Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry 12:49 - Jul 18 with 2131 viewsBlacknGoldnBlue

Expect Brentford to come knocking again.......

Poll: How do we feel the rest of the season will play out?

0
🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 12:53 - Jul 18 with 2032 viewsWestcountryblue

I'd say that's a fairly good indicator that they've made some progress on Omari.
0
🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 12:54 - Jul 18 with 1999 viewsSitfcB

Knocking again? It’s basically done.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 13:03 - Jul 18 with 1794 viewsArnieM

🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 12:54 - Jul 18 by SitfcB

Knocking again? It’s basically done.


Lol, isn't it just !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

0
🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 13:12 - Jul 18 with 1633 viewsDanTheMan

If it happens, I hope we get a player in before we let him go.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

0
🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 13:23 - Jul 18 with 1477 viewsitfcsuth

Whilst it would be great to keep Omari, he's a talented player, there is no doubt, I still think he's so raw and has to so much development to do, especially to reach PL level.

So I think at this stage, I'm pretty happy to take Β£35m+ for him, I think it's a great indication of model we are looking to build, to consistently compete, whilst developing talents to move on for big fees, and this summer seems to be the start of that with Delap & Omari.

I think it's a really positive sign for the club, and a model of sustainability.
2
🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 13:25 - Jul 18 with 1454 viewsburnbudgiesburn

🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 13:23 - Jul 18 by itfcsuth

Whilst it would be great to keep Omari, he's a talented player, there is no doubt, I still think he's so raw and has to so much development to do, especially to reach PL level.

So I think at this stage, I'm pretty happy to take Β£35m+ for him, I think it's a great indication of model we are looking to build, to consistently compete, whilst developing talents to move on for big fees, and this summer seems to be the start of that with Delap & Omari.

I think it's a really positive sign for the club, and a model of sustainability.


Also, if he is going you would rather it now than a week into the season.

I expect the fee is around Β£35m but with more upfront and a nice sell on fee. Brentford is the best possible club if we want to maximise that sell on as well.
0
🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 13:26 - Jul 18 with 1443 viewsMetal_Hacker

🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 13:23 - Jul 18 by itfcsuth

Whilst it would be great to keep Omari, he's a talented player, there is no doubt, I still think he's so raw and has to so much development to do, especially to reach PL level.

So I think at this stage, I'm pretty happy to take Β£35m+ for him, I think it's a great indication of model we are looking to build, to consistently compete, whilst developing talents to move on for big fees, and this summer seems to be the start of that with Delap & Omari.

I think it's a really positive sign for the club, and a model of sustainability.


Absolutely agree

We’d better get used to it for a few years to come ….and I hope this happens a ton more because it can only be good for the club financially

it’s not hurting the likes of Brighton etc

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 13:31 - Jul 18 with 1397 viewsFrimleyBlue

🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 13:25 - Jul 18 by burnbudgiesburn

Also, if he is going you would rather it now than a week into the season.

I expect the fee is around Β£35m but with more upfront and a nice sell on fee. Brentford is the best possible club if we want to maximise that sell on as well.


It's alright, we'll buy him back with his brentford relegation release clause next summer

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

0
Login to get fewer ads

🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 14:25 - Jul 18 with 1233 viewsWright1

Oh you sweet summer child - it's already done isn't it?
0
🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 20:23 - Jul 18 with 1028 viewsPinewoodblue

🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 14:25 - Jul 18 by Wright1

Oh you sweet summer child - it's already done isn't it?


Man U paying Brentford over four years. We will presumably want full payment over a much shorter period.

Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

0
🚨 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 π†πŽ! Man United agree Β£70m deal to sign Bry on 21:35 - Jul 18 with 898 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Calm down Fab

Poll: If we were to spend Β£200m would you rather

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026