Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Duff back to Barnsley? 13:45 - Apr 25 with 1018 viewsgainsboroughblue

Old news but I've only just noticed that Barnsley sacked their manager yesterday. Were they underachieving that much? Still in play-offs, can't really argue about the teams ahead of them in the greater context of things. Just seemed odd timing.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Duff back to Barnsley? on 13:53 - Apr 25 with 954 viewsDubtractor

I think they've had a shocking run of form, from being in contention for automatic to just clinging to playoff place.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Duff back to Barnsley? on 13:56 - Apr 25 with 935 viewsLankHenners

Reading the fan reaction yesterday it seemed the consensus was that he was heading for the exit at the end of the season (poor run of form - 3 wins in 12 since start of March, odd team selections, poor standard of football, talk of 'losing the dressing room', prickly comments in press etc.) but to get rid with 1 game (plus potential playoffs) left is very bizarre.

Seems like they think the board should have been more ruthless and sacked him several weeks ago.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Duff back to Barnsley? on 13:57 - Apr 25 with 921 viewsIllinoisblue

Duff back to Barnsley? on 13:53 - Apr 25 by Dubtractor

I think they've had a shocking run of form, from being in contention for automatic to just clinging to playoff place.

Hadn’t realized how bad they’d been. Should be a fun last day with four teams fighting for one spot

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Duff back to Barnsley? on 14:02 - Apr 25 with 875 viewsgainsboroughblue

Duff back to Barnsley? on 13:53 - Apr 25 by Dubtractor

Didn't realise that. Just felt to me that Pompey have been running away with it all season with Bolton and Derby tucked behind. Posh and Barnsley swapping out 4th and 5th and teams like Stevenage, Oxford and Lincoln bobbing in and out of 6th.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Duff back to Barnsley? on 14:10 - Apr 25 with 821 viewstractorboy1978

Doubt it, was a pretty acrimonious departure from memory.
Duff back to Barnsley? on 14:30 - Apr 25 with 728 viewsSheffordBlue

Apparently they are after an Austrain coach - Thalhammer - but they may need to seek an exception to the work permit rules to get him in place.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Duff back to Barnsley? on 14:48 - Apr 25 with 631 viewsmutters

Mike Duff, CM 01/02 legend! ( if you know you know)

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Duff back to Barnsley? on 14:50 - Apr 25 with 614 viewsTresBonne

I went to their game vs Lincoln in the Imps end, Imps won 1-5.

They were absolutely horrendous and Lincoln were top tier. I chucked on a £1 bet for Lincoln to be promoted after that at 100/1, it's now 8/1! Will be rooting for them in playoffs if they get over the line
Login to get fewer ads

Duff back to Barnsley? on 16:32 - Apr 25 with 431 viewsKropotkin123

Duff back to Barnsley? on 14:50 - Apr 25 by TresBonne

I went to their game vs Lincoln in the Imps end, Imps won 1-5.

They were absolutely horrendous and Lincoln were top tier. I chucked on a £1 bet for Lincoln to be promoted after that at 100/1, it's now 8/1! Will be rooting for them in playoffs if they get over the line

It would be nice for Lincoln to get promoted... If we are no longer in the Championship. Never want to play them again!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024