| Williams suspended sentence 12:54 - May 23 with 2757 views | Zx1988 | I assume the door is now open to him picking up a contract somewhere. If, as suggested, Tuanzebe and Johnson may be off, if the club can be suitably reassured that BW is in a much better place, and if any potential contract suitably protects the position of the club, I certainly wouldn't be averse to seeing him back at Portman Road. His recent interview, released at the point of his conviction, would suggest he wouldn't mind a return either. |  |
| Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman. | | Poll: | Worst Ginger? |
| |  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:06 - May 23 with 2664 views | VanDusen | God no!! - the only McKenna signing worse than Muric!!! Never looked like he gave a sh*t, the other players clearly hated him, and he scored two own goals as well as costing us the six-pointer v Leeds with what became clear was his characteristic lackadaisical approach - and as for his last performance at Watford!?! I've no idea why any Town fans rate him bar that one fluke run and goal... |  | |  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:09 - May 23 with 2620 views | Churchman | Good luck to him - I hope he can move on and have a great career. Somewhere else. |  | |  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:10 - May 23 with 2613 views | ClareBlue | Zero chance |  | |  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:11 - May 23 with 2609 views | bluearmy4838 |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:06 - May 23 by VanDusen | God no!! - the only McKenna signing worse than Muric!!! Never looked like he gave a sh*t, the other players clearly hated him, and he scored two own goals as well as costing us the six-pointer v Leeds with what became clear was his characteristic lackadaisical approach - and as for his last performance at Watford!?! I've no idea why any Town fans rate him bar that one fluke run and goal... |
Its not true that the players hated him, I think he was well liked by all accounts and just a real shame his head wasn't right. That said he's not one I would go back in for. I hope he gets his career back on track and straightens himself out, but I don't think it'll be with us. |  | |  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:14 - May 23 with 2556 views | EuanTown |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:09 - May 23 by Churchman | Good luck to him - I hope he can move on and have a great career. Somewhere else. |
Hardly, as he is going to need someone else to drive him there. |  | |  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:19 - May 23 with 2519 views | Steve_M |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:11 - May 23 by bluearmy4838 | Its not true that the players hated him, I think he was well liked by all accounts and just a real shame his head wasn't right. That said he's not one I would go back in for. I hope he gets his career back on track and straightens himself out, but I don't think it'll be with us. |
I like the idea of judging him based on the first two minutes of his debut too. The only own goal I can remember was in his second match too. I wouldn't go back for him either but the idea that BW didn't perform during his time on the pitch in Autumn 2023 is bizarre. That that is all we got from him was the problem. |  |
|  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:22 - May 23 with 2463 views | VanDusen |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:19 - May 23 by Steve_M | I like the idea of judging him based on the first two minutes of his debut too. The only own goal I can remember was in his second match too. I wouldn't go back for him either but the idea that BW didn't perform during his time on the pitch in Autumn 2023 is bizarre. That that is all we got from him was the problem. |
Own goals v Reading (after he'd practically given away an own goal against Leeds on the Saturday) and Coventry. |  | |  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:24 - May 23 with 2439 views | Zx1988 |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:06 - May 23 by VanDusen | God no!! - the only McKenna signing worse than Muric!!! Never looked like he gave a sh*t, the other players clearly hated him, and he scored two own goals as well as costing us the six-pointer v Leeds with what became clear was his characteristic lackadaisical approach - and as for his last performance at Watford!?! I've no idea why any Town fans rate him bar that one fluke run and goal... |
To be fair to the lad, I'd probably be pretty crap at my job too if I tried to do it whilst, allegedly, hepped up on goofballs. |  |
| Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman. | | Poll: | Worst Ginger? |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:25 - May 23 with 2415 views | BlueBadger | No. |  |
|  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:27 - May 23 with 2394 views | SuffolkPunchFC |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:06 - May 23 by VanDusen | God no!! - the only McKenna signing worse than Muric!!! Never looked like he gave a sh*t, the other players clearly hated him, and he scored two own goals as well as costing us the six-pointer v Leeds with what became clear was his characteristic lackadaisical approach - and as for his last performance at Watford!?! I've no idea why any Town fans rate him bar that one fluke run and goal... |
I suggest it might be time for you to take a trip to Specsavers. |  | |  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:33 - May 23 with 2353 views | Illinoisblue |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:06 - May 23 by VanDusen | God no!! - the only McKenna signing worse than Muric!!! Never looked like he gave a sh*t, the other players clearly hated him, and he scored two own goals as well as costing us the six-pointer v Leeds with what became clear was his characteristic lackadaisical approach - and as for his last performance at Watford!?! I've no idea why any Town fans rate him bar that one fluke run and goal... |
Have you at any time lived in or near the town of Frimley? |  |
|  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 14:06 - May 23 with 2172 views | davblue |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:06 - May 23 by VanDusen | God no!! - the only McKenna signing worse than Muric!!! Never looked like he gave a sh*t, the other players clearly hated him, and he scored two own goals as well as costing us the six-pointer v Leeds with what became clear was his characteristic lackadaisical approach - and as for his last performance at Watford!?! I've no idea why any Town fans rate him bar that one fluke run and goal... |
As good as he was from Aug to Oct, he was just as bad from Nov to Dec. Early season looked a really good player but off field issues clearly impacted performance. I did t see anything to suggest he wasn’t liked by players. |  | |  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 14:08 - May 23 with 2156 views | BiGDonnie |
| Williams suspended sentence on 13:19 - May 23 by Steve_M | I like the idea of judging him based on the first two minutes of his debut too. The only own goal I can remember was in his second match too. I wouldn't go back for him either but the idea that BW didn't perform during his time on the pitch in Autumn 2023 is bizarre. That that is all we got from him was the problem. |
VanDusen might be Lloyd? |  |
|  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 14:09 - May 23 with 2156 views | Radlett_blue | If Williams can get his act & life together, he can still have a decent career. Not the sort of player we need to take a chance on, but I'm sure someone will give him a short term deal. |  |
|  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 14:14 - May 23 with 2123 views | Lord_Lucan | Sign him up!!!!!!!! Fantastic legs. |  |
|  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 16:13 - May 23 with 1950 views | baxterbasics | If his life seems to be more stable now and he's prepared to play for peanuts, give him a shot. |  |
|  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 16:40 - May 23 with 1867 views | Jasper | If he got back to where he once was then he's a Premier League player, but its a big if. Just saw this article about him: https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/ne Still leaves me in two minds, but I don't think he's a completely lost cause. |  | |  |
| Williams suspended sentence on 16:48 - May 23 with 1853 views | Zx1988 |
| Williams suspended sentence on 16:40 - May 23 by Jasper | If he got back to where he once was then he's a Premier League player, but its a big if. Just saw this article about him: https://uk.yahoo.com/sports/ne Still leaves me in two minds, but I don't think he's a completely lost cause. |
As much as sleepy Suffolk may be a decent environment for him, reading that article makes me wonder if he needs to head abroad in order to get as far away as possible from the bad influences and hangers-on. |  |
| Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman. | | Poll: | Worst Ginger? |
|  |
| |