Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today? 13:14 - Jul 10 with 516 viewsfactual_blue

How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today?
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today? on 13:15 - Jul 10 with 499 viewshype313

I'm not posh enough to house one of those

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today? on 13:21 - Jul 10 with 461 viewsbazza

How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today? on 13:15 - Jul 10 by hype313

I'm not posh enough to house one of those

I normally wash my arse in it, never stepped on one.
How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today? on 13:22 - Jul 10 with 453 viewsMattinLondon

Think I may kill a few wasps.

Are bees and wasps on friendly terms? Or do they simply ignore on another?
How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today? on 13:23 - Jul 10 with 455 viewsNthQldITFC

I didn't know that that was a thing today and I, quite literally, didn't step on a bee anyway.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: When you vacuum your bookshelves, do you?

How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today? on 13:26 - Jul 10 with 437 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm going to step on several so others avoiding them makes no difference LOL

Sorry, just wanted to see what it was like to be like the brash meat eaters whenever vegan diets are mentioned.

I will stop buying their stolen honey for a day or two.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today? on 13:29 - Jul 10 with 427 viewsHelp

In the grand scheme of things I am not sure how many bees I will come across today, but I will definitely not stand on them today or any other day.

Poll: What time will the signing announcement be today

How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today? on 13:33 - Jul 10 with 412 viewsBuhrer

I remember stepping on bees. Very last century. That's progress for you. Apparently the boffins will be building teeny tiny drones to pollinate our crops soon. Thanks leaders, you rock.
How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today? on 13:34 - Jul 10 with 398 viewswkj

Im sitting on a bee, but they did pay for that on my OnlyFans - so it is consensual, honey

Come On England
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today? on 13:37 - Jul 10 with 381 viewsSwansea_Blue

How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today? on 13:33 - Jul 10 by Buhrer

I remember stepping on bees. Very last century. That's progress for you. Apparently the boffins will be building teeny tiny drones to pollinate our crops soon. Thanks leaders, you rock.

That was back in the good old days. When we couldn’t afford shoes and couldn’t see the bees through the smog.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today? on 15:58 - Jul 10 with 282 viewsNthQldITFC

How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today? on 13:29 - Jul 10 by Help

In the grand scheme of things I am not sure how many bees I will come across today, but I will definitely not stand on them today or any other day.

That's almost as bad as stepping on them, because they'll never get off the ground covered in that.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: When you vacuum your bookshelves, do you?

How are you celebrating Don't Step on a Bee Day today? on 18:57 - Jul 10 with 215 viewsstonojnr

I literally saw one on the pavement on the walk to the pub, come on England, and didn't step on it, my karma is good today
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024