Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are Blue Action doing? 20:00 - May 1 with 5962 viewsITFC_84

I thought the general consensus was that we should be keeping everything as ‘normal’ as possible for the team?
The coach welcome didn’t quite work for Norwich, therefore let’s postpone this until after Saturday’s game. Surely?
What are Blue Action doing? on 20:02 - May 1 with 3927 viewsSitfcB

It worked against Exeter and this will be even bigger!

See it as a celebration and thank you for the season we’ve just had, whatever happens.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What are Blue Action doing? on 20:03 - May 1 with 3907 viewsGuthrum

It was fine against Exeter. Don't quite see how pretending to be nonchalent (when nobody feels like that), limiting the support and appreciation for the players, helps particularly.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What are Blue Action doing? on 20:03 - May 1 with 3902 views_clive_baker_

Nae normal.
What are Blue Action doing? on 20:06 - May 1 with 3859 viewsbazza

What are Blue Action doing? on 20:02 - May 1 by SitfcB

It worked against Exeter and this will be even bigger!

See it as a celebration and thank you for the season we’ve just had, whatever happens.

Get down there and have a party !!! Show the support to the team, get them Buzzing for it !! I’m still nervous as hell tho.
[Post edited 1 May 20:14]
What are Blue Action doing? on 20:07 - May 1 with 3841 viewsSawtrich

Why are supporters being supportive? Yes, wouldn't it be better if nobody came to watch at all? Certainly hope nobody turns up wearing a replica shirt or an ITFC scarf.
What are Blue Action doing? on 20:07 - May 1 with 3847 views_clive_baker_

To be fair to you, I do see the egg on face potential of it! The issue isn’t really having this, the issue was probably having it for a game in December against Norwich which was a bit cringe.

Also while we say it didn’t work, we’ve done it twice and not lost yet, dominated both games and scored 8 goals, which is all we need on Saturday.
[Post edited 1 May 20:08]
What are Blue Action doing? on 20:14 - May 1 with 3764 viewsBlue_Order

Roaring them on to the Premier League.

It says it on the flyer there, mate.
What are Blue Action doing? on 20:15 - May 1 with 3739 viewsBobbychase

What are Blue Action doing? on 20:14 - May 1 by Blue_Order

Roaring them on to the Premier League.

It says it on the flyer there, mate.

This daft thread has reminded me to donate to Blue Action tonight, so cheers

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Login to get fewer ads

What are Blue Action doing? on 20:18 - May 1 with 3680 viewsChris_ITFC

All this talk of it "working" or not...

Coach welcomes do not decide football matches.
What are Blue Action doing? on 20:18 - May 1 with 3650 viewsJ2BLUE

What are Blue Action doing? on 20:07 - May 1 by _clive_baker_

To be fair to you, I do see the egg on face potential of it! The issue isn’t really having this, the issue was probably having it for a game in December against Norwich which was a bit cringe.

Also while we say it didn’t work, we’ve done it twice and not lost yet, dominated both games and scored 8 goals, which is all we need on Saturday.

We need 8 goals?!?!?

Sh1t.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What are Blue Action doing? on 20:23 - May 1 with 3552 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

When and where was this consensus reached?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

What are Blue Action doing? on 20:25 - May 1 with 3556 viewsBlue_Order

What are Blue Action doing? on 20:15 - May 1 by Bobbychase

This daft thread has reminded me to donate to Blue Action tonight, so cheers

Much appreciated.
What are Blue Action doing? on 20:32 - May 1 with 3477 viewsIllinoisblue

Players will feel loved and see a lot of blue smoke. It’s all good

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What are Blue Action doing? on 20:45 - May 1 with 3319 viewsBuhrer

"The general consensus"? Arf. You should drop your personal tizzy and get your ars down there for 11am to enjoy the general consensus.
What are Blue Action doing? on 20:51 - May 1 with 3241 viewsArnieM

Save the big party and pyrotechnics until AFTER the game, IF we get promoted. Then let rip ……

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

What are Blue Action doing? on 20:51 - May 1 with 3242 viewsibbleobble

What are Blue Action doing? on 20:45 - May 1 by Buhrer

"The general consensus"? Arf. You should drop your personal tizzy and get your ars down there for 11am to enjoy the general consensus.

General Consensous sounds like a reggae DJ.
What are Blue Action doing? on 20:53 - May 1 with 3224 viewsbazza

What are Blue Action doing? on 20:45 - May 1 by Buhrer

General consensus of about 10 miserable old duffers
What are Blue Action doing? on 20:57 - May 1 with 3162 viewsBobbychase

What are Blue Action doing? on 20:53 - May 1 by bazza

General consensus of about 10 miserable old duffers

Item One on tonight's agenda: No coach welcome
Item two: Stop joyful pitch invasions

What are Blue Action doing? on 21:01 - May 1 with 3118 viewsstonojnr

Exeter was all about the release of 20+ years of having nothing to celebrate, so we were told at the time, the "lost" generation of fans who had never seen any success, bar the playoff semi finals of course.

