Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, 09:09 - May 24 with 1146 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

but staying if he does?

Seems an odd way of running things if true. If you don't rate the manager you get rid anyway, surely? In a one-game scenario anyone can win, we saw that with Maidstone.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:12 - May 24 with 1121 viewsMookamoo

Seems getting to the final is just an inconvenience and getting in the way of sacking him and getting McKenna.

Terrible club. Always has been.
Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:13 - May 24 with 1110 viewsMattinLondon

Being kind, I think that their new owner wants to afford Ten Haag the respect of finishing the season with the chance of winning a trophy.

Or he’s just being quite indecisive and has no idea who he wants to appoint or keep.
Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:14 - May 24 with 1099 viewsitfcjoe

He's gone whatever, similar to LVG was....and they'll lose anyway!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:14 - May 24 with 1093 viewsMattinLondon

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:12 - May 24 by Mookamoo

Seems getting to the final is just an inconvenience and getting in the way of sacking him and getting McKenna.

As big clubs go I’ve always felt that Man U were one of the better ones.
Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:16 - May 24 with 1064 viewsSmithersJones

The Times is reporting that no decision has been made, but it doesn’t depend on the result tomorrow. Which makes absolutely zero sense at all.
Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:17 - May 24 with 1058 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:13 - May 24 by MattinLondon

Being kind, I think that their new owner wants to afford Ten Haag the respect of finishing the season with the chance of winning a trophy.

Or he’s just being quite indecisive and has no idea who he wants to appoint or keep.

If he's indecisive I can't see him employing someone who hasn't managed in the Prem or Europe. That'd be one hell of a gamble for an indecisive person.

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:17 - May 24 with 1049 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:14 - May 24 by itfcjoe

He's gone whatever, similar to LVG was....and they'll lose anyway!

So actually there's no point us cheering Man U on?

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:46 - May 24 with 951 viewsSharkey

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:12 - May 24 by Mookamoo

By 'always' I take it you mean from about the time they pinched Arnold Muhren and didn't play him much? You can't seriously mean 1945-1969.
[Post edited 24 May 10:18]
Login to get fewer ads

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:49 - May 24 with 936 viewsGuthrum

Altho a major piece of silverware potentially gives something to build upon, in terms of the club's internal morale and strenghtening the manager's position to oversee changes.

It's not that things have gone drastically wrong under Ten Hag specifically (his overall win percentage is only a couple of points below Ferguson's). No fear of relegation, for example. More the outworking of a longer malaise stretching way back before the present incumbent.

So a fairly marginal decision (which will cost money to implement) and one of less significance than the back-room and off-pitch changes Ratcliffe is driving.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:51 - May 24 with 920 viewsN2_Blue

No he's being let go after the FA cup irrespective of result

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:52 - May 24 with 910 viewschicoazul

It depends on how they lose. If it is an annihilation which I fancy it will be he is out.
Ultimately our short term future as a club could depend on how much Casemiro fancies it tomorrow and if he remembers the offside rule.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:53 - May 24 with 901 viewsN2_Blue

They won't got for Mckenna, their preference is Pochettino. That's why he left Chelsea by mutual decison.

Do you think Poch would have left mutually after the end of season he had if he didn't have something lined up.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 10:00 - May 24 with 876 viewstrncbluearmy

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:14 - May 24 by MattinLondon

As big clubs go I’ve always felt that Man U were one of the better ones.

That would be the club that started the downgrade/demise of the FA Cup by sodding off to China

Man City are a bunch of cheats but I hope they tear manure apart
Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 10:07 - May 24 with 855 viewsbluebud

I think the biggest issue is they finished 8th and looked like garbage all season.

If they weren't in the final Tin Bag would have been gone already.
Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 10:13 - May 24 with 839 viewsPassionNotAnger

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 09:53 - May 24 by N2_Blue

They won't got for Mckenna, their preference is Pochettino. That's why he left Chelsea by mutual decison.

Do you think Poch would have left mutually after the end of season he had if he didn't have something lined up.

If you think Poch left by mutual consent you are extremely naive. He was sacked, no ifs or buts. I think it’s a odd decision by Chelsea personally but it was their decision
Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 10:40 - May 24 with 784 viewsLeaky

Wining the the FA cup is Manure's only route into Europa League or what ever it's called.
So probably need the money to pay the Glazier's mortgage
Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 11:51 - May 24 with 698 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 10:07 - May 24 by bluebud

I think the biggest issue is they finished 8th and looked like garbage all season.

If they weren't in the final Tin Bag would have been gone already.

Why have you downarrowed my question?

Is Ten Haag really getting sacked if he doesn't win the FA Cup, on 12:00 - May 24 with 651 viewsbluejacko

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1903066/Man-Utd-news-Erik-ten-Hag-INEOS

I know it’s the express but someone might have jumped the gun!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024