Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets this season 11:32 - Oct 6 with 2996 viewsbalcombeblue

They seem easier to come by?

Just got one for Fulham, had one for Sunderland.

I only have the membership
0
Tickets this season on 11:44 - Oct 6 with 2923 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Think you're right.

If you have a membership, there is plenty of availability for Forest and Bournemouth too.
0
Tickets this season on 13:35 - Oct 6 with 2642 viewslongtimefan

Tickets this season on 11:44 - Oct 6 by LA_Tractor_Boy

Think you're right.

If you have a membership, there is plenty of availability for Forest and Bournemouth too.


"If you have a membership, there is plenty of availability for Forest and Bournemouth too."

When I looked there were only corporate seats left for Forest - fine if you're willing to pay upwards of £200. Only corporate and restricted view seats available for Bournemouth and that's a month away.

Edit: Sorry got Fulham and Forest mixed up - restricted view seats available for Forest
[Post edited 6 Oct 14:31]
0
Tickets this season on 13:51 - Oct 6 with 2548 viewsVaughan8

Tickets this season on 11:44 - Oct 6 by LA_Tractor_Boy

Think you're right.

If you have a membership, there is plenty of availability for Forest and Bournemouth too.


I remember 2 years ago, if you were a single person, and/or didn't mind restricted view seats, you were fine.

I've not got the membership yet this season. My son isn't that interested and if I want anyone else to go with me I need to get 2 memberships so £90 before I've even got a ticket and the 4-5 hours round trip.

Also only 3 at 15:00 on a Saturday up until Christmas is restricting too
3
Tickets this season on 14:26 - Oct 6 with 2467 viewsSuffolkPunchFC

Depends what you mean by 'good availability'. On Monday all what I consider the better location seats with 2 together were gone by 10:06, and within 20 minutes is was pretty much restricted view seats all-round. Not sure where Bournemouth is right now, as it's dropped back to COMING SOON?

Forest I think is suffering from being a Friday evening game. Hard for many to get to and then home from (if you're a little distance from Ipswich), and televised.

Fulham shows only a group of hospitality tickets, and a very small handful of resale tickets.

So I wouldn't say easier to come by. The season before last felt like a similar pattern.
0
Tickets this season on 14:36 - Oct 6 with 2435 viewsstrikalite

Tickets this season on 14:26 - Oct 6 by SuffolkPunchFC

Depends what you mean by 'good availability'. On Monday all what I consider the better location seats with 2 together were gone by 10:06, and within 20 minutes is was pretty much restricted view seats all-round. Not sure where Bournemouth is right now, as it's dropped back to COMING SOON?

Forest I think is suffering from being a Friday evening game. Hard for many to get to and then home from (if you're a little distance from Ipswich), and televised.

Fulham shows only a group of hospitality tickets, and a very small handful of resale tickets.

So I wouldn't say easier to come by. The season before last felt like a similar pattern.


It's made a difference in terms of people forced to sell back to the club and not being able to forward the ticket on...

A few pop up now and again...
0
Tickets this season on 15:02 - Oct 6 with 2346 viewsSteve_M

Tickets this season on 13:35 - Oct 6 by longtimefan

"If you have a membership, there is plenty of availability for Forest and Bournemouth too."

When I looked there were only corporate seats left for Forest - fine if you're willing to pay upwards of £200. Only corporate and restricted view seats available for Bournemouth and that's a month away.

Edit: Sorry got Fulham and Forest mixed up - restricted view seats available for Forest
[Post edited 6 Oct 14:31]


Think there may be a few go into the ballot for Forest nearer the time too. A Friday night game is far less accessible than a Saturday one.

Probably including mine as, although the move gives me a chance of being able to go, I think the late return home coupled with a morning flight on holiday may be a problem.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

0
Tickets this season on 15:07 - Oct 6 with 2328 viewsbalcombeblue

Tickets this season on 15:02 - Oct 6 by Steve_M

Think there may be a few go into the ballot for Forest nearer the time too. A Friday night game is far less accessible than a Saturday one.

