Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That was a hard watch in the home end to the right of our fans 23:24 - Apr 30 with 1148 viewsdavblue

Not being able to react either way was incredibly hard, thought my 8 year old was going to give it away but he held it together.

Great at the end being able to go next to the away fans there were a fair few of us in the home end. Away end was brilliant tonight, loud.
That was a hard watch in the home end to the right of our fans on 23:30 - Apr 30 with 1060 viewsNutkins_Return

Yep, hands up who was in the corporate box directly above/next to Cov fans. All kicked off when we scored. I was with the Cov fans and had to pretend to be miffed (secretly fist pumping). "Down with that sort of thing". Some proper hooligan Cov fans wanted to get in that area! Why a night though!

Cov fans all agreed loudest and best fans they have had in away stand. Well done fellas!! Wished I was in there with you.
That was a hard watch in the home end to the right of our fans on 23:33 - Apr 30 with 1001 viewsdavblue

That was a hard watch in the home end to the right of our fans on 23:30 - Apr 30 by Nutkins_Return

Yep, hands up who was in the corporate box directly above/next to Cov fans. All kicked off when we scored. I was with the Cov fans and had to pretend to be miffed (secretly fist pumping). "Down with that sort of thing". Some proper hooligan Cov fans wanted to get in that area! Why a night though!

Cov fans all agreed loudest and best fans they have had in away stand. Well done fellas!! Wished I was in there with you.

Yeah we were gutted also not to be in there. My boy actually had a bit of a sulk on because we weren’t .
That was a hard watch in the home end to the right of our fans on 23:35 - Apr 30 with 976 viewstextbackup

That was a hard watch in the home end to the right of our fans on 23:30 - Apr 30 by Nutkins_Return

I’m 99% sure the man you are talking about was Lord Lucans boy, RKD!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

That was a hard watch in the home end to the right of our fans on 23:36 - Apr 30 with 965 viewsSwansea_Blue

You can understand why we couldn’t get any more tickets though. Absolutely rammed in the Coventry areas. There couldn’t have been more than 17,000 empty seats.

#sh*tsupport

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

That was a hard watch in the home end to the right of our fans on 23:38 - Apr 30 with 910 views_clive_baker_

That was a hard watch in the home end to the right of our fans on 23:36 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

You can understand why we couldn’t get any more tickets though. Absolutely rammed in the Coventry areas. There couldn’t have been more than 17,000 empty seats.

#sh*tsupport

The Cov fan on here this week was saying it was where the cameras were. From my seat in the away end every stand looked 50% full. Feck all to do with the cameras.
That was a hard watch in the home end to the right of our fans on 23:39 - Apr 30 with 890 viewsClareBlue

Could you not have moved and found your own section on your own. You could have been a 100 odd seats away from a cov fan no problem. I know it is fairly common, but seeing a half empty stadium is a bit strange for us that go to PR. Though we were the same a few years ago.
That was a hard watch in the home end to the right of our fans on 23:42 - Apr 30 with 858 viewsNutkins_Return

That was a hard watch in the home end to the right of our fans on 23:36 - Apr 30 by Swansea_Blue

#sh*tsupport

It's a bizarre decision by them. The away section used to extend much further there but they have made decision to reduce it. Fair play if they are filling it but for a game where not a lot in it for them they should have opened it up instead of having dangerous situations of corporate sold to Ipswich fans and basically in with Cov fans. Was funny though.

Brilliant female steward got stuck right into to some nutcase.

Noise from away section was fantastic. Chills at the final whistle!!
That was a hard watch in the home end to the right of our fans on 23:48 - Apr 30 with 819 viewsKropotkin123

Some of my family were in one of them, but not the rowdiest one (apparently that was to the left of them). Lots of content coming through from them with Coventry fans trying to get to them. They were asked to go back in the box towards the end of the game. haha

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

That was a hard watch in the home end to the right of our fans on 00:16 - May 1 with 703 viewsChurchman

Good lad! He’s learning!

My dad and I had some dodgy moments back in the day. Got into all sorts of trouble, but he was as bad as me. Mind you, we kept it quiet at Millwall as the goals rained in and even slumped and looked miserable for most of the 130 minutes or however long it lasted.

The away end tonight was as loud as hell for the full 102 minutes. They clearly enjoyed it and earned their moment. Brilliant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024