Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt 16:09 - May 7 with 7902 viewstown8710

Hi guys and girls new to the forum. Would like to see others opinions on a player or a few you would like to see in a town shirt next season( realistic )
Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:09 - May 7 with 4545 viewsSpruceMoose

Dozzell. Bishop.

That would be a good start.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:10 - May 7 with 4534 viewstown8710

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:09 - May 7 by SpruceMoose

Dozzell. Bishop.

I agree
Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:13 - May 7 with 4526 viewsSpruceMoose

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:10 - May 7 by town8710

I agree

I'd love us to hold onto Connolly.

As for signings, I've never paid much attention to other teams, certainly in the lower leagues, so I can't offer any names. I would love us to appoint a manager who can use their knowledge and links to unearth a few more Mings like signings on the cheap.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:19 - May 7 with 4502 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:09 - May 7 by SpruceMoose

Dozzell. Bishop.

In all honesty, getting the most out of who we have is probably more important than bringing players in.

Imagine if we had fit and on form:
McGoldrick, Huws, Adeyemi and Carayol as well as these two.

Our attacking options would be completely different. Without taking any risks on unknown players it would be like 6 new signings.

That said, I fear we won't see much of any of the above.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:19 - May 7 with 4500 viewsPendejo

Dozzell. Bishop.

Huws

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:20 - May 7 with 4495 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Josh Windass
Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:21 - May 7 with 4494 viewsSpruceMoose

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:19 - May 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

In all honesty, getting the most out of who we have is probably more important than bringing players in.

Our attacking options would be completely different. Without taking any risks on unknown players it would be like 6 new signings.

I'd forgotten about Huws. That would be a huge plus.

The only area I'm not in agreement with you is with McGoldrick. I think he can be shown the door now. He's done.

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:21 - May 7 with 4492 viewswkj

Romford_Blue and Benters2 - It would be just like Keiron Dyer and Lee Bowyer all over again

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:22 - May 7 with 4484 viewsSpruceMoose

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:21 - May 7 by wkj

Romford_Blue and Benters2 - It would be just like Keiron Dyer and Lee Bowyer all over again

A West Ham fan and a Norwich Fan? Pass.

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:42 - May 7 with 4446 viewsBlueBadger

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:22 - May 7 by SpruceMoose

A West Ham fan and a Norwich Fan? Pass.

That's a terrible slander. B*nters is aDerby fan...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:43 - May 7 with 4443 viewsLord_Lucan

Bluebell.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:43 - May 7 with 4442 viewsSpruceMoose

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:42 - May 7 by BlueBadger

That's a terrible slander. B*nters is aDerby fan...

He was cheering for Norwich though, so would say that makes him an enthusiastic participant at least...

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:44 - May 7 with 4436 viewstown8710

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:20 - May 7 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Josh Windass

Good shout
Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:45 - May 7 with 4431 viewstown8710

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:19 - May 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Huws if fit will be a huge boost next season
Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:54 - May 7 with 4398 viewsBluebell

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:43 - May 7 by Lord_Lucan

Bluebell.

Do they make them in XXXL size?
Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 17:01 - May 7 with 4382 viewswkj

Jack Mariott (like Jordan Rhodes, but for hipsters)
Billy Sharp
Dack
Paddy Madden
[Post edited 7 May 2018 17:02]

Crybaby

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 17:06 - May 7 with 4356 viewsBluebell

I would like Tom Cairney and Will Hughes.
Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 17:06 - May 7 with 4356 viewswkj

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 17:06 - May 7 by Bluebell

I would like Tom Cairney and Will Hughes.

At the same time as Alan Lee? Steady on gal
[Post edited 7 May 2018 17:07]

Crybaby

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 17:09 - May 7 with 4336 viewsBluebell

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 17:06 - May 7 by wkj

At the same time as Alan Lee? Steady on gal
[Post edited 7 May 2018 17:07]

I would rather see Alan Lee with no shirt.
Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 17:18 - May 7 with 4297 viewsSpruceMoose

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 17:09 - May 7 by Bluebell

I would rather see Alan Lee with no shirt.

Big fan of Guinness filled moobs are you?

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 17:23 - May 7 with 4283 viewsColin_Viljoen

Tom Huddlestone & Stuart Downing
Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 17:56 - May 7 with 4204 viewsJimmy86

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 16:20 - May 7 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Josh Windass

Was going to say the same!!

Jason Cummings would be good. We were linked with him the other day
Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 18:28 - May 7 with 4143 viewsTheDailyTractor

Ryan woods - Brentford
Callum Patterson - Cardiff
Josh windass - Rangers
Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 18:36 - May 7 with 4129 viewsGeoffSentence

I am still hoping that we will see Batistuta in a Town shirt.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 18:40 - May 7 with 4119 viewswkj

Name a player or two you would to like to see in a town shirt on 18:28 - May 7 by TheDailyTractor

Ryan woods - Brentford
Callum Patterson - Cardiff
Josh windass - Rangers

Callum Patterson is usually one I would sign on FM, until his cardiff move ofc

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024