Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? 17:54 - May 6 with 5625 viewsBenters2

Me of course is going for Derby.

TGM.

TN.
Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:00 - May 6 with 4316 views12th_Man

Couldn't care less

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:03 - May 6 with 4304 viewsMonkey_Blue

Couldn’t care less but not derby. Nothing against them, but the other three have far deeper pockets. I think villa will spend big again if they don’t go up so possibly them. No sentiment about any of them, I’d just like the one I think will be the biggest player next season to be gone.
Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:11 - May 6 with 4293 viewstractordownsouth

I reckon it will be Villa, but hope not as they'll have the weakest squad next year. I'd quite like Fulham up but I think they'll lose to your boys in the semis! ;)

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:12 - May 6 with 4291 viewstractordownsouth

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:03 - May 6 by Monkey_Blue

Couldn’t care less but not derby. Nothing against them, but the other three have far deeper pockets. I think villa will spend big again if they don’t go up so possibly them. No sentiment about any of them, I’d just like the one I think will be the biggest player next season to be gone.

Villa will lose their parachutes next year plus a lot of their key players are in their thirties so they'll probably be the weakest next year.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:23 - May 6 with 4270 viewsBenters2

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:00 - May 6 by 12th_Man

Couldn't care less

As a football fan i think you are really.
Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:28 - May 6 with 4255 viewsWarkystache

I'd like Boro. Although, after seeing them today, think they'll have a tough two games against Villa.

If not Boro, then Fulham. Deffo not Villa (their fans at work'd be insufferable) and NOT the perennial bridesmaids/pageboys that are Derby County.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:39 - May 6 with 4230 viewsjpring89

Fulham players will be disappointed they didn’t go up automatically. That might affect them in the play offs. Think It might be Villa who go up

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:42 - May 6 with 4221 viewsBenters2

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:39 - May 6 by jpring89

Fulham players will be disappointed they didn’t go up automatically. That might affect them in the play offs. Think It might be Villa who go up

It was a funny old end to the Championship season,the game Sky picked to show was the only game with no goals scored,coudnt beieve Fuham .
Login to get fewer ads

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:46 - May 6 with 4203 viewspoppiesman

I hope its Fulham.
I dont want it to be Derby.
Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:46 - May 6 with 4204 viewsSarge

Fulham. Balls to the others.
Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:48 - May 6 with 4193 viewshomer_123

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:46 - May 6 by Sarge

Shouldn't that be balls2

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 19:02 - May 6 with 4158 viewsBenters2

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:46 - May 6 by Sarge

Im not getting this love in for Fulham tbh.
Fulham (n/t) on 19:03 - May 6 with 4150 viewsSporall

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 19:32 - May 6 with 4102 viewswkj

Middlesbrough as its one less super long away day to worry about

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 19:37 - May 6 with 4088 viewsPJH

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 19:32 - May 6 by wkj

Middlesbrough as its one less super long away day to worry about

That's what I was thinking-geographically I want Mbro to go up although I think Fulham are clearly the best team in there.
Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 19:38 - May 6 with 4084 viewsartsbossbeard

Meh.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 19:41 - May 6 with 4074 viewsGeoffSentence

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:00 - May 6 by 12th_Man

Couldn't care less

Then what was the point of responding??? It's like those jokers who take the time to respond 'don't know' to surveys on the internet.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 19:41 - May 6 with 4064 viewsGeoffSentence

Derby for me too Benters, I tihnk of them as like a brother team to Ipswich.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 19:47 - May 6 with 4048 viewsJohnny_Boy

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 19:41 - May 6 by GeoffSentence

Then what was the point of responding??? It's like those jokers who take the time to respond 'don't know' to surveys on the internet.

Because he likes the sound of his own voice.
But more than happy to (wrongly) post ridiculous Twitter nonsense ad nauseam.
Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 20:08 - May 6 with 4006 views12th_Man

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 19:41 - May 6 by GeoffSentence

Because I can

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 20:11 - May 6 with 3993 viewswkj

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 20:08 - May 6 by 12th_Man

Because I can

I thought you said you wanted the bullying to stop, yet here you are posting rude replies - this is an example of why people rarely communicate with you civilly here

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 21:04 - May 6 with 3935 views12th_Man

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 20:11 - May 6 by wkj

I thought you said you wanted the bullying to stop, yet here you are posting rude replies - this is an example of why people rarely communicate with you civilly here

I'm not being rude

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 21:05 - May 6 with 3930 viewswkj

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 21:04 - May 6 by 12th_Man

I'm not being rude

Perception dear boy, you often come across that way

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 21:07 - May 6 with 3925 viewsSarge

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 19:02 - May 6 by Benters2

Im not getting this love in for Fulham tbh.

They play nice football. I haven't forgiven Middlesbrough for wasting the 2015 play off final by not even showing up, I don't care for Aston Villa and nobody likes Derby and especially not their up-themselves fans.
Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 21:12 - May 6 with 3914 viewsPinewoodblue

Right! Who do we want to win the Playoffs? on 18:12 - May 6 by tractordownsouth

Villa will lose their parachutes next year plus a lot of their key players are in their thirties so they'll probably be the weakest next year.

If Villa are in the championship next season they will be big spenders as it will be their last with parachute money. Derby must be close to breaching FFP.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024