Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nothing malicious here 14:06 - Aug 8 with 20230 viewsGeoffSentence

They just bump into each other

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/aug/08/police-search-for-jogger-who-kno

Either they are both oblivious of the others approach, or one or both of them is being pig-headed about moving out of the way.

That's all, nothing else to see.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Nothing malicious here on 14:15 - Aug 8 with 6752 viewsStokieBlue

He clearly pushes her into the road, he should be locked up.

You weren't jogging over Putney Bridge on May 5th were you?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Nothing malicious here on 15:13 - Aug 8 with 6703 viewstrncbluearmy

He pushed her, no doubt whatsoever,obviously a budgie
Nothing malicious here on 15:31 - Aug 8 with 6664 viewsgiant_stow

You on a wind up Geoffrey?!

Looks like a previously unknown pyscho exposing himself to me (not in the murderous sense - more the not caring about anyone else or consequences sense).

he should get years and years for that.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 15:31]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Nothing malicious here on 15:37 - Aug 8 with 6642 viewsBlueBadger

He 'just bumped into her' in the same way that the average fox 'just looks at' a chicken coop.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nothing malicious here on 15:38 - Aug 8 with 6638 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

"They just bump into each other"

I think you'll find that you are very much alone in that school of thought.. Stonewall penalty and a red card
Nothing malicious here on 15:42 - Aug 8 with 6629 viewsGeoffSentence

Nothing malicious here on 15:38 - Aug 8 by King_of_Portman_Rd

"They just bump into each other"

I think you'll find that you are very much alone in that school of thought.. Stonewall penalty and a red card

I seem to be alone in this school of thought, but you are all wrong. They are on a collision course with each other, neither moves and when the do inevitably collide his reaction to, spin away makes it look like a push.

Nothing malicious here on 15:42 - Aug 8 with 6621 viewsGeoffSentence

Nothing malicious here on 14:15 - Aug 8 by StokieBlue

He clearly pushes her into the road, he should be locked up.

You weren't jogging over Putney Bridge on May 5th were you?

SB

No not me, honest guv. Though I do have a T-shirt and shorts that look just like it.

Nothing malicious here on 15:43 - Aug 8 with 6625 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

As a jogger, I'd expect the woman to step out the way tbh as he kept his line.

She didn't, he clearly wasn't impressed by that and just carried on running at her.

Looks like he barges her tbh.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Login to get fewer ads

Nothing malicious here on 15:44 - Aug 8 with 6610 viewshoppy

Nothing malicious here on 15:31 - Aug 8 by giant_stow

Looks like a previously unknown pyscho exposing himself to me (not in the murderous sense - more the not caring about anyone else or consequences sense).

Do you usually know the psychos you get exposing themselves to you then? I suppose family members and all that...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Nothing malicious here on 15:44 - Aug 8 with 6611 viewsGeoffSentence

Nothing malicious here on 15:43 - Aug 8 by The_Romford_Blue

She didn't, he clearly wasn't impressed by that and just carried on running at her.

They bump into each other, there's no actual push. Just an innocent collision. I feel sorry for the bloke, he will have internet vigilantes hounding him now.

Luckily the woman was unharmed, sufficiently so to have a pop at him when he came back 15 minutes later.

Nothing malicious here on 15:45 - Aug 8 with 6609 viewsgiant_stow

Look what you started Geoffrey - the jogging scum are coming out to justify thyir dispicable behaviour now.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/shock-video-of-putney-bridge-shove-sparks-

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Nothing malicious here on 15:45 - Aug 8 with 6608 viewsStokieBlue

Nothing malicious here on 15:42 - Aug 8 by GeoffSentence

I seem to be alone in this school of thought, but you are all wrong. They are on a collision course with each other, neither moves and when the do inevitably collide his reaction to, spin away makes it look like a push.

You're so wrong on this I think the thread is pretty much at an end.

Everyone can enjoy Tongue Tied instead:

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Nothing malicious here on 15:45 - Aug 8 with 6609 viewsSE1blue

Why didn't he stop? If it was 'accidental'...

Anyone who jogs in heavily pedestrianised areas is a numbnuts in my humble opinion. Especially, the ones who jog on the spot when they reach a really crowded area trying to lean a shoulder in to get past. There's plenty of areas where there's no people to get in your way.

