Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Id rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) 12:30 - Feb 8 with 6823 viewstextbackup

[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 16:18]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 12:59 - Feb 8 with 5103 viewsJ2BLUE

I can kind of see the logic. Would be a throwaway game for a caretaker. They could go for it without too much fear. Then again these things are often seen as trials so perhaps they'd be more negative?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 13:06 - Feb 8 with 5085 viewstextbackup

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 12:59 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

I can kind of see the logic. Would be a throwaway game for a caretaker. They could go for it without too much fear. Then again these things are often seen as trials so perhaps they'd be more negative?

Depends on who it was.

Just imagine Sir George taking control for one game and one game only

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 13:08 - Feb 8 with 5073 viewsHerbivore

Can we get a loanee in to replace you for a bit? You're crocked.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 13:11 - Feb 8 with 5051 viewsBent_double

You clearly don't remember the Sheff Wed home game after Jewell left then?

They would slaughter us. We probably won't win with MM in charge next week, but we might scrap a draw if we're really, really lucky.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 13:12 - Feb 8 with 5049 viewsSteve_M

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 13:06 - Feb 8 by textbackup

Depends on who it was.

Just imagine Sir George taking control for one game and one game only

Odd that you refer to MM as a "big game bottle job" and then suggest Burley, given the biggest criticism of his teams during the 90s was bottling big games.

You're getting blinded by nostalgia here, I loved what Burley did here but how is he going to inspire our current players for one match? It's not like he has the standing in the game of Robson or Ferguson.

MM will still be here next week anyway. And the one after that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 14:13 - Feb 8 with 4932 viewsBluespeed225

You think Mick might try and lose it out of spite?
Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 14:20 - Feb 8 with 4906 viewsArcher4721

Oh FFS

Give it a rest.
Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 14:37 - Feb 8 with 4860 viewsBlueBadger

At this point, my main reason for hoping Mick goes is that it might help your sanity.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 14:39 - Feb 8 with 4849 viewsBlueBadger

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 12:59 - Feb 8 by J2BLUE

It would almost certainly be TC.
Who has a 0% win record for his 13 game managerial career.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 14:41 - Feb 8 with 4840 viewsSeablu

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 14:39 - Feb 8 by BlueBadger

It would almost certainly be TC.
Who has a 0% win record for his 13 game managerial career.

Can't he have the 4-0 over Middlesbrough when Mick was off sick?
Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 15:32 - Feb 8 with 4784 viewsCoco

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 13:11 - Feb 8 by Bent_double

They would slaughter us. We probably won't win with MM in charge next week, but we might scrap a draw if we're really, really lucky.

Wasn’t that Jewell’s final game?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 15:48 - Feb 8 with 4753 viewsBent_double

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 15:32 - Feb 8 by Coco

Wasn’t that Jewell’s final game?

No, that was home to Derby wasn't it?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 16:12 - Feb 8 with 4701 viewsStenvict

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 15:48 - Feb 8 by Bent_double

No, that was home to Derby wasn't it?

I thought it was Wednesday too. I think the 2 games where we had a caretaker was the Chelsea hammering and Arsenal 1-0 home victory.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 16:18 - Feb 8 with 4673 viewstextbackup

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 13:12 - Feb 8 by Steve_M

Odd that you refer to MM as a "big game bottle job" and then suggest Burley, given the biggest criticism of his teams during the 90s was bottling big games.

You're getting blinded by nostalgia here, I loved what Burley did here but how is he going to inspire our current players for one match? It's not like he has the standing in the game of Robson or Ferguson.

MM will still be here next week anyway. And the one after that.

I was aged 10-16 in BURLEYS time, have me fantastic memories. So yeah I am nostalgic, and not sorry for that

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 16:19 - Feb 8 with 4662 viewsSteve_M

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 16:12 - Feb 8 by Stenvict

I thought it was Wednesday too. I think the 2 games where we had a caretaker was the Chelsea hammering and Arsenal 1-0 home victory.

Hutchings was 'in charge' (sic) for the SWFC debacle.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 16:19 - Feb 8 with 4655 viewstextbackup

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 13:08 - Feb 8 by Herbivore

Can we get a loanee in to replace you for a bit? You're crocked.

Hold on, have you seen his stats in big games?

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 16:21 - Feb 8 with 4639 viewstextbackup

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 14:20 - Feb 8 by Archer4721

Oh FFS

Give it a rest.

Sorry which one of MMs derby wins do you think we’ll mimic this time round?

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 16:24 - Feb 8 with 4620 viewstextbackup

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 13:11 - Feb 8 by Bent_double

Oh I remember it

I’m literally only interested in a win vs them, not won for so long that a draw means nothing

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 16:24 - Feb 8 with 4619 viewsBenters2

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 16:21 - Feb 8 by textbackup

Sorry which one of MMs derby wins do you think we’ll mimic this time round?

erm...?
Id rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 18:48 - Feb 8 with 4449 viewsCurrie10

Oh I see you're having yet another positive day. Bored?
Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 19:21 - Feb 8 with 4402 viewsHerbivore

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 14:37 - Feb 8 by BlueBadger

At this point, my main reason for hoping Mick goes is that it might help your sanity.

This. It's horrible to see.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Id rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 19:26 - Feb 8 with 4390 viewsSuperfrans

Sorry mate, but you need help.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Id rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 19:30 - Feb 8 with 4384 viewsPJH

Not sure what order I want things to happen.

1)Beat them and then MM says that he is staying

or

2)MM says that he is staying and then beat them.
Id rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 20:01 - Feb 8 with 4319 viewstextbackup

Id rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 19:30 - Feb 8 by PJH

Not sure what order I want things to happen.

1)Beat them and then MM says that he is staying

or

2)MM says that he is staying and then beat them.

^^^^^^ LOLing at the 4 above^^^^^

Need help, positive day, sad to see, want MM to remain... and they think they are the sensible level headed ones here. Good work gents.

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 21:08 - Feb 8 with 4225 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Is rather face Norwich with a temp manager than big game bottle job MM (n/t) on 16:12 - Feb 8 by Stenvict

That was in between Keane and Jewell.

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024