Probably including mine as, although the move gives me a chance of being able to go, I think the late return home coupled with a morning flight on holiday may be a problem.


It seems if you’re a member and you really want to go to games you can. That said, I didn’t really try last time.
0
Tickets this season on 15:16 - Oct 6 with 2290 viewsSteve_M

Tickets this season on 15:07 - Oct 6 by balcombeblue

It seems if you’re a member and you really want to go to games you can. That said, I didn’t really try last time.


It would make sense I suppose, less novelty value than two years ago and outside of the biggest clubs then maybe there is slightly less demand.

It's a good thing though, would hate to have been in the group of fans shut out from going to PL matches.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

0
Login to get fewer ads

Tickets this season on 17:02 - Oct 6 with 2111 viewsfootball

Tickets this season on 14:36 - Oct 6 by strikalite

It's made a difference in terms of people forced to sell back to the club and not being able to forward the ticket on...

A few pop up now and again...


You can forward tickets on through the website insofar that the recipient has an account. That said, if I can't go, which is rare, and I don't pass to a friend I just leave the seat unoccupied
-2
Tickets this season on 18:10 - Oct 6 with 1996 viewsfootball

Tickets this season on 13:35 - Oct 6 by longtimefan

"If you have a membership, there is plenty of availability for Forest and Bournemouth too."

When I looked there were only corporate seats left for Forest - fine if you're willing to pay upwards of £200. Only corporate and restricted view seats available for Bournemouth and that's a month away.

Edit: Sorry got Fulham and Forest mixed up - restricted view seats available for Forest
[Post edited 6 Oct 14:31]


Quite a few available for Bournemouth and a number of RV for Forerst
0
Tickets this season on 10:46 - Oct 7 with 1697 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Tickets this season on 17:02 - Oct 6 by football

You can forward tickets on through the website insofar that the recipient has an account. That said, if I can't go, which is rare, and I don't pass to a friend I just leave the seat unoccupied


Out of interest, why don't you put your ST on the resale site if you can't go or forward to a friend/family?

It's easy to do and is win-win. Get your money back, another supporter gets an opportunity to buy a ticket and the club make a few quid by selling at the matchday price.
4
Tickets this season on 10:59 - Oct 7 with 1631 viewslongtimefan

Tickets this season on 10:46 - Oct 7 by LA_Tractor_Boy

Out of interest, why don't you put your ST on the resale site if you can't go or forward to a friend/family?

It's easy to do and is win-win. Get your money back, another supporter gets an opportunity to buy a ticket and the club make a few quid by selling at the matchday price.


Indeed. Leaving your seat empty is the worst possible choice now. Repeated occasions and you're going to get a warning, potentially opening the possibility of losing your season ticket.
2
Tickets this season on 12:10 - Oct 7 with 1534 viewsNumber22

34-38 quid a game, both Forest and Bournemouth are on Sky too which doesn't help.

Imagine mixture of the above is half the reason.
0
Tickets this season on 12:24 - Oct 7 with 1516 viewsfootball

Tickets this season on 10:59 - Oct 7 by longtimefan

Indeed. Leaving your seat empty is the worst possible choice now. Repeated occasions and you're going to get a warning, potentially opening the possibility of losing your season ticket.


Its literally once or twice over the last couple of seasons. We have had a few bad experiences where we sit where the people who have had the seats have been frustrating to say the least. Constant commentating filming etc
-1
Tickets this season on 17:43 - Oct 7 with 1339 viewsBlue_Heath

I would agree with this managed to get tickets for all away games I can get to so far and a friend without an ST been to every home match and has tickets for next 3.

Poll: How many team changes tonight?

0
Tickets this season on 20:33 - Oct 7 with 1240 viewsstonojnr

Tickets this season on 14:36 - Oct 6 by strikalite

It's made a difference in terms of people forced to sell back to the club and not being able to forward the ticket on...

