Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? 07:49 - May 15 with 8027 viewsElderGrizzly

I repeat, Jeremy is not being influenced by Unite.... 🙄

*This post is sponsored by Dolly 2.0 :)
Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 08:12 - May 15 with 3373 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see it was revealed this weekend that Jezza was arrested outside the Old Bailey in 1986 during a protest in which he was supporting the IRA Brighton bombers.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 08:27 - May 15 with 3344 viewslowhouseblue

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 08:12 - May 15 by GlasgowBlue

I see it was revealed this weekend that Jezza was arrested outside the Old Bailey in 1986 during a protest in which he was supporting the IRA Brighton bombers.

it seems he thought that the trial of someone who murdered 5 people was a 'show trial'. nice.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 08:31 - May 15 with 3332 viewsNo9

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 08:27 - May 15 by lowhouseblue

it seems he thought that the trial of someone who murdered 5 people was a 'show trial'. nice.

& still the government of the day allowed the Irish to enter & leave te UK without any form of checks?
Strange?
Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 08:35 - May 15 with 3316 viewsimsureazzure

They are killing the labour party in ever increasing deeper strokes, it is shameful that the fantasists who are promoting this idealism get funded on the back of the working class.
Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 08:52 - May 15 with 3286 viewsRegencyBlue

Theresa May must think all her Christmases have come at once.

Labour just keep on giving!
Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 09:11 - May 15 with 3245 viewslowhouseblue

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 08:31 - May 15 by No9

& still the government of the day allowed the Irish to enter & leave te UK without any form of checks?
Strange?

what?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 09:39 - May 15 with 3196 viewsNo9

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 09:11 - May 15 by lowhouseblue

what?

You didn't know?
Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:01 - May 15 with 3163 viewslowhouseblue

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 09:39 - May 15 by No9

You didn't know?

i don't know what point you are trying to make. patrick magee came from belfast which is within the uk.

Login to get fewer ads

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:02 - May 15 with 3160 viewschicoazul

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 08:31 - May 15 by No9

Strange?

How would you "check" someone from Belfast going to London for instance? Good to see your coming round to the idea of border controls though, we'll have you supporting Brexit by July I reckon!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:07 - May 15 with 3152 viewsGlasgowBlue

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:01 - May 15 by lowhouseblue

i don't know what point you are trying to make. patrick magee came from belfast which is within the uk.

In fairness, I don't think No9 even knows what point he was trying to make.

Iron Lion Zion

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:10 - May 15 with 3141 viewsGlasgowBlue

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 08:52 - May 15 by RegencyBlue

Theresa May must think all her Christmases have come at once.

Labour just keep on giving!

Another car crash from one of the "favourites" to succeed Corbyn

You have more chance of getting a straight answer out of this new poster Gromheort.

Iron Lion Zion

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:15 - May 15 with 3120 viewsLord_Lucan

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:10 - May 15 by GlasgowBlue

Another car crash from one of the "favourites" to succeed Corbyn

You have more chance of getting a straight answer out of this new poster Gromheort.

Pretty much standard politico stuff to be fair.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:17 - May 15 with 3115 viewshype313

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:01 - May 15 by lowhouseblue

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:17 - May 15 with 3113 viewsbrazil1982

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 08:12 - May 15 by GlasgowBlue

...and this and his continued support of the IRA should be repeated over and over. The main is a traitor.
Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:26 - May 15 with 3085 viewsDolly2.0

Another day, another Grizzly anti-Labour post and nothing to tell us why we should vote for his party.

You must be worried to keep this up every day.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:40 - May 15 with 3055 viewsNo9

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:02 - May 15 by chicoazul

How would you "check" someone from Belfast going to London for instance? Good to see your coming round to the idea of border controls though, we'll have you supporting Brexit by July I reckon!

The UK is not in the Schengen area checks in & out were made prior to Mrs May stopping the outbound checks but inbound checks have never ceased
Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:44 - May 15 with 3052 viewsNo9

It's a simple point isn't it?
There have not been checks from the Island of Ireland anyone getting into Eire can get into the UK
it matters not what part of Ireland they come from or indeed anywhere in the world no attempt was ever made to stop terrorists and American undesirables just flew into Shannon.
Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:49 - May 15 with 3038 viewsm14_blue

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:15 - May 15 by Lord_Lucan

Pretty much standard politico stuff to be fair.

Yep. Exactly what we've been hearing ad nauseum from politicians on all sides ever since the election was announced.

Still blooming annoying though.

The idea that all of these people probably have media training in how to avoid actually answering any direct questions makes me really mad.
[Post edited 15 May 2017 10:57]
Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 11:02 - May 15 with 3013 viewslowhouseblue

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:44 - May 15 by No9

It's a simple point isn't it?
There have not been checks from the Island of Ireland anyone getting into Eire can get into the UK
it matters not what part of Ireland they come from or indeed anywhere in the world no attempt was ever made to stop terrorists and American undesirables just flew into Shannon.

you replied to a post which said 'it seems he (corbyn) thought that the trial of someone who murdered 5 people was a 'show trial'. nice'

how does your point about non-uk citizens getting into the uk via the republic of ireland relate to that? the person on trial was a uk citizen from Belfast.
[Post edited 15 May 2017 11:03]

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 11:08 - May 15 with 3005 viewslowhouseblue

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:26 - May 15 by Dolly2.0

Another day, another Grizzly anti-Labour post and nothing to tell us why we should vote for his party.

what do you think about someone who was a member of the communist party of great britain until december 2016 being appointed as labour's campaign chief? do you think he shares the party's aims and values? doubtless someone now will deny that the communist party of great britain is hard left and say that they only supported stalin because of his cuddly side ...

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 11:21 - May 15 with 2965 viewsimsureazzure

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 10:26 - May 15 by Dolly2.0

Please, Corbyn is way beyond terrorist sympathiser, he is a terrorist supporter, he is an extremist.

After the election is lost and the working class have abandoned labour in their droves the reasoning from the likes of Corbyn and McDonell will be that they were not extreme enough.
Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 11:53 - May 15 with 2918 viewsDolly2.0

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 11:21 - May 15 by imsureazzure

Please, Corbyn is way beyond terrorist sympathiser, he is a terrorist supporter, he is an extremist.

After the election is lost and the working class have abandoned labour in their droves the reasoning from the likes of Corbyn and McDonell will be that they were not extreme enough.

Corbyn has spent most of his political life campaigning for peace. Of course he doesn't support terrorism.

Do a bit of research rather than just reading Tory-smear headlines.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 11:57 - May 15 with 2904 viewslowhouseblue

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 11:53 - May 15 by Dolly2.0

Corbyn has spent most of his political life campaigning for peace. Of course he doesn't support terrorism.

so why was he arrested protesting against the trial of an ira murderer? describing the trial as a 'show trial'. in what way is that not 'supporting terrorism'. you can't rewrite corbyn's history.

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 12:18 - May 15 with 2869 viewsBergholtBru

Give us a reason to vote labour then Dolly!!!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 12:22 - May 15 with 2864 viewsGlasgowBlue

Appointing someone who defends electoral fraud to run your campaign? on 11:53 - May 15 by Dolly2.0

Tory smears?

http://labour-uncut.co.uk/2015/08/07/the-idea-that-jeremy-corbyn-laid-the-founda

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/13/jeremy-corbyn-labour-leade

When did Labour Uncut and the Guardian become Tory publications?
[Post edited 15 May 2017 12:25]

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024