Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The problem is nobody knows who to blame most 12:54 - Apr 10 with 5095 viewsmaccyd9

Evans has given up from a financial perspective and his lack of any desire to engage with the very people he so desperately needs to get on side smacks of arrogance.

Milne has no idea whats happening at all. He has always said we are apparently high payers yet recently admitted that we wouldn't be able to compete with the top 6 in League one. 17th in the wage table as confirmed by The Swiss Ramble confirms we are not competitive but he also said we have a top 6 squad.

If that is true, then Mick despite appearing to be totally in control of his own destiny should be viewed as underperforming.

Yet he tells us he isn't.

So our owner has given up, Milne has no clue whats happening and McCarthy thinks he doing a great job.

I blame Bluey.
The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 12:56 - Apr 10 with 2634 viewsJakeITFC

The problem is clearly the owner.

Milne is irrelevant and McCarthy has simply run his course I'd say. This summer is massive, because there is a really good chance that we go backwards rather than forwards.
The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 12:57 - Apr 10 with 2617 viewsKieran_Knows

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 12:56 - Apr 10 by JakeITFC

Milne is irrelevant and McCarthy has simply run his course I'd say. This summer is massive, because there is a really good chance that we go backwards rather than forwards.

Have we not already started going backwards?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 12:59 - Apr 10 with 2609 viewsFtnfwest

bluey is the solid defensive mainstay, its crazee who's the 'flair player' that goes missing most of the time
The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:01 - Apr 10 with 2593 viewsReuser_is_God

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 12:56 - Apr 10 by JakeITFC

We are already going backwards, we need to arrest the slide.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:01 - Apr 10 with 2595 viewsJakeITFC

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 12:57 - Apr 10 by Kieran_Knows

Have we not already started going backwards?

Doesn't really change what I'm saying.

The supporters are protesting for change - if people are going to be happy with just MM leaving, I think they are in for a bit of a shock.
The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:01 - Apr 10 with 2591 viewsBLUEBEAT

McCarthy is doing a great job within the parameters set by Evans.

Marcus Evans is to blame.

It started with not one but two ridiculous managerial appointments and then, after having his fingers burnt, an understandable reluctance to invest highly in the squad.

Evans assumes a football club can be run like me other businesses but it doesn't work like that. He isn't a 'football person'. Non-footballing owners who do well only manage it with huge investment.

Poll: W or W

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:02 - Apr 10 with 2608 viewsPhilTWTD

Re the top six in the League One comment, IM didn't say that, merely that the top six in League One are spending a lot of money to try to get out of the division.
The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:03 - Apr 10 with 2552 viewsDolly2.0

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 12:59 - Apr 10 by Ftnfwest

bluey is the solid defensive mainstay, its crazee who's the 'flair player' that goes missing most of the time

Racist.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Login to get fewer ads

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:03 - Apr 10 with 2562 viewsReuser_is_God

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:02 - Apr 10 by PhilTWTD

Re the top six in the League One comment, IM didn't say that, merely that the top six in League One are spending a lot of money to try to get out of the division.

So, in a roundabout way, he is saying that?

If we dropped to L1 & had to adjust our budgets accordingly I'd very much doubt it would be in the top 6 for that division.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:04 - Apr 10 with 2550 viewsASAx

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 12:59 - Apr 10 by Ftnfwest

Absolutely disgusting behaviour to try and make Crazee a scapegoat.

Crazee is the one mascot trying to get an atmosphere going constantly banging a drum in the Sir Alf and Co-op stands whilst Bluey is nowhere to be seen.

If anything Bluey's completely disinterested, timid, almost reluctant involvement is a perfect metaphor for Evans own attitude.
The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:05 - Apr 10 with 2519 viewsFtnfwest

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:03 - Apr 10 by Dolly2.0

Racist.

did i say his head went down after a goal!.....well maybe
The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:07 - Apr 10 with 2523 viewsPhilTWTD

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:03 - Apr 10 by Reuser_is_God

So, in a roundabout way, he is saying that?

If we dropped to L1 & had to adjust our budgets accordingly I'd very much doubt it would be in the top 6 for that division.

No, he was making the point that it would be tough if we went down, but made no comment on our relative budget in that division, which I would imagine would be very competitive. Like Sheffield United, for example, we'd be a very big club in that division.
The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:07 - Apr 10 with 2505 viewsFtnfwest

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:04 - Apr 10 by ASAx

Absolutely disgusting behaviour to try and make Crazee a scapegoat.

