Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios 12:18 - Aug 29 with 2790 viewsDarkBrandon

8
Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 13:19 - Aug 29 with 2558 viewsLandOfMickyStockwell

All the stuff with the tractors is outrageously good. A massive statement signing, yet leaning fully into what we and Suffolk are. Confidence, I love to see it!
3
Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 14:54 - Aug 29 with 2255 viewsRonFearonsHair

I like how the tractor has the same squad number.
4
Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 15:12 - Aug 29 with 2172 viewsmrshallisfit

I wonder when Beattie came down from Carlisle whether he had a Prada handbag?
1
Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 15:39 - Aug 29 with 2053 viewsronnyd

Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 15:12 - Aug 29 by mrshallisfit

I wonder when Beattie came down from Carlisle whether he had a Prada handbag?


Fine Fare carrier bag?
0
Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 15:41 - Aug 29 with 2033 viewsPhilTWTD

Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 15:39 - Aug 29 by ronnyd

Fine Fare carrier bag?


If I remember rightly, his boots were tied up in brown paper.
0
Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 15:42 - Aug 29 with 2016 viewspointofblue

Palacios complained after filming the video that he was feeling a little hoarse.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

1
Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 18:19 - Aug 29 with 1717 viewsarmchaircritic59

Absolutely brilliant, I think he really gets it. Another one for the culture club!
0
Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 18:30 - Aug 29 with 1675 viewsnoggin

Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 15:12 - Aug 29 by mrshallisfit

I wonder when Beattie came down from Carlisle whether he had a Prada handbag?


The little boy in me, who queued for an hour, and paid 50p to get in, is really uncomfortable with this. Always Ipswich, hate modern football.

Poll: Prediction for England v Norway

0
Login to get fewer ads

Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 19:17 - Aug 29 with 1491 viewsBloomBlue

Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 15:42 - Aug 29 by pointofblue

Palacios complained after filming the video that he was feeling a little hoarse.


He mentioned something about Suffolk Punch'in above its weight
1
Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 21:10 - Aug 29 with 1316 viewsstrikalite

Would have been a tad embarrassing if that tractor hadn't started...🤣
0
Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 21:30 - Aug 29 with 1263 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 18:30 - Aug 29 by noggin

The little boy in me, who queued for an hour, and paid 50p to get in, is really uncomfortable with this. Always Ipswich, hate modern football.


The little boy in Palacios came out when he got to start up a tractor in his signing on video. That smile of pure, unadulterated joy was something I've seen so many times in my nephews when they were little. We need more moments like that in our adult lives.

Poll: Which Manchester team do you dislike the most?

2
Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 22:16 - Aug 29 with 1108 viewsandyblue231

The poor boy seemed baffled the whole way through.
0
Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 22:34 - Aug 29 with 1059 viewsChurchman

I know this might sound silly, but I’d consider bringing in Taricco as a coach and mentor, not just for Palacio either. Mauricio knows the game.

Stupid idea? Happy to be shot to bits over it.
1
Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 22:46 - Aug 29 with 1002 viewsfarkenhell

Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 22:34 - Aug 29 by Churchman

I know this might sound silly, but I’d consider bringing in Taricco as a coach and mentor, not just for Palacio either. Mauricio knows the game.

Stupid idea? Happy to be shot to bits over it.


Funnily enough, I was wondering whether the ex-players union (or whatever it's called) might invite Treacle and Sixtoes back for the Liverpool game .Matty Holland, get on the blower!
0
Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 00:38 - Aug 30 with 850 viewsHugoagogo_Reborn

Quite a sweet behind the scenes vid with Palacios on 22:34 - Aug 29 by Churchman

I know this might sound silly, but I’d consider bringing in Taricco as a coach and mentor, not just for Palacio either. Mauricio knows the game.

Stupid idea? Happy to be shot to bits over it.


I'd love it if that happened, personally.

Poll: Which Manchester team do you dislike the most?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026