Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more 11:27 - Mar 17 with 943 viewsLord_Lucan

It is the fact that the club think this is acceptable. They clearly have no respect for their fans. Along with that the rise of OAPs from 60 to 65 is one of the most ill timed decisions in history.

Someone somewhere should have realised that this is actually going to result in a loss of revenue.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 11:29 - Mar 17 with 921 viewsitfcjoe

I think they do, but Evans is just so clueless he ploughs on with what he wants to do.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 11:29 - Mar 17 with 912 viewshype313

Exactly

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 11:42 - Mar 17 with 866 viewsKieran_Knows

Spot on.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 11:46 - Mar 17 with 855 viewsLord_Lucan

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 11:29 - Mar 17 by itfcjoe

I think they do, but Evans is just so clueless he ploughs on with what he wants to do.

I have never been one for protests, I found the bed sheet brigade against Magilton pathetic.

Things have crossed the line now. Someone should mobilise, activate and organise some form of protest.

Enough is enough.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 11:51 - Mar 17 with 832 viewsitfcjoe

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 11:46 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

I have never been one for protests, I found the bed sheet brigade against Magilton pathetic.

Things have crossed the line now. Someone should mobilise, activate and organise some form of protest.

Enough is enough.

Protesting against a manager is always pointless and tinpot. They are an employee doing a job - different with ownership and Evans has got to go soon before we are in L1 with 7k fans

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 11:52 - Mar 17 with 816 viewshype313

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 11:51 - Mar 17 by itfcjoe

Protesting against a manager is always pointless and tinpot. They are an employee doing a job - different with ownership and Evans has got to go soon before we are in L1 with 7k fans

Don't bother with Mick, he's on his toes. Any protests should be against Evans.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 11:55 - Mar 17 with 789 viewscolchesterchris

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 11:51 - Mar 17 by itfcjoe

I agree with this. Any focus on protesting about McCarthy actually does Evans a favour by diverting the attention away.

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 12:03 - Mar 17 with 751 viewsSWGF

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 11:46 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

Enough is enough.

It needs something and it needs to come from the North Stand. Something really visible/audible. Problem is the apathy enshrouding everything/everyone.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Login to get fewer ads

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 14:00 - Mar 17 with 636 viewsLord_Lucan

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 12:03 - Mar 17 by SWGF

It needs something and it needs to come from the North Stand. Something really visible/audible. Problem is the apathy enshrouding everything/everyone.

Apathy is indeed the problem. The supporters club are silent again I see.

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 14:04 - Mar 17 with 611 viewsartsbossbeard

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 14:00 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

Doobs and his mate have organised a demo event. C&P'ed for non-FB'ers.

Marcus Evans OUT of Ipswich Town F.C. added an event.
11 March at 18:31 ·
Please invite all of your fellow Ipswich Town FC Supporters to this event and encourage them not to renew their season tickets.
We are asking supporters to join us and help send a clear an direct message to owner Marcus Evans that enough, is enough. The club is struggling and faces oblivion unless we bring about positive change.
It's on us to force the owenrs hand either to invest or sell up. If we cannot do this then the death of Ipswich Town Football Club is as much our fualt is it is the owenrs.
#WeShallNotRenew #EvansOut #ITFC

It's quite a long event though - it lasts from the 1st to the 14th April by the look of things.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 14:07 - Mar 17 with 572 viewsmediamatt

just said the very same thing at work.
It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 14:11 - Mar 17 with 535 viewsNumber_Nine

One should be careful what one wishes for.

Yes, we could get a billionaire owner, but he might get us Zola as a manager.

Having said that, the current arrangement won't attract me back anytime soon.

2∞&→ Science gives me a hadron
Poll: Best Pink Floyd File

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 14:12 - Mar 17 with 533 viewsSwansea_Blue

"one of the most ill timed decisions in history"

That seems a bit extreme! Sorry to invoke Godwin's Law, but Hitler invading Russia and not appreciating that it could extend into the winter was probably a little bit more of a c0ck up.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 14:12 - Mar 17 with 524 viewsSomethingBlue

Enough is enough.

I was thinking that earlier. Something needs to happen to put it across unambiguously that all this is not OK.

For me it boils down to this: that if the game is now too rich for Evans then I understand and that's ok, he has put a lot in - but in that case make all possible steps now to sell and secure our future before we sink.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 14:13]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 14:16 - Mar 17 with 516 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

It's not about the 1.5% rise in terms of paying a few quid more on 14:00 - Mar 17 by Lord_Lucan

On the Blue Monday podcast they said a few weeks ago be aware Apathy is setting in.

Not going to be easy protesting against a faceless owner with all his yes men (Milne & Milton etc) shielding him when he actually watches a match.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024