Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... 18:55 - Nov 1 with 2631 viewsBugs

....Interesting.



0
Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 18:56 - Nov 1 with 2597 viewsDarkBrandon

Oh no!
0
Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 18:57 - Nov 1 with 2539 viewsFrimleyBlue

Could southampton be the 2nd parachute club to get a double relegation

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

0
Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 19:03 - Nov 1 with 2431 viewsBugs

Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 18:57 - Nov 1 by FrimleyBlue

Could southampton be the 2nd parachute club to get a double relegation


I haven't even looked at a league table for a couple of weeks, and I have to say I'm surprised to see them flirting with the relegation places. I don't expect they will be there for long.
0
Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 19:55 - Nov 1 with 2150 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 19:03 - Nov 1 by Bugs

I haven't even looked at a league table for a couple of weeks, and I have to say I'm surprised to see them flirting with the relegation places. I don't expect they will be there for long.


You'd think Will Still wont still be managers at soton for much longer

Poll: Where will Town finish the season?

1
Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 19:59 - Nov 1 with 2102 viewsChris_ITFC

If you're suggesting we deliberately lose to Oxford and Blackburn in the next few weeks...


Poll: Who is England’s best left-back?

0
Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 20:00 - Nov 1 with 2092 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 19:55 - Nov 1 by BlueandTruesince82

You'd think Will Still wont still be managers at soton for much longer


If they still stand still then I doubt Still will be manager still.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.
Blog: Between The Lines 2, The Irreverent PREM Poetry Of ITFC - Match 5 - “The Fat Of The Land”

1
Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 20:03 - Nov 1 with 2060 viewsSwansea_Blue

Funny old league this year. The bookies must be raking it in.

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 09:52 - Nov 2 with 1415 viewsMark

It's amazing when you think Southampton and Sheffield Utd both have parachute money, and Norwich apparently spent £55m on players under their current sporting director.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 10:36 - Nov 2 with 1290 viewsRadioOrwell

Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 19:59 - Nov 1 by Chris_ITFC

If you're suggesting we deliberately lose to Oxford and Blackburn in the next few weeks...



I'm very excited with the idea of winning at Blackburn.
Signing Nunez is excellent trolling but this would be very good.
0
Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 10:47 - Nov 2 with 1223 viewsfranz_tyson

Watched the first half of their game yesterday. 0-0 at HT..... but they should have been leading 2 or 3 nil. They looked pretty handy in the first half. I think if they get a bit of luck, they'll pull themselves out of it. I think they're better than our Hurst/Lambo side..... but they're imploding and .... its a joy.
1
Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 10:50 - Nov 2 with 1212 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 10:47 - Nov 2 by franz_tyson

Watched the first half of their game yesterday. 0-0 at HT..... but they should have been leading 2 or 3 nil. They looked pretty handy in the first half. I think if they get a bit of luck, they'll pull themselves out of it. I think they're better than our Hurst/Lambo side..... but they're imploding and .... its a joy.


I dunno. We looked quite handy that season. We still somehow only won 4 of lambert 31 games.

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

0
Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 12:23 - Nov 2 with 1015 viewspatrickswell

Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 10:47 - Nov 2 by franz_tyson

Watched the first half of their game yesterday. 0-0 at HT..... but they should have been leading 2 or 3 nil. They looked pretty handy in the first half. I think if they get a bit of luck, they'll pull themselves out of it. I think they're better than our Hurst/Lambo side..... but they're imploding and .... its a joy.


They have one more game - at Sheffield Wednesday - in which they can either equal or surpass the number of points we had when Paul Hurst was sacked.
0
Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... (n/t) on 13:21 - Nov 2 with 878 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Bottom Of The Championship Looks..... on 10:47 - Nov 2 by franz_tyson

Watched the first half of their game yesterday. 0-0 at HT..... but they should have been leading 2 or 3 nil. They looked pretty handy in the first half. I think if they get a bit of luck, they'll pull themselves out of it. I think they're better than our Hurst/Lambo side..... but they're imploding and .... its a joy.


They remind me of us under Lambert. Play ok until you concede the first goal at which point everything unravels. Not sure they have the heart to escape
[Post edited 2 Nov 2025 13:22]

Poll: Our final position

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026