Crazee is the one mascot trying to get an atmosphere going constantly banging a drum in the Sir Alf and Co-op stands whilst Bluey is nowhere to be seen.

If anything Bluey's completely disinterested, timid, almost reluctant involvement is a perfect metaphor for Evans own attitude.

i did booo crazee after a misplaced throw of a sweet into the crowd a few weeks ago as well...unacceptable i apologise
The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:10 - Apr 10 with 2482 viewsASAx

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:07 - Apr 10 by Ftnfwest

i did booo crazee after a misplaced throw of a sweet into the crowd a few weeks ago as well...unacceptable i apologise

Yes it is. I suppose you also view Bluey as 'one of our own' whilst Crazee is foreign mercenary only here for a match day wage?

What if I totally changed your perspective though and told you Crazee was actually Dutch .........
The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:14 - Apr 10 with 2452 viewsFtnfwest

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:10 - Apr 10 by ASAx

Yes it is. I suppose you also view Bluey as 'one of our own' whilst Crazee is foreign mercenary only here for a match day wage?

What if I totally changed your perspective though and told you Crazee was actually Dutch .........

it would explain his mad jokey positive attitude to life, totally unnecessary in a matchday mascot
The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:35 - Apr 10 with 2407 viewsASAx

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:14 - Apr 10 by Ftnfwest

it would explain his mad jokey positive attitude to life, totally unnecessary in a matchday mascot

In true ITFC style I am sure we'll do away with both mascots next year as a cost-cutting measure and replace them simply with a flogged, dead horse.
The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 14:27 - Apr 10 with 2339 viewsBlueNomad

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:07 - Apr 10 by Ftnfwest

Hoofsweet!
The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 14:42 - Apr 10 with 2311 viewsIllinoisblue

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:07 - Apr 10 by PhilTWTD

No, he was making the point that it would be tough if we went down, but made no comment on our relative budget in that division, which I would imagine would be very competitive. Like Sheffield United, for example, we'd be a very big club in that division.

he's as bad as Mick for worrying about the opposition. In this case, Division 3 opposition. Where did this meek cowardly streak that runs through the club come from?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 14:51 - Apr 10 with 2289 viewsWeWereZombies

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 14:27 - Apr 10 by BlueNomad

Hoofsweet!

Swerve...and whataboutery. This Bluey and Crazee stuff is just a distraction. We have already seen Reuser is God saying we should arrest the slide, elsewhere that things were meant in a roundabout way, but who is pointing the finger at the swings, eh?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 14:51 - Apr 10 with 2297 viewsRadlett_blue

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 13:07 - Apr 10 by PhilTWTD

Yes, Sheffield United's 6 years in the 3rd tier is a stark message to those who think relegation for Town could be a blessing in disguise.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 14:55 - Apr 10 with 2271 viewshype313

Didn't mean to downvote that, wholeheartedly agree.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 15:00 - Apr 10 with 2252 viewsIllinoisblue

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 14:51 - Apr 10 by Radlett_blue

Yes, Sheffield United's 6 years in the 3rd tier is a stark message to those who think relegation for Town could be a blessing in disguise.

or, alternatively, Southampton's and Norwich's brief stay there on the road to successive promotions into the premiership shows it doesn't have to be a horrible scary thing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 15:02 - Apr 10 with 2241 viewsPhilTWTD

I think we had been talking about Sheffield United off air, in part as a friend of mine who is a Blade happened to be with us.

Further to the OP, I don't think ME has given up from a financial perspective, there is still investment but the division has changed a lot. It's more a case, I think, that he believes (or has believed) Mick can succeed with the given budget despite it being among the lowest in the division or he had underestimated the change and its pace.

This post has been edited by an administrator
The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 15:04 - Apr 10 with 2220 viewsBlueBadger

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 15:00 - Apr 10 by Illinoisblue

or, alternatively, Southampton's and Norwich's brief stay there on the road to successive promotions into the premiership shows it doesn't have to be a horrible scary thing.

Southampton had a solid club setup and Norwich hit lucky with a managerial appointment. We currently don't have the first and I doubt Evans will do the latter.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The problem is nobody knows who to blame most on 15:05 - Apr 10 with 2214 viewshype313

6 years? Wow that's far longer than I thought.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024