Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gochujang Paste 21:45 - Dec 7 with 1590 viewsJ2BLUE

This is my new obsession.

Takes cheese on toast to a new level.

Treat yourself and get a jar.

You're welcome.


1
I had "something" on toast for lunch today.... on 21:52 - Dec 7 with 1536 viewsBloots

....it was a Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle.

True story.

I don't care, I'm comfortable with it.

So shut up.

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
I had "something" on toast for lunch today.... on 21:56 - Dec 7 with 1506 viewsJ2BLUE

I had "something" on toast for lunch today.... on 21:52 - Dec 7 by Bloots

....it was a Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle.

True story.

I don't care, I'm comfortable with it.

So shut up.


2
I had "something" on toast for lunch today.... on 22:01 - Dec 7 with 1468 viewsGlasgowBlue

I had "something" on toast for lunch today.... on 21:52 - Dec 7 by Bloots

....it was a Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle.

True story.

I don't care, I'm comfortable with it.

So shut up.


Philstine

Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

0
Gochujang Paste on 22:13 - Dec 7 with 1428 viewsKievthegreat

The big red tubs like this (available at Costco or Asian supermarkets) taste better than the normal supermarkets ones. Also work out a lot cheaper.



Another great use is to stick it in Mac and cheese. Bloody divine!
[Post edited 7 Dec 2025 22:19]
2
"Free Philistine!!!!" (n/t) on 22:13 - Dec 7 with 1424 viewsBloots

I had "something" on toast for lunch today.... on 22:01 - Dec 7 by GlasgowBlue

Philstine



Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

1
Gochujang Paste on 22:23 - Dec 7 with 1367 viewsSwansea_Blue

Never heard of it, but then I’m not a posh boy like you. Waitrose FFS! Are you Royalty or summit?

Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Gochujang Paste on 22:25 - Dec 7 with 1345 viewsJ2BLUE

Gochujang Paste on 22:23 - Dec 7 by Swansea_Blue

Never heard of it, but then I’m not a posh boy like you. Waitrose FFS! Are you Royalty or summit?


Waitrose is ok if you can't get to M&S.
0
"Free Philistine!!!!" (n/t) on 22:30 - Dec 7 with 1326 viewsGlasgowBlue

"Free Philistine!!!!" (n/t) on 22:13 - Dec 7 by Bloots




Antisemites and Jew haters will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

0
Login to get fewer ads

Gochujang Paste on 22:54 - Dec 7 with 1263 viewsChurchman

I’ll give that a go!!!

Cheers
0
Gochujang Paste on 07:39 - Dec 8 with 1039 viewsPlums

Gochujang Paste on 22:13 - Dec 7 by Kievthegreat

The big red tubs like this (available at Costco or Asian supermarkets) taste better than the normal supermarkets ones. Also work out a lot cheaper.



Another great use is to stick it in Mac and cheese. Bloody divine!
[Post edited 7 Dec 2025 22:19]


I always have one of those on the go in the fridge. It's great in a chicken wrap or anything else really.
I first came across it through making this which has become a family favourite:
https://www.kitchensanctuary.c

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

1
Gochujang Paste on 08:10 - Dec 10 with 822 viewsTractorJack

Gochujang Paste on 22:13 - Dec 7 by Kievthegreat

The big red tubs like this (available at Costco or Asian supermarkets) taste better than the normal supermarkets ones. Also work out a lot cheaper.



Another great use is to stick it in Mac and cheese. Bloody divine!
[Post edited 7 Dec 2025 22:19]


Yeah this is the proper stuff, the supermarket jars don't compare!

One the best simple to tasty ratio meals you can cook is chucking some of this in some beef mince with some soy sauce, garlic etc plus veg of your choice. Serve with rice or noodles. Banging
[Post edited 10 Dec 2025 8:13]
1
Gochujang Paste on 08:18 - Dec 10 with 807 viewsHerbivore

Have you ever put way too much sugar in your gochujang pasta sauce?

Poll: Latest TWTD opinion poll - who are you voting for?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026