He should swing for this.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 15:47]

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Nothing malicious here on 15:46 - Aug 8 with 6592 viewsBlueBadger

If he's that worried about 'keeping his line' then he should have tried running somewhere considerably more spacious than a busy London street and also getting some therapy for his rather severe inconsiderate tosspot syndrome
[Post edited 8 Aug 2017 15:49]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Nothing malicious here on 15:46 - Aug 8 with 6589 viewsGeoffSentence

Nothing malicious here on 15:31 - Aug 8 by giant_stow

He won't get anything for it. Any clued up brief would argue 'The Sentence Defence' and he would be cleared.

Nothing malicious here on 15:48 - Aug 8 with 6573 viewsgiant_stow

Nothing malicious here on 15:46 - Aug 8 by GeoffSentence

He won't get anything for it. Any clued up brief would argue 'The Sentence Defence' and he would be cleared.

I think the bus driver deserves a medal - seriously quick reactions there - glad I'm not watching a video of her head being pulped today instead.

Nothing malicious here on 15:50 - Aug 8 with 6565 viewshoppy

BUt he doesn't keep his line, he veers slightly to his right... there was plenty of clear space to his left to be able to adjust 'his line' without disrupting his run to avoid running into her, deliberate or not. Surely as a jogger, you would expect to be aware of your surroundings, not just push somebody out of the way?

Nothing malicious here on 15:51 - Aug 8 with 6557 viewsGeoffSentence

Nothing malicious here on 15:45 - Aug 8 by giant_stow

Look what you started Geoffrey - the jogging scum are coming out to justify thyir dispicable behaviour now.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/shock-video-of-putney-bridge-shove-sparks-

That aggressive walker carried on right into him. It's her who should be on trial in the internet kangaroo court.

Nothing malicious here on 15:52 - Aug 8 with 6545 viewsGeoffSentence

Nothing malicious here on 15:48 - Aug 8 by giant_stow

I think the bus driver deserves a medal - seriously quick reactions there - glad I'm not watching a video of her head being pulped today instead.

Well yes, whether there was any intention there or not, thank fwck for the bus driver.

Nothing malicious here on 15:53 - Aug 8 with 6536 viewshoppy

Nothing malicious here on 15:45 - Aug 8 by giant_stow

Until you posted that link, I had absolutely no idea it had anything to do with our very own 'sparks'.

No wonder he didn't think he was in the wrong in any way...

Nothing malicious here on 15:53 - Aug 8 with 6535 viewsSE1blue

'As a jogger, I'd expect the woman to step out the way tbh as he kept his line.'

Why expect?

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Nothing malicious here on 15:55 - Aug 8 with 6524 viewsGeoffSentence

Nothing malicious here on 15:53 - Aug 8 by SE1blue

'As a jogger, I'd expect the woman to step out the way tbh as he kept his line.'

Why expect?

I reckon they were both waiting for the other to get out of the way.

Nothing malicious here on 15:55 - Aug 8 with 6523 viewsLeoMuff

Nothing malicious here on 15:50 - Aug 8 by hoppy

BUt he doesn't keep his line, he veers slightly to his right... there was plenty of clear space to his left to be able to adjust 'his line' without disrupting his run to avoid running into her, deliberate or not. Surely as a jogger, you would expect to be aware of your surroundings, not just push somebody out of the way?

He didn't slightly deviate, looks like he goes some distance out of his way to barge into her, very odd. Looks like he is in some serious sh1t now and rightly so.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Nothing malicious here on 15:56 - Aug 8 with 6521 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Nothing malicious here on 15:50 - Aug 8 by hoppy

Of course he shouldn't barge her.

Some bloke stepped right across me 8000m into a 10k last week. I had half a second to react by veering right myself. Instead I left an elbow/shoulder in on him to prove a point. Not enough to actually hurt him but enough to prove a point.

Pedestrians have little awareness to joggers

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Nothing malicious here on 15:58 - Aug 8 with 6503 viewshoppy

Nothing malicious here on 15:56 - Aug 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Of course he shouldn't barge her.

Some bloke stepped right across me 8000m into a 10k last week. I had half a second to react by veering right myself. Instead I left an elbow/shoulder in on him to prove a point. Not enough to actually hurt him but enough to prove a point.

Pedestrians have little awareness to joggers

I'm sorry, but that does make you a bit of a cock if you seriously did that 'to prove a point' - I'm not sure what 'point' you were trying to make by doing that, but that's the point I got from that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024