

I’ve been a nervous wreck the last 8 weeks.

I’ve been a nervous wreck since those 13 added minutes at Sunderland.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024