A few pop up now and again...


loads used to pop up nearer the game the last premier league season, you just needed to be on the ball checking frequently, I knew several people without membership who went to every game they wanted to , not in restricted view seats or paid stupid money either, just regular seats.
0
Tickets this season on 21:07 - Oct 7 with 1192 viewsSuffolkPunchFC

Tickets this season on 17:43 - Oct 7 by Blue_Heath

I would agree with this managed to get tickets for all away games I can get to so far and a friend without an ST been to every home match and has tickets for next 3.


For me that was the case the season before last. I was able to get two tickets together for all the matches I was able to attend, which was 90%. So no difference this season for me (tickets secured for all matches so far).
0
Tickets this season on 21:22 - Oct 7 with 1165 viewsAnimal

Tickets this season on 10:46 - Oct 7 by LA_Tractor_Boy

Out of interest, why don't you put your ST on the resale site if you can't go or forward to a friend/family?

It's easy to do and is win-win. Get your money back, another supporter gets an opportunity to buy a ticket and the club make a few quid by selling at the matchday price.


The seat in front of me is empty about 50% of the time. Give me a better view of the game - so hopefully they don't find the resale platform any time soon!
1
Tickets this season on 09:24 - Oct 8 with 808 viewsITFCson

Being in the prem this season is not new - like it was 2 years ago. We need to maintain good performances to keep fans interested
0
Tickets this season on 13:19 - Oct 9 with 480 viewsOvertheborderblue

Plenty of unrestricted view seat available throughout the ground for Fulham game at this time 13.18 including 9 block 5 SBR lower.
0
Tickets this season on 13:35 - Oct 9 with 425 viewsdirtyboy

Tickets this season on 14:36 - Oct 6 by strikalite

It's made a difference in terms of people forced to sell back to the club and not being able to forward the ticket on...

A few pop up now and again...


I looked a week or so ago and none were available, but looked this morning and grabbed one of two available in the North Upper close to my seats.

Going with my wife and daughter (will cost me a fortune in Honey + Harvey now lol)
1
Tickets this season on 14:01 - Oct 9 with 369 viewsITFC_Essex

Tickets this season on 11:44 - Oct 6 by LA_Tractor_Boy

Think you're right.

If you have a membership, there is plenty of availability for Forest and Bournemouth too.


I think the tell is the teams, Sunderland, Fulham, Forest, Bournemouth ... the fame chasing mob aren't so interested in those games, even those who sometimes choose to support Town when we do well.

It's all about watching Haaland through an iPhone for 90 minutes.

Poll: Who would be the TWTD Player of the Season?

0
Tickets this season on 14:41 - Oct 9 with 315 viewsMetal_Hacker

I think to a degree reading a lot of comments suggesting people chasing particualr games might be quite true but there is also an issue with fuel costs at present as well . It's relatively expensive already with just a couple of tickets for Father and Son for instance. Throw in some food , a beer i nthe fanzone and fuel , you're talking in excess of £120 I reckon

Not sure it's JUST a footballing thing

Supporting your club nowadays is more of an investement than it's ever been

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
Tickets this season on 15:57 - Oct 9 with 209 viewsITFC_Essex

Tickets this season on 14:41 - Oct 9 by Metal_Hacker

I think to a degree reading a lot of comments suggesting people chasing particualr games might be quite true but there is also an issue with fuel costs at present as well . It's relatively expensive already with just a couple of tickets for Father and Son for instance. Throw in some food , a beer i nthe fanzone and fuel , you're talking in excess of £120 I reckon

Not sure it's JUST a footballing thing

Supporting your club nowadays is more of an investement than it's ever been


Cancel your subscription TV, especially the sports, save the money and spend it on going to a game instead.

Poll: Who would be the TWTD Player of the Season?

0
Tickets this season on 16:26 - Oct 9 with 170 viewsMetal_Hacker

Tickets this season on 15:57 - Oct 9 by ITFC_Essex

Cancel your subscription TV, especially the sports, save the money and spend it on going to a game instead.


I can afford both thanks

I was speaking for the masses . Thankfully my "kids" are grown up and have their own kids

Cheeky Edit - I travel from Sheffield for games so not sure I need any sarcasm - Home & Away for the record
[Post edited 9 Oct 16:28]

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026