Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t 17:19 - May 24 with 2443 viewsbluelagos

All of this without actually standing on a beach...

Exhibit one.

Exhibit 2.

Exhibit 3.

Exhibit 4.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 17:22 - May 24 with 2405 viewsMK1

By all accounts, he is fed up with the job anyway.
Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 17:26 - May 24 with 2371 viewsbluelagos

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 17:22 - May 24 by MK1

By all accounts, he is fed up with the job anyway.

Can't imagine why.

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 17:46 - May 24 with 2328 viewsMJallday

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 17:26 - May 24 by bluelagos

Can't imagine why.

No more lucrative upcoming contracts to give his wife

Hope that helps

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 17:52 - May 24 with 2303 viewsZx1988

Don't forget his absolute grilling at the hands of two party stooges in hi-vis yesterday.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 18:03 - May 24 with 2264 viewsbluelagos

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 17:52 - May 24 by Zx1988

Don't forget his absolute grilling at the hands of two party stooges in hi-vis yesterday.

And telling the mother of a victim of the Manchester bombings that he would legislate per her request in this parliament, 4 hours before announcing the election.

Nice bloke.

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 18:08 - May 24 with 2246 viewsbluelagos

This could be quite a long thread by election day.

Exhibit 5:

Exhibit 6:

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 19:08 - May 24 with 2140 viewsSwansea_Blue

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 18:03 - May 24 by bluelagos

And telling the mother of a victim of the Manchester bombings that he would legislate per her request in this parliament, 4 hours before announcing the election.

Nice bloke.

That was a disgusting move by him. He’d actually just come across as human after Craig Mackinlay‘a thanking him in the HoC for several visits while he was recovering from sepsis. Then the c**** lies to the mother of one of the bombing victims. I think it’s as simple as him not caring about ‘little people’.

Edit - and there’s a whole bunch of other promised legislation that could of helped people been shelved too, although I suppose that’s inevitable.
[Post edited 24 May 19:10]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 22:05 - May 24 with 1959 viewsDJR

As regards exhibit 3, it's funny to see Heaton-Harris' brief smirk when Sunak is asked whether he is captain of a sinking ship.

As regards the Titanic more generally, I've always thought it a bit bizarre that Belfast makes so much of a ship that sank. But I suppose it brings in the tourists.
[Post edited 24 May 22:05]
Login to get fewer ads

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 09:32 - May 25 with 1782 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Re his answer to the Titanic question, I just wish one of the the journalists had been quick enough to respond to his answer with "So you are ordering "Full steam ahead!" then, just like the Captain of the Titanic?"
Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 17:32 - May 26 with 1516 viewsbluelagos

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 18:08 - May 24 by bluelagos

This could be quite a long thread by election day.

Exhibit 5:

Exhibit 6:

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 17:36 - May 26 with 1467 viewsBluespeed225

He doesn’t care, Southampton won, he loses, happy summer for Rishi.
Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 23:59 - May 26 with 1321 viewsEireannach_gorm

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 17:32 - May 26 by bluelagos

The 'Moron' shot is superb. Composition is everything in a good photograph!
Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 16:35 - May 27 with 1077 viewsbluelagos

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 17:32 - May 26 by bluelagos

Tackled by a football cone - not even a traffic cone at that the useless pr1ck

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 15:45 - May 29 with 830 viewsbluelagos

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 16:35 - May 27 by bluelagos

Tackled by a football cone - not even a traffic cone at that the useless pr1ck

Sunak doing man of the people stuff again.

Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 18:31 - May 29 with 729 viewsOldFart71

Being a pensioner the Tories have come up with this idea that they will give people on State Pensions extra Personal Allowance so they don't pay income tax on their pension and yet it was Sunak that froze personal allowance at £12,570. It was also them that decided to cut National Insurance twice when it would have made lower paid people and pensioners better of by increasing personal allowance. State Pensions should never be taxed. A person earning the minimum hourly rate at £11.44 per hour doing a 38 hour week would be thousands of pounds better off than a pensioner even after tax and N.I. Despite this carrot of higher personal allowance the Tories have burnt their bridges. Three years ago they gave pensioners a paltry increase on their State Pension claiming wage rises were running at 8% which they never were, so they stopped the Triple Lock. Going on inflation for September which is when they set rates inflation according to them was 2.5% and yet August it was 3.4% and October 4.2% and continued up to 11%. Whilst I am not saying all pensioners are hard up, just as not all on benefits are hard up the Tories seem intent on hitting those that are least able to earn more. I finished work at 71, so I think I did my stint.
Sunak's campaign seems to be going to sh1t on 21:40 - May 29 with 641 viewsSwansea_Blue

I saw a newspaper headline today of him apparently asking Johnson for advice. Expect a large walk-in fridge to be turning up at Downing Street any day soon.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024