Town were on roll, confidence was high both previous home games were goal fests as much as Exeter turned out to be.

Norwich was unnecessary imo, no one needs to have extra hype for a derby game, the game itself creates the atmosphere, and I think it adversely affected the way the team played, others are free to disagree, the only positive I think was it made sure the pubs prematch were quiet

We go into this game, we need a positive result, we can't rely on Leeds not winning theirs. We need a normal Saturday, professional game, do the simple stuff well, don't treat it as the 265million pound game, it's just another championship game like the other 45, we don't need fans to be celebrating like the job is done before the game and Huddersfield will just happily play their part for us. Weren't Maidstone supposed to do that in the FA Cup ?

We drew both our last home games, great that will do us, but both games were incredibly tense, close, lots of ifs buts maybes, refs decisions either way, but we could have lost those games very easily, could have won them too.

But do you want to be sitting there like at the Coventry game in the 99th minute holding onto just a draw because the enormity of what the team and the players as individuals are about to achieve, with Huddersfield having a corner, knowing Leeds are winning.

And remember Cardiff away, we'd won that game, we'd already be promoted with those points had we won, instead we end up in the last minute of injury time with at least 4 town players staring at a ball that lands in front of them from a corner and not booting it to row Z and Cardiff react quicker & win

Celebrate when it's done imo, there will be ample time for it.
What are Blue Action doing? on 21:05 - May 1 with 3042 viewstextbackup

Should go down and boo, confuse them

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What are Blue Action doing? on 21:16 - May 1 with 2965 viewsBobbychase

What are Blue Action doing? on 21:01 - May 1 by stonojnr

Exeter was all about the release of 20+ years of having nothing to celebrate, so we were told at the time, the "lost" generation of fans who had never seen any success, bar the playoff semi finals of course.

Town were on roll, confidence was high both previous home games were goal fests as much as Exeter turned out to be.

Norwich was unnecessary imo, no one needs to have extra hype for a derby game, the game itself creates the atmosphere, and I think it adversely affected the way the team played, others are free to disagree, the only positive I think was it made sure the pubs prematch were quiet

We go into this game, we need a positive result, we can't rely on Leeds not winning theirs. We need a normal Saturday, professional game, do the simple stuff well, don't treat it as the 265million pound game, it's just another championship game like the other 45, we don't need fans to be celebrating like the job is done before the game and Huddersfield will just happily play their part for us. Weren't Maidstone supposed to do that in the FA Cup ?

We drew both our last home games, great that will do us, but both games were incredibly tense, close, lots of ifs buts maybes, refs decisions either way, but we could have lost those games very easily, could have won them too.

But do you want to be sitting there like at the Coventry game in the 99th minute holding onto just a draw because the enormity of what the team and the players as individuals are about to achieve, with Huddersfield having a corner, knowing Leeds are winning.

And remember Cardiff away, we'd won that game, we'd already be promoted with those points had we won, instead we end up in the last minute of injury time with at least 4 town players staring at a ball that lands in front of them from a corner and not booting it to row Z and Cardiff react quicker & win

Celebrate when it's done imo, there will be ample time for it.

Louder for those at the back

Coach welcomes are not a celebration.

What are Blue Action doing? on 21:18 - May 1 with 2937 viewsPinewoodblue

What are Blue Action doing? on 20:18 - May 1 by J2BLUE

We need 8 goals?!?!?

Sh1t.

Think that would mean 200 league goals over two seasons.

PS
After the welcome don't disappear down the pub get into the ground and build up the atmosphere. Make some noise for the Tractor Boyz.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

What are Blue Action doing? on 21:21 - May 1 with 2912 views_clive_baker_

What are Blue Action doing? on 21:18 - May 1 by Pinewoodblue

Think that would mean 200 league goals over two seasons.

PS
After the welcome don't disappear down the pub get into the ground and build up the atmosphere. Make some noise for the Tractor Boyz.

You say welcome. More of a celebratory parade if you ask me.

What are Blue Action doing? on 21:47 - May 1 with 2740 viewsReuser_is_God

If we done it for a regular league game against Norwich then we just have to do it Saturday too.

Our biggest game since Wembley 2000.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

What are Blue Action doing? on 22:09 - May 1 with 2629 viewsParky

In regards to your first paragraph and on the whole, I was a little sceptical about it at first. On second thought, why not enjoy the occasion surrounded by thousands of fellow blues and close mates, letting off a few smoke bombs with some tinnies on what is our biggest game for years?

At the end of the day, if we don’t go up on Saturday, I’m not going to be devastated because I let a few smoke bombs off before-hand and looked cringey.
[Post edited 1 May 22:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024