Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday 07:19 - Sep 22 with 9332 viewsBluefish

Who has been watching them for about 40 years, he couldn't remember Taricco until someone showed him a picture and described him. That made me very sad

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 07:37 - Sep 22 with 7622 viewsFtnfwest

Wasn't he that chap who they bought from some club that's won the league title more recently than them?
(No subject) (n/t) on 07:38 - Sep 22 with 7613 viewsFtnfwest

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 07:56 - Sep 22 with 7557 viewschicoazul

Liz Edwards?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 08:21 - Sep 22 with 7496 viewsPJH

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 07:37 - Sep 22 by Ftnfwest

Wasn't he that chap who they bought from some club that's won the league title more recently than them?

Yes, pity the Spurs supporter had not been watching them for nearly 60 years because then he would have seen Spurs win the League(Double in fact).
I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 08:34 - Sep 22 with 7451 viewshoofer

Who?
on 08:48 - Sep 22 with 7412 views_

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 08:56 - Sep 22 with 7392 viewsBlueCardigan

Cancer in children makes me very sad

BlueFlops

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 09:03 - Sep 22 with 7367 viewsSuperfrans

on 08:48 - Sep 22 by _

He played almost 150 games in about four years. Any Spurs fan (who isn't losing their memory) should know who Taricco is.

My missus is a Spurs fan, so I know plenty of them. I'd be appalled if any of them didn't know Taricco.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Login to get fewer ads

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 09:06 - Sep 22 with 7360 viewsBluefish

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 08:56 - Sep 22 by BlueCardigan

Well that is a weird thing to say

I am assuming you are saying that nothing can be sad unless it is that extreme? Or you are being a ****? Or both?

This post has been edited by an administrator

on 09:08 - Sep 22 with 7336 views_

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 09:09 - Sep 22 with 7341 viewsBlueCardigan

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 09:06 - Sep 22 by Bluefish

I am assuming you are saying that nothing can be sad unless it is that extreme? Or you are being a ****? Or both?

No aspect of football makes me very sad, other things in life do - I gave you an example of such

BlueFlops

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 09:12 - Sep 22 with 7313 viewsBluefish

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 09:09 - Sep 22 by BlueCardigan

No aspect of football makes me very sad, other things in life do - I gave you an example of such

I sense that you don't have traditional capability to have a scale to these things then. I have a friend with terminal cancer who 6 years ago was given 18 months to live he loves hearing about my day and I used to feel guilty if I moan or said I was down or had a bad day. He stopped me feeling bad and told me that he wants to hear about it because everyone problems and sadness are relevant to them at that time. There is no minimum or maximum requirement. This is why people spiral with depression because they are led to believe there troubles are insignificant

on 10:04 - Sep 22 with 7179 views_

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 09:06 - Sep 22 by Bluefish

There is no minimum or maximum requirement indeed on 10:08 - Sep 22 with 7168 viewsDyland

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 09:12 - Sep 22 by Bluefish

I sense that you don't have traditional capability to have a scale to these things then. I have a friend with terminal cancer who 6 years ago was given 18 months to live he loves hearing about my day and I used to feel guilty if I moan or said I was down or had a bad day. He stopped me feeling bad and told me that he wants to hear about it because everyone problems and sadness are relevant to them at that time. There is no minimum or maximum requirement. This is why people spiral with depression because they are led to believe there troubles are insignificant

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 10:21 - Sep 22 with 7130 viewsBlueBadger

Based on my limited professional experience of it, if anything, kids with cancer are one of the most uplifting, inspiring sights you can see. The little bugg*rs' bloody minded will to cling on, keep going and lead as good a life as possible can't help but bring you up.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 10:32 - Sep 22 with 7105 viewshoofer

on 10:04 - Sep 22 by _

I find you a teachers aid a bit thick. Nothing personal you know just how you come across on this message board.
Classic. (n/t) on 10:35 - Sep 22 with 7087 viewsBloots

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 10:32 - Sep 22 by hoofer

I find you a teachers aid a bit thick. Nothing personal you know just how you come across on this message board.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 10:38 - Sep 22 with 7075 viewsbluewein

You clearly know what irony is.

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 10:41 - Sep 22 with 7075 viewsDyland

It's just a flippant jokey comment about Treacle on a footie message board matey, it shouldn't be taken too literally x

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 10:42 - Sep 22 with 7070 viewsDyland

gmpf

on 10:57 - Sep 22 with 7023 views_

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 15:25 - Sep 22 with 6776 viewshoofer

on 10:57 - Sep 22 by _

See exactly what i said you seem quite thick your response contradicts its self first you call me outstanding (which i know) then you resemble me with a teachers aid.
I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 15:39 - Sep 22 with 6735 viewsartsbossbeard

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 15:25 - Sep 22 by hoofer

See exactly what i said you seem quite thick your response contradicts its self first you call me outstanding (which i know) then you resemble me with a teachers aid.

Anyone speak Jive?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I met a Spurs season ticket holder yesterday on 15:40 - Sep 22 with 6731 viewshype313

Can we have that in English?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Arsey, you truly are.... on 15:50 - Sep 22 with 6701 viewsBloots

...the gift that keeps on giving.

Never leave us.

Please.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024