Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best sites for hotel deals? 15:38 - Jun 2 with 2398 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Anybody got any recommendations, for UK cities.

Poll: Best Football Song

Best sites for hotel deals? on 15:40 - Jun 2 with 2394 viewshoppy

I have often gone through Quidco and then to Hotels.com, as they've often got pretty good cashback as well as decent deals/loyalty points towards a free stay in future.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Best sites for hotel deals? on 16:04 - Jun 2 with 2367 viewsJ2BLUE

Trivago, based on their tv advert which claims they check loads of prices.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Best sites for hotel deals? on 16:06 - Jun 2 with 2364 viewsNewcyBlue

Agoda

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Best sites for hotel deals? on 16:11 - Jun 2 with 2356 viewsJakeITFC

I use trivago to get a feel for price (but worth shopping around), but atm I swear by AirBNB.
Best sites for hotel deals? on 16:22 - Jun 2 with 2337 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Best sites for hotel deals? on 16:11 - Jun 2 by JakeITFC

I use trivago to get a feel for price (but worth shopping around), but atm I swear by AirBNB.

A refuses to use Air B&B which is annoying as my mate has one in Sheffield I could've used for free.

Poll: Best Football Song

Best sites for hotel deals? on 16:23 - Jun 2 with 2335 viewsbluefunk

Bookings.com are good, free cancellation available usually, cheaper room if you pay upfront.

I make sure I look at the hotels actual site though, as some of these agent sites aren't accurate, eg we booked one hotel thinking it had a pool from the blurb on trivago (I think) when we arrived, they didn't, not clever
Best sites for hotel deals? on 16:35 - Jun 2 with 2321 viewsconnorscontract

Best sites for hotel deals? on 15:40 - Jun 2 by hoppy

I have often gone through Quidco and then to Hotels.com, as they've often got pretty good cashback as well as decent deals/loyalty points towards a free stay in future.

I'm with hoppy on this. It is usually ok to double up quidco and hotels.com loyalty nights. It doesn't work with every hotel, as some aren't listed as collect nights hotels.

If you can't collect hotels.com nights then it's worth cross-referencing with expedia and/or trivago and/or booking.com as sometimes the prices may differ on the same hotel and the quidco cashback may differ.

I've had a few hotels.com quidco cashbacks refused, but have gained many more.

It's free money, and as long as you don't take it to heart when declined (life's to short to chase cashback claims) and treat it as a bonus then quidco is well worth doing for anyone who shops and especially books holidays or hotels online.
Best sites for hotel deals? on 16:52 - Jun 2 with 2303 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

I used Trivago for 1 night at London Bridge Hotel and it was £80 cheaper than the actual hotel
Login to get fewer ads

Best sites for hotel deals? on 16:56 - Jun 2 with 2293 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Airbnb
Filter it to 'Entire Home'

Similar prices if not cheaper and you get a whole place to yourself. It's my first port of call whenever I need a place to stay now.
Best sites for hotel deals? on 20:06 - Jun 2 with 2215 viewsCageyblue

I usually use Agoda. Easy to use and efficient. Prices on their App are cheaper than the main site and show the final cost including taxes.
Best sites for hotel deals? on 20:11 - Jun 2 with 2214 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Booking.com ? No idea if it's any good for the uk mind
Best sites for hotel deals? on 20:19 - Jun 2 with 2206 viewsDecageBruce

Best sites for hotel deals? on 16:35 - Jun 2 by connorscontract

I'm with hoppy on this. It is usually ok to double up quidco and hotels.com loyalty nights. It doesn't work with every hotel, as some aren't listed as collect nights hotels.

If you can't collect hotels.com nights then it's worth cross-referencing with expedia and/or trivago and/or booking.com as sometimes the prices may differ on the same hotel and the quidco cashback may differ.

I've had a few hotels.com quidco cashbacks refused, but have gained many more.

It's free money, and as long as you don't take it to heart when declined (life's to short to chase cashback claims) and treat it as a bonus then quidco is well worth doing for anyone who shops and especially books holidays or hotels online.

You need to be careful with the points/free nights on Hotels.com as this used to be a false economy. I stay out at least once a week with work and used to do this however, I then noticed one time that the price for the hotel was £30 cheaper before logging in. I must admit I haven't done it for around a year now but after checking a few times and finding the same I understood where the 'free' night came from and just stuck with the 9% cash back from Topcashback
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024