Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies 13:33 - May 23 with 2307 viewskizaitfc

I know, I know cant trust the bookies odds, but very interesting that both Brighton and Chelsea are turning attention elsewhere.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 13:34 - May 23 with 2253 viewsKeno

where has he gone short

and what does that actually mean?
[Post edited 23 May 13:35]

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 13:35 - May 23 with 2215 viewstextbackup

Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 13:34 - May 23 by Keno

where has he gone short

We go short from goal kicks. Is that the same thing?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 13:36 - May 23 with 2158 viewsMattinLondon

I wouldn’t say he’s short as according to Wikipedia he’s 6ft1.
Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 13:37 - May 23 with 2148 viewsChurchman

He’s not Jay Tabb sized now, is he? Sort of Hobbit sized. If so the chair for press conferences will need a cushion.
Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 13:37 - May 23 with 2135 viewskizaitfc

where has he gone short

Skybet 7/4 and Betvictor 4/5

After a quick read on Social Media, it appears he is the back up plan if they cant get KM.

I find it all very odd, given all the def info going around that no approach has been made to the club. I suspect both Brighton and Chelsea will want managers in place soon given the transfer window opening soon and then players of to Euros

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 13:37 - May 23 with 2122 viewsportmanking

There's been £100 matched on Potter in the BF Exchange market. That tells you nothing is concrete whatsoever.
Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 13:39 - May 23 with 2050 viewsKeno

Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 13:37 - May 23 by kizaitfc

After a quick read on Social Media, it appears he is the back up plan if they cant get KM.

I find it all very odd, given all the def info going around that no approach has been made to the club. I suspect both Brighton and Chelsea will want managers in place soon given the transfer window opening soon and then players of to Euros

as Town Manager?

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 13:40 - May 23 with 1996 viewsTrequartista

Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 13:37 - May 23 by kizaitfc

4/5 betvictor and 12/1 betfred!

If only there were similar discrepancies on the exchanges and enough liquidity you would make a fortune on arbitrage.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 13:46 - May 23 with 1805 viewsGuthrum

where has he gone short

Gone short, not caught short.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 13:47 - May 23 with 1795 viewsportmanking

Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 13:40 - May 23 by Trequartista

4/5 betvictor and 12/1 betfred!

If only there were similar discrepancies on the exchanges and enough liquidity you would make a fortune on arbitrage.

Good luck withdrawing your winnings though!
Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 16:59 - May 23 with 1140 viewsnodge_blue

Mckenna now available at 5/1on oddschecker

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 17:01 - May 23 with 1099 viewsiamipswich

Chelsea the ones to worry about

Poll: Who will return first?

Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 17:03 - May 23 with 1048 viewsBuhrer

Potter suddently gone very short with a few bookies on 13:46 - May 23 by Guthrum

Gone short, not caught short.

When i was caught short, I've gone shorts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024