Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Letter to Ed Sheeran 11:59 - Mar 6 with 2449 views12th_Man

Dear Ed Sheeran

I was just thinking out loud. Do you want to make Ipswich great again?

Appoint Mauricio Taricco as manager and between the two of you we’d have the A team. In fact it would be perfect.

Please buy #ITFC

Love Ipswich fans

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:00 - Mar 6 with 2436 viewsReuser_is_God

Christ.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:01 - Mar 6 with 2429 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:02 - Mar 6 with 2422 views12th_Man

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:00 - Mar 6 by Reuser_is_God

Christ.

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:08 - Mar 6 with 2391 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Whilst he is rich beyond our wildest dreams, he has no where near enough money to buy and seriously invest in a championship club.

He is worth about 1/20 of what our current owner is claimed to be worth.

Go back to the drawing board. Must try harder.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:11 - Mar 6 with 2365 viewssolemio

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:00 - Mar 6 by Reuser_is_God

Christ.

I don't buy football clubs.
Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:13 - Mar 6 with 2354 viewsdickie

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:08 - Mar 6 by Marshalls_Mullet

Whilst he is rich beyond our wildest dreams, he has no where near enough money to buy and seriously invest in a championship club.

He is worth about 1/20 of what our current owner is claimed to be worth.

Go back to the drawing board. Must try harder.

Saved me from having to write this
Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:15 - Mar 6 with 2345 viewsbritbiker

Dear Steve Harris (Iron Maiden founder and bassist ). I know you are a West Ham fan but please buy itfc. You can then make amends for your poor choice of teams to support plus you would get a free gig in the summer on the hollowed Portman road pitch. You know it makes sense.
Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:21 - Mar 6 with 2320 viewsBlueBadger

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:15 - Mar 6 by britbiker

Dear Steve Harris (Iron Maiden founder and bassist ). I know you are a West Ham fan but please buy itfc. You can then make amends for your poor choice of teams to support plus you would get a free gig in the summer on the hollowed Portman road pitch. You know it makes sense.

'Fun' fact: Mrs Badger plays in a band with his brother-in-law. He once turned out to a gig and was very nice about their rendition of 'Run To the Hills'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:24 - Mar 6 with 2291 viewshype313

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:26 - Mar 6 with 2277 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:31 - Mar 6 with 2247 viewsbritbiker

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:21 - Mar 6 by BlueBadger

'Fun' fact: Mrs Badger plays in a band with his brother-in-law. He once turned out to a gig and was very nice about their rendition of 'Run To the Hills'.

Seen him more times than I can remember. He was standing near me at an ozzy Osborne gig but I didn't want to hassle him. Bet he was thinking the same thing, ' that looks like britbiker over there, best ignore him and let him enjoy the gig" no doubt he regrets not approaching me.
Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:36 - Mar 6 with 2225 viewsbritbiker

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:31 - Mar 6 by britbiker

Seen him more times than I can remember. He was standing near me at an ozzy Osborne gig but I didn't want to hassle him. Bet he was thinking the same thing, ' that looks like britbiker over there, best ignore him and let him enjoy the gig" no doubt he regrets not approaching me.

Come to think of it Martin Johnson (rugby great for you non egg chasers) also ignored me recently at an nfl game at twickers. Probably he was just intimidated because I was bigger than him.
Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:53 - Mar 6 with 2168 viewsPlums

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 12:31 - Mar 6 by britbiker

I told him that I had a 'great idea for a concept album'. His response was 'why don't you record it then?' which I found difficult to argue with - apart from the obvious lack of ability required.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Letter to Ed Sheeran on 13:03 - Mar 6 with 2120 viewsLimitlessBlue

Thief!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024