Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton 21:54 - Apr 14 with 1141 viewsbackwaywhen

Are being totally ruthless they have the bit between their teeth now …..a tad worrying.
0
Southampton on 21:55 - Apr 14 with 1115 viewsWallingford_Boy

They’ll finish second.

RIP Sir Bobby

0
Southampton on 21:55 - Apr 14 with 1098 viewsIllinoisblue

If we go there needing a result then we’ll be in big trouble.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
Southampton on 21:57 - Apr 14 with 1049 viewsgtsb1966

Southampton on 21:55 - Apr 14 by Wallingford_Boy

They’ll finish second.


I make you right but we'll win the playoffs.
0
Southampton on 21:58 - Apr 14 with 1013 viewsVaughan8

I saw a post earlier saying they're worried about Southampton and I thought they were 6 points behind.....Nope only 3.

They are on a storming run. I just hope the cup semi final distracts them.....

I'd still put us favourites as we are 3 points a head and a game in hand (and currently better GD)
0
Southampton on 21:58 - Apr 14 with 981 viewspointofblue

Southampton on 21:58 - Apr 14 by Vaughan8

I saw a post earlier saying they're worried about Southampton and I thought they were 6 points behind.....Nope only 3.

They are on a storming run. I just hope the cup semi final distracts them.....

I'd still put us favourites as we are 3 points a head and a game in hand (and currently better GD)


Tonight was a game in hand. We did nothing with it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

0
Southampton on 21:59 - Apr 14 with 940 viewsip6blue

Southampton on 21:55 - Apr 14 by Wallingford_Boy

They’ll finish second.


First, then Fa cup winners, then storm the Premier League. They will win every game forever more
2
Southampton on 21:59 - Apr 14 with 938 viewsreusersfreekicks

Southampton on 21:58 - Apr 14 by Vaughan8

I saw a post earlier saying they're worried about Southampton and I thought they were 6 points behind.....Nope only 3.

They are on a storming run. I just hope the cup semi final distracts them.....

I'd still put us favourites as we are 3 points a head and a game in hand (and currently better GD)


GD swung by 5 tonight
0
Southampton on 21:59 - Apr 14 with 929 viewsgainsboroughblue

Southampton on 21:58 - Apr 14 by Vaughan8

I saw a post earlier saying they're worried about Southampton and I thought they were 6 points behind.....Nope only 3.

They are on a storming run. I just hope the cup semi final distracts them.....

I'd still put us favourites as we are 3 points a head and a game in hand (and currently better GD)


The game in hand is away at Saints themselves.

Can't say I'm confident on this evidence.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton on 21:59 - Apr 14 with 930 viewsWallingford_Boy

Southampton on 21:58 - Apr 14 by Vaughan8

I saw a post earlier saying they're worried about Southampton and I thought they were 6 points behind.....Nope only 3.

They are on a storming run. I just hope the cup semi final distracts them.....

I'd still put us favourites as we are 3 points a head and a game in hand (and currently better GD)


The game in hand is against…… Southampton.

RIP Sir Bobby

0
Southampton on 22:01 - Apr 14 with 856 viewsGarv

Southampton on 21:59 - Apr 14 by Wallingford_Boy

The game in hand is against…… Southampton.


The game in hand over Soton is effectively West Brom, because they won't play.

Poll: If forced to sell one of the following this summer, who would you sell?

1
Southampton on 22:02 - Apr 14 with 839 viewsbournemouthblue

Southampton on 21:57 - Apr 14 by gtsb1966

I make you right but we'll win the playoffs.


In a weird way you'd rather they do finish second than getting them in the playoffs

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: How much for Omari

0
Southampton on 22:02 - Apr 14 with 816 viewsVaughan8

Southampton on 22:01 - Apr 14 by Garv

The game in hand over Soton is effectively West Brom, because they won't play.


Was just going to say, we've still got an extra game because they've played tonight but didn't know who against.

Thank you
0
Southampton on 22:06 - Apr 14 with 719 viewsChrisd

Absolutely flying, they are just waiting for one more slip up from us and they will be ready to pounce. I worry about us going there, they could give us a right good hiding if we perform like we did tonight.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

0
Southampton on 22:23 - Apr 14 with 581 viewsbackwaywhen

Southampton on 21:58 - Apr 14 by pointofblue

Tonight was a game in hand. We did nothing with it.


How many of us laughed at Boro after their loss to Pompey , I certainly did .
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026