Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? 14:05 - May 23 with 873 viewsIllinoisblue

Seems like you’re betting on a race where the runners are (obviously) undefined and going on pure speculation.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 14:13 - May 23 with 830 viewsGuthrum

Like any of these things, with large enough sums the value is spread across different levels of risk.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 14:14 - May 23 with 821 viewsJakeITFC

Given that, the prices are sometimes way out of whack with what's realistic and so money is there to be made.
Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 14:16 - May 23 with 814 viewsSparky85

I am not what I would define as a 'serious gambler', but I do have bets on KM going to all 3 of the reported jobs.

Not that I want him to go, I just thought I may as well profit from this miserable situation. If he stays, then money well spent!
Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 14:18 - May 23 with 788 viewsKropotkin123

Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 14:16 - May 23 by Sparky85

I am not what I would define as a 'serious gambler', but I do have bets on KM going to all 3 of the reported jobs.

Not that I want him to go, I just thought I may as well profit from this miserable situation. If he stays, then money well spent!

If he stays, then money well spent!

[Post edited 23 May 14:19]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 14:22 - May 23 with 736 viewsJ2BLUE

It's like anything else, if there's value you bet on it. I wouldn't touch any of those McKenna prices at the moment.

These markets also tend to drop very suddenly when someone knows they are betting on a done deal.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 14:24 - May 23 with 717 viewsfooters

People bet on virtual horses ffs.

It's the virtual jockeys I feel sorry for.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 14:33 - May 23 with 654 viewshomer_123

Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 14:18 - May 23 by Kropotkin123

If he stays, then money well spent!

[Post edited 23 May 14:19]

Hence he's not a serious gambler....

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 14:44 - May 23 with 603 viewsElephantintheRoom

Insider dealers probably make a killing.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Login to get fewer ads

Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 14:46 - May 23 with 605 viewsITFCBlues

Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 14:14 - May 23 by JakeITFC

Given that, the prices are sometimes way out of whack with what's realistic and so money is there to be made.

Any serious gambler isn't placing £5.00 on who the next Chelsea manager is...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 15:09 - May 23 with 550 viewsJakeITFC

Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 14:46 - May 23 by ITFCBlues

Any serious gambler isn't placing £5.00 on who the next Chelsea manager is...

These markets aren't the most liquid but you can get a few hundred quid away, especially with jobs like Chelsea/United.
Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 15:21 - May 23 with 491 viewsJ2BLUE

Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 14:24 - May 23 by footers

People bet on virtual horses ffs.

It's the virtual jockeys I feel sorry for.

Standing in Ladbrokes many years ago a man was watching those and then turned to me and said "It's like it doesn't want to run". Absolutely no sign of being a joke.

Scenes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Do serious gamblers actually place bets on new managers? on 15:36 - May 23 with 449 viewsOldFart71

I have read one or two books on professional gamblers and also seen how gambling can ruin lives of those with much more money than I will ever have. I like a bet but I put on less per week now than I did 25 years ago. My advice for anyone is only bet what you can truly afford. Don't chase loses and if you are short of the readies don't expect gambling to help you out. The old saying was "You never see a bookie on a bicycle" Every way you turn there's some betting firm offering free bets, free spins or whatever. If they didn't make money they wouldn't be in the business. The woman who runs one online company who's name is made up of Bet and then numbers paid herself £220 million last year and that's just one online bookmaker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024