| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! 16:20 - Nov 16 with 1876 views | Nutkins_Return | 🤣 |  |
| |  |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 16:21 - Nov 16 with 1868 views | Alberto_the_frog | Total of two goals in eighteen games for us? Mind you, he was only just out of nappies |  |
|  |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 16:27 - Nov 16 with 1835 views | Oldsmoker | You never told me and I'm sure I still classify as being part of everyone. |  |
|  |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 16:31 - Nov 16 with 1798 views | J2BLUE | What did you tell us? |  | |  |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 18:20 - Nov 16 with 1629 views | Nutkins_Return |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 16:27 - Nov 16 by Oldsmoker | You never told me and I'm sure I still classify as being part of everyone. |
I did. You just weren't listening. You're never listening or I'm sure it would have happened. I blame you for this one. |  |
|  |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 18:21 - Nov 16 with 1628 views | ronnyd | His snooker punditry is legendary. |  | |  |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 18:43 - Nov 16 with 1574 views | You_Bloo_Right |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 18:21 - Nov 16 by ronnyd | His snooker punditry is legendary. |
If somewhat repetitive. |  |
|  |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 18:46 - Nov 16 with 1563 views | blueoutlook |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 18:20 - Nov 16 by Nutkins_Return | I did. You just weren't listening. You're never listening or I'm sure it would have happened. I blame you for this one. |
Strange take……….. |  | |  |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 18:48 - Nov 16 with 1544 views | J2BLUE |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 18:46 - Nov 16 by blueoutlook | Strange take……….. |
It's almost like it's a joke |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 18:58 - Nov 16 with 1514 views | Nutkins_Return |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 16:31 - Nov 16 by J2BLUE | What did you tell us? |
Trying to think of something witty like I kept repeating it.... |  |
|  |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 19:10 - Nov 16 with 1480 views | Trequartista | Parrott, Davis, Johnson and Taylor would certainly put us "in the frame". |  |
|  |
| You're totally loopy mate! (n/t) on 19:46 - Nov 16 with 1393 views | Bloots |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 19:10 - Nov 16 by Trequartista | Parrott, Davis, Johnson and Taylor would certainly put us "in the frame". |
|  |
| Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney. |
|  |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 21:15 - Nov 16 with 1223 views | ArnieM | OP: its not too late! |  |
|  |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 22:17 - Nov 16 with 1133 views | Nutkins_Return |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 21:15 - Nov 16 by ArnieM | OP: its not too late! |
Haha true. But I think all the value has gone from that deal and you are going to be paying an excessive hype fee o. Top after this last week. He was already worth a out £15+ Mil having had a few really good seasons in The Netherlands. We aren't going to spend £20 Mil unless in the Prem and I think it will be a steep gamble now. Should have got him a couple of year back or even as a cheapish option when we went up (e.g. when Broja fell through). |  |
|  |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 22:19 - Nov 16 with 1124 views | Matt_Netherlands | Told everyone we should have got Parrott! |  | |  |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 08:41 - Nov 17 with 863 views | baxterbasics | Yeah but can he do it on a wet Tuesday evening in Stoke... |  |
|  |
| Told everyone we should have got Parrott! on 09:12 - Nov 17 with 816 views | Herbivore | He's very good at playing on the shoulder. |  |
|  |
| |