Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna 18:17 - May 24 with 2742 viewsLibero

Massive respect for maintaining a high journalistic standard.

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/24343722.kieran-mckenna-addressing-man-united-chels
Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 19:48 - May 24 with 2367 viewsmarchy

My goodness that’s weirdly refreshing. Them and Phil keeping journalistic integrity breathing. Well except Phil putting us all in a collective panic the other night for the clicks.

(Didn’t mean it Phil)
Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 19:51 - May 24 with 2334 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Ashton: "Oi, Warren, tell your mates at the EADT that if they stir any sh1t this week then they will get fack all of the good stuff when we feel its time to for us to speak! Got it?!"

Warren: "Yes boss, on it!!"

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 20:40 - May 24 with 2023 viewsPhilTWTD

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 19:48 - May 24 by marchy

My goodness that’s weirdly refreshing. Them and Phil keeping journalistic integrity breathing. Well except Phil putting us all in a collective panic the other night for the clicks.

(Didn’t mean it Phil)

Ha, wouldn't do that to you! I've had a fair bit firmed up or had information to suggest elements of what's reported is nonsense since this all blew up, which I've reported or commented on on here.

Have tried to comment on aspects of the often contradictory reports as they've happened rather than repeating them without any comment, although think it's also been important to report what's been reported rather than ignoring it.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 20:42 - May 24 with 1988 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"I'd rather be last and correct, rather than first and wrong/misleading."

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 20:51 - May 24 with 1899 viewsitfcjoe

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 20:42 - May 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

"I'd rather be last and correct, rather than first and wrong/misleading."

Sadly these days I don't think he's going to have much choice but to be late and right with the PL media coverage - it's a bold statement to put behind a pay wall though

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 20:53 - May 24 with 1848 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 20:51 - May 24 by itfcjoe

Sadly these days I don't think he's going to have much choice but to be late and right with the PL media coverage - it's a bold statement to put behind a pay wall though

Why do so many fans lap up the meaningless speculation rather than want to know the facts?

If I was paying for the information, I would prefer it to be true!

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 20:55 - May 24 with 1782 viewsitfcjoe

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 20:53 - May 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

Why do so many fans lap up the meaningless speculation rather than want to know the facts?

If I was paying for the information, I would prefer it to be true!

I was referring to the fact that really behind a paywall you really need to be first and right as opposed to pumping out speculation

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 20:57 - May 24 with 1733 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 20:55 - May 24 by itfcjoe

I was referring to the fact that really behind a paywall you really need to be first and right as opposed to pumping out speculation

I think that is what he is really trying to allude to.

However, as you rightly point out, as soon as it is known whether by Watson, or whoever, Sky and TWTD will be on it. Anyone paying for the EADT content to know about McKenna sooner will gain very little time on those finding out for free.

Login to get fewer ads

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 21:28 - May 24 with 1481 viewsTractorWood

Really like this. When Watson says I'd rather be right than fast it makes me so happy.

We live in an age of speed first and accuracy later or not at all.

Kudos, Stuart.

Upatowen.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 21:40 - May 24 with 1375 viewsBondiBlue

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 20:51 - May 24 by itfcjoe

To be fair, that article's not behind the paywall.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 21:53 - May 24 with 1254 viewsDJR

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 21:28 - May 24 by TractorWood

Really like this. When Watson says I'd rather be right than fast it makes me so happy.

We live in an age of speed first and accuracy later or not at all.

Kudos, Stuart.

Upatowen.

Stu is class, as are Brenner and Phil.

We are lucky to have them all.
Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 21:55 - May 24 with 1231 viewsSwansea_Blue

That’s quite impressive. To write over 1,100 words saying absolutely nothing and having people think it’s great is some feat.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 21:56 - May 24 with 1222 viewsLibero

Fantastic from Stuart Watson re: Kieran McKenna on 21:53 - May 24 by DJR

Stu is class, as are Brenner and Phil.

We are lucky to have them all.

I’ll take Brenner out of that for his “great unwashed” comments and Mick McCarthy sycophancy- but Phil and Stu are top notch in my opinion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024