Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? 14:30 - Mar 30 with 1511 viewsmaccyd9

I'm very much thinking about going.
Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 14:31 - Mar 30 with 1498 viewsJakeITFC

Yeah, I'll be there.
Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 14:32 - Mar 30 with 1496 viewsmaccyd9

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 14:31 - Mar 30 by JakeITFC

Yeah, I'll be there.

Remember saying you were.

I need to get my membership sorted but I'm really keen.
Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 14:33 - Mar 30 with 1497 viewsKieran_Knows

Doubt it, although will try to do Euro 2020 if possible. Went to France last summer and it was great.

Euro 2020 will be a bit difficult as it is potentially all over Europe, but with a bit of careful planning if we get through qualifying, then it should be okay.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 14:36 - Mar 30 with 1466 viewsusm

Mates of mine have been to the last 3 or 4 WC's and Euros - I went with them to SA - but they are giving this one a miss - and Qatar. Cant say i blame them, Russia is primed for trouble and Qatar is just a joke of a place to hold a WC.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 14:37 - Mar 30 with 1461 viewsJakeITFC

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 14:32 - Mar 30 by maccyd9

Remember saying you were.

I need to get my membership sorted but I'm really keen.

I really think going out with no tickets is a goer.
Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 14:41 - Mar 30 with 1452 viewsclive_baker

No, net even tempted. France this summer was realistically my 3rd and final tournament following England. Not interested in Russia or Qatar and I'll be 40 in 2026 so unlikely to be going, depending on location and circumstances I guess. 2020 Euro's is dotted around Europe so not sure I like that, I prefer a host country set up I think.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 14:58 - Mar 30 with 1399 viewsBlueBadger

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 14:41 - Mar 30 by clive_baker

No, net even tempted. France this summer was realistically my 3rd and final tournament following England. Not interested in Russia or Qatar and I'll be 40 in 2026 so unlikely to be going, depending on location and circumstances I guess. 2020 Euro's is dotted around Europe so not sure I like that, I prefer a host country set up I think.

I don't imagine you'll find much football in France to watch over summer...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 15:02 - Mar 30 with 1381 viewsclive_baker

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 14:58 - Mar 30 by BlueBadger

I don't imagine you'll find much football in France to watch over summer...

*last. Smart arse :-P

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 15:06 - Mar 30 with 1371 viewsitfcjoe

Not for me, I'd rather go to Qatar in 2022.

Been to WCs before, been to Russia with England before so neither will be new experiences and can tell Russia will be a bit edgy and with tournament so spread out the draw could make it really difficult to follow England.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 15:06 - Mar 30 with 1368 viewsitfcjoe

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 14:37 - Mar 30 by JakeITFC

I really think going out with no tickets is a goer.

There'd be no need to, you'll be able to get an England follow my team ticket as will be a lot less going

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 15:10 - Mar 30 with 1348 viewsLord_Lucan

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 14:31 - Mar 30 by JakeITFC

Yeah, I'll be there.

If you slim down a bit I'll lend you a few SI jackets

They'll keep you safe.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 15:11 - Mar 30 with 1344 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I'm sure Russia would be a fascinating place to visit. Going for a bloody football tournament just sounds like a waste of a good opportunity
Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 15:41 - Mar 30 with 1282 viewsTractorWood

Did all the England games at the Euros and about 15 other aways before and after. After Marseille, Russia doesn't appeal to me at all.

Tickets will be very easy come by. Just sign up to the England Travel Club. Couldn't think of anything worse than travelling to some Russian provincial town and not being in the England end. Flights will be insanely expensive.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 15:42]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 15:48 - Mar 30 with 1246 viewsIpswichTownNL

No. FML.

Dutch Tractor Boys! Follow on Twitter; @IpswichTownNL

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 16:17 - Mar 30 with 1199 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Is anyone planning to travel to Russia next summer? on 15:41 - Mar 30 by TractorWood

Did all the England games at the Euros and about 15 other aways before and after. After Marseille, Russia doesn't appeal to me at all.

Tickets will be very easy come by. Just sign up to the England Travel Club. Couldn't think of anything worse than travelling to some Russian provincial town and not being in the England end. Flights will be insanely expensive.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 15:42]

Indeed. Can't understand why anybody would even consider going.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024