Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 11:25 - Sep 20 with 2406 viewsartsbossbeard

When either starts a sentence with the word "Listen".

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 on 11:43 - Sep 20 with 2376 viewsSnedders

Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 on 11:51 - Sep 20 with 2360 viewsfooters

Mark Clemmit closing his eyes as a form of punctuation.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 on 11:53 - Sep 20 with 2362 viewsJ2BLUE

There are very few good pundits. Gary Neville, Carragher and the criminally underused Jason Roberts are all excellent. The likes of Henry, Souness, Shearer etc just talk complete sh1te.

Another thing that irritates me is having a ref as part of the commentary team. I don't know why it annoys me, it just does.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 on 12:43 - Sep 20 with 2300 viewsbluewein

Jamie Redknapp. Just... Jamie Redknapp..

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 on 14:03 - Sep 20 with 2246 viewsPendejo

Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 on 11:53 - Sep 20 by J2BLUE

There are very few good pundits. Gary Neville, Carragher and the criminally underused Jason Roberts are all excellent. The likes of Henry, Souness, Shearer etc just talk complete sh1te.

Another thing that irritates me is having a ref as part of the commentary team. I don't know why it annoys me, it just does.

Thought Sone Aluko came over well on C5s football shows at the weekend, very well spoken considering he comes from Hounslow

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 on 15:26 - Sep 20 with 2190 viewsm14_blue

Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 on 11:53 - Sep 20 by J2BLUE

I actually don't mind Jermaine Jenas.
Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 on 16:38 - Sep 20 with 2148 viewsvapour_trail

Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 on 14:03 - Sep 20 by Pendejo

Thought Sone Aluko came over well on C5s football shows at the weekend, very well spoken considering he comes from Hounslow

Fck off, I come from Hounslow!

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 on 16:41 - Sep 20 with 2140 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 on 16:38 - Sep 20 by vapour_trail

Fck off, I come from Hounslow!

I'm sorry to hear that

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 on 16:49 - Sep 20 with 2131 viewsTractorWood

Agree. It's so rude. If anyone says that to me, I abruptly say 'I am listening'.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 on 16:59 - Sep 20 with 2118 viewsvapour_trail

'What you need to understand is...'

I don't need to understand it you moron, because you're talking out of your arse.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Modern day Footy Manager Manager/Pundit traits that annoy #445656 on 18:17 - Sep 20 with 2073 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I also rate Trevor Sinclair.

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024