Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor Bellerin 21:12 - May 3 with 3272 viewsblueconscience

Just having a read through the match thread on the Arsenal forum, and I was just imagining the reaction on here if these were posted about one of our players during a match. Couple of examples below.

“Bellerin **** off you vegan cross dressing little *****. Halfway up the pitch for what? You do nothing when you get there anyway. Tie over and cant wait for some of these pussies to get the chop.”

“Belle-ring piece, Get rid of this ****ing idiot!”

Just goes to show we aren’t the worst like some on here would have you believe.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Poor Bellerin on 21:13 - May 3 with 3246 viewswkj

And they say scousers are feral...

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Poor Bellerin on 21:16 - May 3 with 3215 viewsSuperfrans

Thought Ospina was terrible too. He was almost lying down by the time Costa prepared to shoot. Went down far far too early.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Poor Bellerin on 21:18 - May 3 with 3203 viewswkj

To be honest Arsenal's biggest sin was not running out winners their last game, it was a golden opportunity, and one the Simeone very much came out looking like the hero

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Poor Bellerin on 21:33 - May 3 with 3123 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Some people take football far too seriously.

Got to feel sorry for them really, must have pretty empty lives to go on like that.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Poor Bellerin on 21:38 - May 3 with 3100 viewsBluefish

I've said for some time that they are worst fans in football. Fickle, blinkered and clueless. Sadly we have had some similarities recently

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Poor Bellerin on 22:27 - May 3 with 2956 viewsElderGrizzly

And likely to be first choice at Barca next season. He might have the last laugh...
Poor Bellerin on 00:04 - May 4 with 2800 viewsvapour_trail

More it shows that every club has complete c***s that follow them.

Every single club. Nobody has ever said we are the worst that I can recall?

Arsenal will have fans that sing against their club at spurs. We have “ours” that do the same up the road. You just have to suffer them unfortunately.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Poor Bellerin on 01:25 - May 4 with 2733 viewsIllinoisblue

Poor Bellerin on 00:04 - May 4 by vapour_trail

More it shows that every club has complete c***s that follow them.

Every single club. Nobody has ever said we are the worst that I can recall?

Arsenal will have fans that sing against their club at spurs. We have “ours” that do the same up the road. You just have to suffer them unfortunately.

Yep. Anyone who tries to make out we are worse than any other club is a delusional fool.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Poor Bellerin on 06:37 - May 4 with 2603 viewsJon_456

To be fair I can understand their anger, it angers me watching them and I don’t even particularly like them.

They do everything so half heartedly, don’t seem to care when they lose and spend a night taking selfies for pregressing to the 5th round of the FA cup.
Poor Bellerin on 09:18 - May 4 with 2386 viewsMVBlue

The amount of stray passes from Bellerin last night was very poor. They didn't play too badly just too many stray passes at times which could have lead to shots.

Hes a poundshop Petit( Emmanuel).

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Poor Bellerin on 09:23 - May 4 with 2374 viewsgiant_stow

I reckon bods that behave like this normally have something else missing in their lives - footballing disappointments are just the outlet.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Poor Bellerin on 09:34 - May 4 with 2339 viewsBlueNomad

Poor Bellerin on 09:23 - May 4 by giant_stow

I reckon bods that behave like this normally have something else missing in their lives - footballing disappointments are just the outlet.

And they are all actually great players who can perform under intense pressure, but just didn't get spotted..............................
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024